Monkey D. Luffy vs Naruto Uzumaki

Topic started by willyvereb on Dec. 10, 2010. Last post by xlab3000 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: Maybe Luffy might get stronger than Naruto. But out of the HST Ichigo has a shot at it too if he gets stronger that is.

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I change my mind.

If Doflamingo is going to be set up to be the major villian of the next arc, Luffy wins this battle.

Think about why I said this before attacking my post.

Post by aka_tsuki (26 posts) See mini bio Level 4

naruto stomps pretty easily

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@The Stegman: @The Stegman said:

@ohgodwhy:

I wouldn't say Naruto could defeat Luffy by "ease" on any account. Luffy's shown himself to be more than a match to Naruto when he dodged the Pacifistas's beam with no difficulty what so ever, or at least he made it look that way.

I'm not going to compare speeds here because there is no way to compare speeds but I'm sure Naruto is not much faster than Luffy. In fact Luffy may be faster than Naruto given his ability to use Soru like effects even pre time skip.

Luffy also has his haki abilities which would let him read his opponent's attacks and create highly impermeable defences. He could also use the king's haki but I'm sure Naruto would have enough will to resist that.

Overall I still give this fight to Luffy though, but it could go either way because Naruto is definitely able to keep up with Luffy and we haven't seen the full extent of his bijuu powers.

Contrary to popular belief, the Pacifista beam wasn't going at light speed no where near that in fact, maybe supersonic, Naruto himself has gotten a great speed boost in his Kyuubi form, able to easily dodge a Kage level Lariat. As for Haki abilities, only one will work in my opinion, like you said, King's haki won't work, Naruto isn't weak willed, as for Kenbunshoku, it has a hard time predicting random, erratic attacks, that's exactly what the Fox shroud is, as Sasuke stated, it attacks on its own, making even Sasuke, with a fully developed sharingan have trouble following it. Bushoshoku might work, but I doubt even it can stand up to a mountain busting tailed beast bomb if Naruto goes to his beast form. For the first time in either anime, I think Naruto would win the majority of the fights at his current levels.

Wtf how did I ever miss this reply. Of course it went at light speed, it's a beam of light. It's been said to be copy of Kizaru's light beams and Kizaru's DF gives him light based powers.

Honestly now that we all know Tsuna can react to lightspeed, it should hopefully stop people from believing that lightspeed is such an impassible barrier in manga. Also for you to say it was only super sonic....

Luffy should be massively hypersonic and I have no doubt he's at the very least as fast as Naruto and should have a far greater reaction speed.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,423 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@The Stegman said:

@ohgodwhy:

I wouldn't say Naruto could defeat Luffy by "ease" on any account. Luffy's shown himself to be more than a match to Naruto when he dodged the Pacifistas's beam with no difficulty what so ever, or at least he made it look that way.

I'm not going to compare speeds here because there is no way to compare speeds but I'm sure Naruto is not much faster than Luffy. In fact Luffy may be faster than Naruto given his ability to use Soru like effects even pre time skip.

Luffy also has his haki abilities which would let him read his opponent's attacks and create highly impermeable defences. He could also use the king's haki but I'm sure Naruto would have enough will to resist that.

Overall I still give this fight to Luffy though, but it could go either way because Naruto is definitely able to keep up with Luffy and we haven't seen the full extent of his bijuu powers.

Contrary to popular belief, the Pacifista beam wasn't going at light speed no where near that in fact, maybe supersonic, Naruto himself has gotten a great speed boost in his Kyuubi form, able to easily dodge a Kage level Lariat. As for Haki abilities, only one will work in my opinion, like you said, King's haki won't work, Naruto isn't weak willed, as for Kenbunshoku, it has a hard time predicting random, erratic attacks, that's exactly what the Fox shroud is, as Sasuke stated, it attacks on its own, making even Sasuke, with a fully developed sharingan have trouble following it. Bushoshoku might work, but I doubt even it can stand up to a mountain busting tailed beast bomb if Naruto goes to his beast form. For the first time in either anime, I think Naruto would win the majority of the fights at his current levels.

now i dont believe that the laser moves at light speed either, BUT it is massively above supersonic, I know that for sure.

a kage level lariat was dodged by Bee, that doesnt mean much.

Mantra works better than the sharingan in that sense, it is precognition, not the prediction of moves, as we have seen luffy dodging multiple water arrows moving at supersonic speed before.

the tailed beast bomb has to land to do damage, but as we have seen before, it can be deflect before it lands. Luffy I say moves just as fast if not faster than naruto does, even when he has gear 3rd activated. he can close in and seal the deal with elephant gun gatling

Post by TheVoiceOfReason (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Luffy has this.

Post by aka_tsuki (26 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@Jinbeifan1 said:

@The Stegman said:

@ohgodwhy:

now i dont believe that the laser moves at light speed either, BUT it is massively above supersonic, I know that for sure.

a kage level lariat was dodged by Bee, that doesnt mean much.

Mantra works better than the sharingan in that sense, it is precognition, not the prediction of moves, as we have seen luffy dodging multiple water arrows moving at supersonic speed before.

the tailed beast bomb has to land to do damage, but as we have seen before, it can be deflect before it lands. Luffy I say moves just as fast if not faster than naruto does, even when he has gear 3rd activated. he can close in and seal the deal with elephant gun gatling

a kage level lariat was dodged by bee makes bee faster too.. 

indeed pre-cog haki works better than sharingan or rinnegan it has wider range. but can he dodge an attack calced at mountain level? can he dodge a mountain? it doesn't matter if he ha pre-cog power he can't go more than his speed. naruto and luffy got the same speed so i don't see him dodging any attack anyways.
Post by 5th (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naruto takes this... In BM mode he can sweep Luffy away... He was leveling all 8 of the Jinchuurikis who were sweeping landscapes, forests, and even rivers away with just blasts. Also all the combined Bijuu Bombs (Island destruction++) weren't enough to take down BM Naruto who countered with his own Bijuu Bomb. If you can show me any showings that put Luffy on Current Naruto's level, then I'll be happy to oblige.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

bm naruto wins

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel