Monkey D Luffy vs Natsu Dragneel

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Aug. 7, 2010. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,170 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Vs 

The fight take place 

Griffith's Park
Griffith's Park

Both of their power works
Who will win?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Dragonforce FTW 
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I see Luffy coming out on top, he is faster stronger can take more damage this would be a good fight but I see Luffy as the victor
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,613 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Luffy is Base stat stronger 
Natsu haves a bigger Damage output and Luffy isnt invulnearble to Fire...
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Luffy wins.  Natsu (and all of Fairy Tail) is blatantly birthed from Luffy's loins.  I can't see Natsu attacking his father/idol/god.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
 Luffy wins
Post by narutogeass (94 posts) See mini bio Level 4
luffy pull's out the lube and Gears 2nd's that ass into piece's
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Destinyheroknight: better fighter only with stat boosts
luffy can solo just about all of fairy tale natsu get his shit handed to him Base luffy>>DFnatsu see how that works
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
In terms of strength and speed Luffy tops Natsu. But in terms of destructive ability Natsu is obviously over him. THe question is whether Natsu can survive a serious assault from Luffy. If he can then there's a good chance that Natsu fries Luffy. If not then it's Luffy's win.

On the other hand G2/3 Luffy vs DF Natsu is different. Natsu finally have some speed(still not enough to properly catch up) and Luffy isn't fireproof.
@Destinyheroknight:  He can't use that speed without lacryma made out of etherion and i think Luffy can beat crap out of him and most of fairy tail except Juvia
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@battleheiz: He can. Natsu just needs to consume a flame with enough magic power. See the battle with Zero for example. He needed Dragonforce and Gerard made Natsu eat the Flame of Retribution to induce DF mode.
On the other hand it's heavily dubious that Gerard can move as fast as a real meteor.  Fast, but not that fast. At least from showings. Same way I don't believe Luffy's crazy Gear 2 calcs that OBD spams. They take everything as absolute and believe that calcs are telling the truth, even if there are contradicting situations.
@willyvereb: I just said that he needs to eat something with imense ammount of magick in order to use 100% of his powers
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I love luffy guys [ no homo] but still i give this to natsu he is weakened by fire due to him being made of rubber I know luffy would get a few hits in using sure will but Natsu is strong enough to take each hit 
@battleheiz:
Dude, now I know you probably haven't read the manga if you think that luffy can beat all of Fairy Tail Guild by himself
Well luffy can beat some of them  
@Jflash94:
Yeah some of them but not all of them
@Destinyheroknight:  
Corect  
But i do think natsu wins because luffy  is effected bt fire due to his rubber but  also most of the grass would cathc on fire
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,210 posts) See mini bio Level 14
luffys a better fighter more adaptive stronger and faster i like natsu and he is strong but luffy would beat him down in gear 2nd
base luffy stomps
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel