Monarch Vs Broly

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 7, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" no? "
Your post ended with a question mark which suggests you are not sure of yourself argo leaving your previous contradictions to my posts useless given the fact that I have posted a fully detailed argument as to why Monarch has a 100% chance of winning. "
im sure morarch can win, ive seen what he can do, and its amazing. i said most likely because he;s most likely going to win. here is how i see it, you can never say 100% to anything, cuz there is always a 1% chance of something happening in a real battle. so i only go to 99% in everything. so, NOT certainly, but most likely. "
You can state that Monarch's chances are 100% because there is absolutely nothing that Broly could do. By your logic a bullet has a 99% chance of being faster than a normal human. That was an example to prove your statement wrong and I am aware that you realize Monarch defeats Broly. "
  
the fastest a human ever ran was 35 miles per hour the fastest bullet is 800-1000 mph so to correct the incorrect logic human macth 1/600 of their speed 
 

@Sinister_Noob said:
"no, thats not by my logic. a bullet being faster than a human is to small of an idea, not to mention its already scientifically proven humans cant match 1/3 of the speed of a bullet. but what it the bullet was a dud, that can be a 1% right there. but this is not the point. im saying that no one should be absolutely 100% sure about anything, otherwise you are cocky and unaware of the possibilities.  and yes, most likely broly will lose in this battle. im not sticking up for broly in any way, im simply using logic of some of the greatest minds in history, thats all. not saying im to be compared to them. "

srry new death theirs no such thing as a 100% win theres akways a chance he might mess up
 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" no? "
Your post ended with a question mark which suggests you are not sure of yourself argo leaving your previous contradictions to my posts useless given the fact that I have posted a fully detailed argument as to why Monarch has a 100% chance of winning. "
im sure morarch can win, ive seen what he can do, and its amazing. i said most likely because he;s most likely going to win. here is how i see it, you can never say 100% to anything, cuz there is always a 1% chance of something happening in a real battle. so i only go to 99% in everything. so, NOT certainly, but most likely. "
You can state that Monarch's chances are 100% because there is absolutely nothing that Broly could do. By your logic a bullet has a 99% chance of being faster than a normal human. That was an example to prove your statement wrong and I am aware that you realize Monarch defeats Broly. "
  
the fastest a human ever ran was 35 miles per hour the fastest bullet is 800-1000 mph so to correct the incorrect logic human macth 1/600 of their speed 
 

@Sinister_Noob said:
"no, thats not by my logic. a bullet being faster than a human is to small of an idea, not to mention its already scientifically proven humans cant match 1/3 of the speed of a bullet. but what it the bullet was a dud, that can be a 1% right there. but this is not the point. im saying that no one should be absolutely 100% sure about anything, otherwise you are cocky and unaware of the possibilities.  and yes, most likely broly will lose in this battle. im not sticking up for broly in any way, im simply using logic of some of the greatest minds in history, thats all. not saying im to be compared to them. "
srry new death theirs no such thing as a 100% win theres akways a chance he might mess up  "
Monarch could never mess up against Broly. And it was a joke when I used the bullet element.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Monarch CURBSTOMP.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@geraldthesloth said:
"Monarch CURBSTOMP. "

yes we already came down to that conclusion: epic rape stomp
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@John_Martone said:
" What about "The Monarch?"

"
This is what I thought he meant too. This Monarch would win big time. 
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
LOL
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:
" @John_Martone said:
" What about "The Monarch?"

"
This is what I thought he meant too. This Monarch would win big time.  "
ewww the guy looks kinda guy, using a butterfly suit and all
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @John_Martone said:
" What about "The Monarch?"

 
 
"
This is what I thought he meant too. This Monarch would win big time.  "
ewww the guy looks kinda guy, using a butterfly suit and all "

EH don't dis the monarch!!! i will get 21 and 24 out here
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @John_Martone said:
" What about "The Monarch?"

"
This is what I thought he meant too. This Monarch would win big time.  "
ewww the guy looks kinda guy, using a butterfly suit and all "
Don't you know he is the greatest Arch Enemy of all time? Hope you have your affairs in order, because the Monarch doesn't take kindly to insults
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
sorry then, didn't know he was great or anything, what can he do anyway ?
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@cfatalis:
 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
okay that's half competent, at least he is halfway to compentency
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel