Monkey D Luffy (one piece) vs. Natsu Dragneel (fairy tail)

Topic started by quinnistheone on Dec. 5, 2011. Last post by quinnistheone 2 years, 12 months ago.
Post by quinnistheone (13 posts) See mini bio Level 4
===================================================================

Monkey D Luffy - can moves and strikes lightning fast~ he can strikes multiple times to multiple angles in an instants!

Natsu Dragneel - can using more destructives fire elements, even though he can't strike like luffy does but his fire is more powerful so far.

what's up so far -

luffy has gained the power of HAKI!!

which he can now predict enemy's thoughts and movements, enhance his strikes and defence at will, easy up the pressure of GEAR 2ND, and even overcomes enemy's will!!!

natsu has gained luxus's lightning, so he can use both fires and lightning!

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Luffy wins, thread over

@Asune: NO! it's not over.

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Luffy should win by speed difference

Post by wkar (171 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Monkey D Luffy would win.

any body watched the videos? what do u say? like it?
Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
luffy should take this fairly easily.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,456 posts) See mini bio Level 14
this is waaay to easy for post time skip luffy but even pre time skip smashes natsu, i like fairy tail and all but this is almost a stomp
Post by taichokage (15,350 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Luffy would win. He is faster and stronger and a better fighter. And Natsu's new lightning abilities are meaningless to Luffy who is completely immune to it.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Luffy one shot Natsu

Post by Justice (767 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Luffy, he has already taken on people with flames and attacks that produce heat that is seemingly on par or better than Natsu (Not usable here, but in one of the movies Luffy, pre-gears, used his gum gum bazooka and overpowered a guy who heated his body up to like 100,000 degrees or something crazy like that, despite all that Luffy is faster, immune to all his physical attacks, and much faster, Luffy would most likely one shot Natsu, pre-time skip.

i agree with y'all!!~~~ 
luffy is much more faster overall, and he also has super hand to hand combat skills without using devil fruit, because obviously nastu has lost his magic power once, and he coulden't do a thing without it, but luffy can still rock without devil fruit.
@Fehafare said:

Luffy should win by speed difference

even without speed difference luffy can still win by pure combat skills. natsu uses fire to generate strikes but he has no combat skills overall.
Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Luffy takes this, but lets be fair, he's nearly 400 chapters ahead.

Current Natsu is way stronger than Luffy was after 262 chapters. I think current Natsu might even beat a few Post-Timeskip StrawHats, but the captain is too much (for now)

@mr_monday said:

Luffy takes this, but lets be fair, he's nearly 400 chapters ahead.

Current Natsu is way stronger than Luffy was after 262 chapters. I think current Natsu might even beat a few Post-Timeskip StrawHats, but the captain is too much (for now)

"chapters" doesn't means NOTHING and it sounds very silly, come on, one piece known for long arc, a long arc means more chapters, but it's still A arc.  in manga time, you can have multiple chapters just for that few minutes. 

and i find that " Current Natsu is way stronger than Luffy was after 262 chapters. " so hilarious, i don't see current natsu got any chance to win even against pre time skp luffy. if you read the manga you should know, natsu wins most battles by eating OUTSIDE SOURCE. and that means temporarily. 
well, if natsu some how manage combins dragon force with lightning fire dragon mode, well~ he might have a chance.
Post by taichokage (15,350 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What mr Monday says makes sense. Look at the hst or even the power six when they were where fairy tale is now. Some of them were less powerful at the time then fairy tale is. In the future, Natsu's might be much stronger. Also I have no doubt that Natsu's could beat some time skip straw hats, just not Luffy or Zoro or the like.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Luffy wins for the reasons stated above

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Haofan123: Long time no see, btw is that Agni in your avatar?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Fehafare said:

@Haofan123: Long time no see, btw is that Agni in your avatar?

hey! Hows it going? and yeah, agni is my avatar. Yours was Sebastian a while ago if im not mistaken

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel