Momo Hinamori vs Deidara

Topic started by GeneralVan on June 14, 2013. Last post by 321zigzag1 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by GeneralVan (1,866 posts) See mini bio Level 9

vs.

The lieutenant of the 5th division vs the Ino doppelgänger of the Akatsuki.

Both sides serious.

No prep.

Post by phantomrant (1,383 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Deidara stomps.....

Post by 5th (1,263 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Bombs away! Bye bye Momo!

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,287 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What did Momo do to deserve this? lol

Post by othus12 (6,984 posts) See mini bio Level 13

KATSU!"

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: I thought that since Rukia can beat Deidara, Momo shouldn't be too below her, so I thought this was pretty even. Plus isn't Momo faster? And she can fly.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,287 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GeneralVan: You can't use ABC logic lol, doesn't work that way

@GeneralVan said:

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: I thought that since Rukia can beat Deidara, Momo shouldn't be too below her, so I thought this was pretty even. Plus isn't Momo faster? And she can fly.

> Remind me why Rukia won that fight.

> Why would Momo be faster?

>She's complete fodder who has lolfail feats compared to Rukia.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Momo>Rukia

@phantomrant: Well I'm just going by OBD stats. Momo is supersonic while Deidara is only subsonic. Rukia beat him on the OBD, and since Rukia is only a little stronger than Momo given that both are lieutenants, I thought this would even and I was leaning towards Momo because of her flight advantage.

@GeneralVan said:

@phantomrant: Well I'm just going by OBD stats. Momo is supersonic while Deidara is only subsonic. Rukia beat him on the OBD, and since Rukia is only a little stronger than Momo given that both are lieutenants, I thought this would even and I was leaning towards Momo because of her flight advantage.

Severely outdated source. Deidara is mach 14 nowadays. I highly doubt that pinning Momo as "supersonic" is supported, anyway, while Deidara indeed was keeping up with Sasuke who's a speedster much faster than Momo.

Rukia beating Deidara was like... 6 years ago.

@phantomrant: Well lieutenants in Bleach are fast so I don't see the problem with her being supersonic. And I must have forgotten about the new calcs. What if Momo just stays in the air and spams fire balls at him?

Post by 5th (1,263 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GeneralVan: What if Deidara decides to use C4?

@GeneralVan said:

@phantomrant: Well lieutenants in Bleach are fast so I don't see the problem with her being supersonic. And I must have forgotten about the new calcs. What if Momo just stays in the air and spams fire balls at him?

Fast lieutenants =/= Supersonic. Momo has shown very limited speed movement. Furthermore, she became a Lieutenant not because her power is on par to be one, but because Aizen chose her. I suppose he did so because Momo was the easiest to manipulate, that he knew Momo as did Momo knew him, and believed that Momo would admire him beyond any Captain-Lieutenant mutual respect in the Gotei 13 at the time.

Deidara dodges them and spams C2s at her.

@5th: Then it's a draw because, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a suicide attack? And personally I think she is low end supersonic. Probably around Mach 5 ish.

Post by taichokage (13,570 posts) See mini bio Level 20
She's faster than Deidara and flies too. Deidara is far more destructive though. In honesty distance could make this right. If they start off close and Momo takes a close quarters approach, there isn't much Deidara could do. But if it's a distance, C3 or C4 would blow Momo to oblivion.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Momo also has Kido at her disposal let's not forget that.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Draw.

They both kill each other

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

No offense to Momo but she's done literally 1 useful thing the whole series.

@UltimateHero0406: Usually characters like her really don't get the spotlight. But she is a bit more useful than Hinata imo. Speaking of her, Momo is pretty much a better version of Hinata.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel