Monkey D. Luffy vs Akuma (Street Fighter)

Topic started by Dream on Feb. 7, 2011. Last post by Jflash94 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,892 posts) See mini bio Level 21
The Captain of the Straw Hats against Street Fighter's Master of the Fist. Both are in character and free to use any abilities that they have as of right now. Who do you think wins this battle?

Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy

Akuma
 Akuma
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Luffy's weakness disgusts Akuma
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Any blunt force attacks would do absolutely nothing and Luffy could just sidestep any blasts. Then he could use his gears infused with haki to send Akuma flying
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I wonder what a Shun Goku Satsu would do to Luffy.....
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
interesting battle 
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@TheLegendaryOne said:

" I wonder what a Shun Goku Satsu would do to Luffy..... "

It would send him to hell.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@StargunZX: 
retards don't go to hell
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14
luffy smashes him
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
lol oh no

anyways didn't akuma destroy an island or half of one
usually im with onepiece but for this one I give it to akuma
@Jflash94:
How did he destroy the island though?
@Haofan123:  Kongou Kokuretsuzan. He destroyed an island with it and split a mountain in half with the technique.
@Dream: how fast is he?

The thing with akuma is that his stamina sucks. He may be an island buster, but a strong gear punch from Luffy would do him in. He'd have to have complete control over the battle to even stand a chance against strawhat
and judging from street fighter, hes not fast enough to touch luffy who has now been shown to go super fast outside of gear 2nd
@Haofan123:  Gameplay mechanics only make his stamina low as he is otherwise a broken character to play with in the video games.
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" Luffy's weakness disgusts Akuma "

he laughs at luffy then gets a jet pistol to the face, he gets up ready to fight then gets a ton of jet attacks embued with haki smashing down on him he tries to fight back but is too slow to counter and finally gets knocked out Luffy ftw
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jinbeifan1:  His punches are stronger than Luffy's, not to mention the Shun Goku Satsu.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Monkey D. wins this
@hitsusatsu11:  true i agree but luffy has speed and strength jack rakan does not think of it like a flash fight he may not be as physically strong but his speed makes up for it
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Actually last time I checked, he took on goukan who was about the same strength, and wn so basicly I think he has enough stamina to take, the island busters. As for his speed he is faster then the speed of sound, measuring by him being faster then Dhalism, so basicly he is about as fast as luffy, and about I'd say garp level strength, Also the hadoukens make up for long range, and he does have superior training, in fighting skill
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel