Miyamoto Musashi's (Vagabond) Gauntlet

Topic started by t3h_bash on May 27, 2012. Last post by t3h_bash 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by t3h_bash (53 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Guts (Berserk) - Anime feats only. No cannon or arrows

Jin (Samurai Champloo)

Mugen (Samurai Champloo)

Himura Kenshin - OVA feats only

Gama (Gamaran)

Rules:

Fights take place on some grassy plains

Musashi's leg is healed

Fully rested after each fight.

Combatants have no knowledge of each other.

To the death.

Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

He loses against Guts. If you are referring to Guts right before the sacrifice of the Band of the Hawk. I think he could win against Jin and Mugen though. I'm not sure about the others.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Poor Musashi, he is going to get killed...

@FalconC2: I'm not convinced that Guts could take him, although I will concede that placing Guts before Jin and Mugen was wrong. The Berserk anime made Guts feel more human than his manga counterpart. The only impressive feat would be him cutting the trees at the waterfall, although if you take the showings of the anime alone, that training exercise was a bit far-fetched, so I took it with a grain of salt. He did display some good endurance/stamina, and his strength is not debatable, however he did not face any human opponent that could read his moves, and possibly finish him in a single attack. I don't count Griffin because he never showed anything outstanding.

Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@t3h_bash: I'm not particularly familiar with the anime version but did Guts fight Wyald like he did in the manga before the eclipse? If not, then I can see where you're going with this but Guts still has the strength advantage. He just needs one strike and Musashi would crumple under the blow along with his katana. In the anime I also remember that Guts still fought Zodd early on and survived, if barley and by a stroke of luck.

@FalconC2: Wyald didn't appear in the anime. I agree, he would need only one strike to cleave Musashi in two, along with his sword. Yeah, he survived the Zodd fight because Zodd noticed the Behelit and took off for some reason.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel