Mongul Vs Hiei

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 2, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hiei at his most powerful level, Mongul in Aftermath of SCW
Post by Dream (8,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Regardless of whatever version of Mongol is used, he wins this match in a massive curbstomp thanks to being nearly invincible and being able to invert dimensions with his cubes.
@Dream said:
"Regardless of whatever version of Mongol is used, he wins this match in a massive curbstomp thanks to being nearly invincible and being able to invert dimensions with his cubes. "

Dude, this is post-crisis mongul, he doesn't have all those wacky powers anymore.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

who's ,mongul?
@Sinister_Noob said:
"who's ,mongul? "

Mongul is a brute, who is just below Superman's level in strength, He has obtained 6 Sinestro Corps rings, possess tremendous strength, durability, Stamina, and agility.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

He has green lantern ring so I'd think he wins. Oh and was he with Sinestro Corp when they invaded earth ?
@shonen said:
"He has green lantern ring so I'd think he wins. Oh and was he with Sinestro Corp when they invaded earth ? "

No, he was in the Sinestro Corps war aftermath. But he doesn't have a Green Lantern ring, he's got six Qwardian Rings(the yellow ones). But, doesn't Hiei have some really good move with that dragon thing?
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@shonen said:
"He has green lantern ring so I'd think he wins. Oh and was he with Sinestro Corp when they invaded earth ? "
No, he was in the Sinestro Corps war aftermath. But he doesn't have a Green Lantern ring, he's got six Qwardian Rings(the yellow ones). But, doesn't Hiei have some really good move with that dragon thing? "

Oh yeah sorry meant the Sinestro's ring thing.
@shonen said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@shonen said:
No, he was in the Sinestro Corps war aftermath. But he doesn't have a Green Lantern ring, he's got six Qwardian Rings(the yellow ones). But, doesn't Hiei have some really good move with that dragon thing? "
Oh yeah sorry meant the Sinestro's ring thing. "

You think Mongul would win? I would think so, due to his extreme durability.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel