Monkey D Luffy vs Ulquiorra Cifer

Topic started by deathmonger on Sept. 5, 2011. Last post by acarter 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

No prep 
To the death or knockout 
Luffy can see him 
No BFR 

VS 

FIGHT LOCATION  

Empty

Soul Society
Soul Society
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Ulq vaporizes Luffy casually. And this is coming from a fan of one piece
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Haofan123 said:

I thought UF would win but I was praying Luffy would come out on top my friend is a really big fan of Bleach and I perfer OP over it lol
@deathmonger said:
@Haofan123 said:
I thought UF would win but I was praying Luffy would come out on top my friend is a really big fan of Bleach and I perfer OP over it lol
same here, but despite that, Luffy still loses here
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Luffy beats the emo out of him :)

Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
lol Luffy gets blown up

OP Fan
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ulq.
Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
luffy could win since they start in base. but if Ulq goes R2 he could win pretty easily. 
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@YouFinished: It was my understanding that everyone agreed a while ago that as a general rule, Bleach characters outclass OP. So yeah, following this rule, Ulq should win.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,751 posts) See mini bio Level 15

R1 ulquiorra would beat luffy with one cero, but base ulq would lose
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Im pretty sure that Luffy should win, but then again Ulquiorra weilds a Sword. 

Sharp Objects are Luffys weakness so i guess he loses.
@DJSNuva1:  
lol, where did you hear that?
@DJSNuva1 said:
@YouFinished: It was my understanding that everyone agreed a while ago that as a general rule, Bleach characters outclass OP. So yeah, following this rule, Ulq should win.
that is true for the most part but it is also  ridiculous for that to be the sole reason to pick a bleach character as the victor. If it was karin and yuzu vs a bloodlusted whitebeard, would you still pick them because their verse is overall stronger?
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,335 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@DJSNuva1: That would be an association fallacy.
Example:One Piece characters are generally stronger then Naruto and FMA characters yet nobody is going to contest the idea that Naruto could beat Usopp and that Father kills Luffy.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I would like to say that Luffy can avoid all of Ulquiorra's Attacks via Haki. 

Does anybody have good figures on the speed of Luffy & Ulquiorra, i read the manga's and they seem pretty equal in speed to me. 
As far as i'm concerned, they are both low-hypersonic. (Being generous here, though i doubt they have solid feats to prove they are low-hypersonic.) 

Haki would enable Luffy to evade Ulquiorra and Luffy would deliver a devastating attack to KO or Kill. 
Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Luffy would easily avoid Ulq attacks imo but hey everybody seems to think Bleach is stronger so what can you do.
@MisterShin:@All_StarSupes
R2 ulq's attacks have to much aoe for luffy to merely dodge them. but still, luffy could take ulq out before he gets to R2. 
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@MrASSH0LE said:
@DJSNuva1: That would be an association fallacy. Example:One Piece characters are generally stronger then Naruto and FMA characters yet nobody is going to contest the idea that Naruto could beat Usopp and that Father kills Luffy.
If you can't say that Bleach characters are stronger than OP characters, then you can't make any generalizations. Generalizations are important tools in the use of language. In general, or most of time, are Bleach characters stronger than OP characters? Answer? Yes.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
ok...i haven't watched too much one piece, but everytime i see a op battle, people make Luffy out to be like unstoppable, is he REALLY that strong? i mean isn't his only power stretching abilities? and multi barrages? i dont get why some say he beats ulq or even Naruto for that matter
@sharingan_eyes said:
ok...i haven't watched too much one piece, but everytime i see a op battle, people make Luffy out to be like unstoppable, is he REALLY that strong? i mean isn't his only power stretching abilities? and multi barrages? i dont get why some say he beats ulq or even Naruto for that matter
Luffy is overestimated a lot, but then again, so is every HST hero. Even taking that into consideration however, Luffy is still extremely powerful. 

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Monkey+D.+Luffy
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel