Moka Akashiya vs Erza Scarlet

Topic started by GeneralVan on Jan. 27, 2013. Last post by pturunen 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by GeneralVan (1,581 posts) See mini bio Level 9

vs.

S Class Monster vs S Class Mage.

I say Erza with high difficulty.

Who takes this?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,170 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Very one sided, Erza win this easily

Post by SMXLR8 (6,888 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Destinyheroknight: LOL, I was thinking Erza too since she brings more to the table

@Destinyheroknight: Erza wins but it's not that one sided. Moka is fast and her kicks are powerful as hell, but Erza has a lot of weapons so she will win.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,170 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@GeneralVan:

Moka kick isn't that powerful (next to Erza), Erza have tank more powerful attacks then that (without using her armor)

So this is a pretty one sided

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Moka was over powered by the standards of her own universe, but I never really understood how powerful she would be in other universes. Quite frankly, she annoyed me. She's more arrogant than Vegeta

@MarioRedfield: well maybe her other side is kind of I guess but not her nice side. you know what you have a point I mean she does say "Learn your Place" when is is fighting a another monster

@MarioRedfield: she was, but she still managed to beat everyone with/without help. And she's pretty arrogant, although not as much as Vegeta, and definitely not as much as Gary Oak, the king of arrogance. I never found her annoying tbh. but in terms of battle, who do you think would win? so far everyone, myself included, says Erza.

@GeneralVan: I'll take your word for it, I've seen all of Rosario but I've never see any of Fairy Tale. I also have to disagree about the Vegeta thing though, Vegeta only pretended he was the best and knew deep down he wasn't and strived his absolute hardest to become the best. Moka knew she was the best and constantly asserted her dominance as well as rubbed it in everybody's faces. I really wish someone could have come along and taught her a lesson of humility. At least Vegeta eventually learned to be humble, Moka didn't.

@SMXLR8: Yeah, I pretty much liked every character in the series that wasn't her. I liked her nice side, but the mean side needed to learn her place (pun intended).

@GeneralVan: If you know that why make this battle in the first place?

@SMXLR8 Just to see people's opinion about it. And I said Erza with high difficulty, so I thought this was close.
@MarioRedField: You have a point there, Vegeta and even Gary Oak of all people eventually humbled out. Moka didn't, so I see your point. And you should watch Fairy Tail it's an awesome anime and it's a perfect blend of action and comedy and a little romance as well.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

How did Vegeta and Gary sneak over here?

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

It is hard to say because Moka usually ends her battles in one kick KO. Because of that her durability is pretty much unknown. On the other hand Erza sure can take severe beating. I think this fight can go either way but Erza have slight upper hand.

@DBZ_universe: It's all your fault. You 100% to blame.

@MarioRedfield: Meee!? says the guy who sneaks Superman in everything..

@DBZ_universe: Hm? Well that was more your fault than mine. I was only making a death battle reference and you had to insist on not letting it die.

@MarioRedfield: And now you are bringing up death battle...! get over it! Goku won end of story!

@DBZ_universe: Actually, watch it again. Superman won. Well, he beat Goku anyway... Then Chi Chi came along and smacked him in the face with a rolling pan and made him and Goku make up and then go out and get driver's licences and real jobs and stuff like that. It was all in the video, Steve.

@MarioRedfield: I think you need an eye exam because you didn't notice the part where Mr. Popo made Superman cry in the corner like a baby.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel