Momochi Zabuza ( Naruto ) vs Arlong (OP) - mano a mano-

Topic started by Nerx on May 23, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

READ FIRST!

This is strictly a water themed fight and the battle will take place in a wet-area
either Arlong's Shack near the beaches or the village of the hidden mist...

Match Type:
Death Match
Match Rules:
One on one
Special guest referee
: Toshiro Hitsugaya (anybody cheats and they end up as Popsicle and the dead guy will be brought to the afterlife)

the competitors are: (p.s. i posted links on behalf of each characters and since Hitsugaya is just a referee none is needed)

Arlong
Arlong

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Arlong

Versus

Momochi Zabuza
Momochi Zabuza

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Zabuza

and as the 'fair' referee...

PLAY FAIR!
PLAY FAIR!

Haku and the Fishmen pirates will ONLY be watching... and if any of them were to interfere Lil' Iceman here will KILL them

Begin!

Anyone?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Probably Arlong. BTW Halibel should co-ref with Hitsugaya. Someone gets out of line, and she'd steam them alive
AgentJ said:
Probably Arlong. BTW Halibel should co-ref with Hitsugaya. Someone gets out of line, and she'd steam them alive
True, she is hot TBAD she's gonna get killed
Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
arlong would most likely take it, since he can breath under water zabuza is quite useless kisame would be a better match
e_b_c said:
arlong would most likely take it, since he can breath under water zabuza is quite useless kisame would be a ... [more]
Really i thought the sword might add up the chances
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I'll take Zabuza FTW, it's not going to be easy, most of his jutsu won't matter much to Arlong and once he figures that out he's going to have to rely on speed and trickery. In the end, Arlong drops to his knees in the thick mist, blood pouring out of his slit throat.
Deacon_Sephiroth said:
I'll take Zabuza FTW, it's not going to be easy, most of his jutsu won't matter much to Arlong and ... [more]
A tougher knife must be needed in order to do that
Nerx said:
Deacon_Sephiroth said: I'll take Zabuza FTW, it's not going to be easy, most of his jutsu won't matter much to ... [more]
merely a faster swing, if hurricanes can put toothpicks through trees, and Zolo can cut through the man of steel, Zabuza can hack down a fish man (IMO) 
Deacon_Sephiroth said:
Nerx said: Deacon_Sephiroth said: I'll take Zabuza FTW, it's not going to be easy, most of his jutsu won't matter ... [more]
Didn't zoro use some sort of pseudo-spirit force? i mean swords do not shoot laser beams ya' know
Nerx said:
Deacon_Sephiroth said: Nerx said: Deacon_Sephiroth said: I'll take Zabuza FTW, it's not going to be easy, most of his jutsu ... [more]
it's anime, everything shoots laser beams... other than that I don't recall, I'd have to go back and read it again, I just thought he swung faster. Mind you I rarely watch the cartoon, I read mangas like they are going out of style so I go through like 10 volumes a day, I lose details so don't ask me.
Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Nerx said:
e_b_c said: arlong would most likely take it, since he can breath under water zabuza is quite useless kisame would ... [more]
no zabuza cant chase arlong and he can avoid zabuzas jutsus but if it were kisame they would both have a sword and both be able to breathe under water
Post by ghettodark (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3
i give this to zabuza he could use the hidden mist jutsu
and cut arlong in half
Post by vertigo (49 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@ghettodark said:
" i give this to zabuza he could use the hidden mist jutsuand cut arlong in half "
Wrong answer! would you like to try again?
@ghettodark: Sorry man, ain't gonna happen
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This isn't very fair, i's like Rock Vs Paper. (Arlong being paper)

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
well, considering this weak human who uses water attacks fights a stronger fish character who gets stronger in what now...WATER, then arlong takes the win.
@DJSNuva1 said:
"

This isn't very fair, i's like Rock Vs Paper. (Arlong being paper)

"
Rock can rip through paper
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
What?! I meant Arlong=Rock.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel