mix it up

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Aug. 7, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" If that is true Toma should be able to Defeat CM and maybe even StrangeFate, definitely can true the tide of this battle. "
thats what i thought, but he has very low physical qualities. "
Well he better act quick and do his part, or Supes could easily beat him death. "
thats also a possibility, i like that, your thinking of the scenarios.  but in nature, index is always with toma, how do you think that will play out. remember, she knows everything there is about magic "
Well since Superman is not Magic they maybe in trouble, and DD is also there so it may now be too good MM can also read their minds and scramble them. A better pick could have been Nodoka from Negima she would have made this fight alittle easier for Anime, oh well maybe next time. "
well, i havent heard of those particular people before, thats Y i didnt consider them. and i guess you didnt hear me right. Index IS magic. you know, all magic. but nevermind, im done with this for now. "
And MM puts a blender in Index's head, game over for her. "
uh, her mind has barriers set by default. she may be the most untouchable of all these anime characters. she cant be mind controlled, otherwise she would be the bad guy in the show. "
She's been mind controlled before, and it could happen again.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
if you know the story they you'll know that she cant again
@Sinister_Noob said:
"if you know the story they you'll know that she cant again "

Not completely true. Anyway, I think either side could win this.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
Not completely true. Anyway, I think either side could win this. "
eh.
oh really, me to.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
eh. oh really, me to. "

I think that Strangefate and Schnieder cancel each other out. there goes them. So... 

Schneider Vs Strangefate = they both get knocked out. x 
 The Martain Manhunter and Donna Troy and Cyborg should be able to take out Index 
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
eh. oh really, me to. "
I think that Strangefate and Schnieder cancel each other out. there goes them. So...   Schneider Vs Strangefate = they both get knocked out. x  The Martain Manhunter and Donna Troy and Cyborg should be able to take out Index  "
okay, good idea. but what about lelouch? he can control anyone by eye contact

Starfire, beast boy, Speedy, Terra, and Raven should be able to take out Kimimaru 
 Static Shock and Robin shuld be able to take out Lelouch, considering Static can't be mind controlled. 
Red Devil, Doomsday, and Supergirl should be able to take out Full Vizard Ichigo 
Captain Marvel > Gaara 
Kid Flash and Cassie Sandsmark should be able to take out Lee. 
Lilith Clay and Superboy(Kon-El) should be able to take out Tōma Kamijo , considering Lilith can screw with his head. 
The two Superman's should be able take out Goku.  
Wolverine, Hulk, and Jericho should be able to take out Edward. 

You really screwed up by putting the teen titans comics into this.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Starfire, beast boy, Speedy, Terra, and Raven should be able to take out Kimimaru  Static Shock and Robin shuld be able to take out Lelouch, considering Static can't be mind controlled. Red Devil, Doomsday, and Supergirl should be able to take out Full Vizard Ichigo Captain Marvel > Gaara Kid Flash and Cassie Sandsmark should be able to take out Lee. Lilith Clay and Superboy(Kon-El) should be able to take out Tōma Kamijo , considering Lilith can screw with his head. The two Superman's should be able take out Goku.  Wolverine, Hulk, and Jericho should be able to take out Edward.   You really screwed up by putting the teen titans comics into this. "
lol, okay, not lets just use the show teen titans, you know, robin, BB, raven, cyborg, starfire. i didnt mean the comic ones, there r too many, in fact, we might as well take them out or.

but thanx for the match ups, even though you tried to make it a curbstomp. lets try again, shall we.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" Starfire, beast boy, Speedy, Terra, and Raven should be able to take out Kimimaru  Static Shock and Robin shuld be able to take out Lelouch, considering Static can't be mind controlled. Red Devil, Doomsday, and Supergirl should be able to take out Full Vizard Ichigo Captain Marvel > Gaara Kid Flash and Cassie Sandsmark should be able to take out Lee. Lilith Clay and Superboy(Kon-El) should be able to take out Tōma Kamijo , considering Lilith can screw with his head. The two Superman's should be able take out Goku.  Wolverine, Hulk, and Jericho should be able to take out Edward.   You really screwed up by putting the teen titans comics into this. "
lol, okay, not lets just use the show teen titans, you know, robin, BB, raven, cyborg, starfire. i didnt mean the comic ones, there r too many, in fact, we might as well take them out or.  but thanx for the match ups, even though you tried to make it a curbstomp. lets try again, shall we. "
Changing the rules, are we? You secifically said "teen titans (from the comics, the show sucks)", But then you changed it... But whatever
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
lol, okay, not lets just use the show teen titans, you know, robin, BB, raven, cyborg, starfire. i didnt mean the comic ones, there r too many, in fact, we might as well take them out or.  but thanx for the match ups, even though you tried to make it a curbstomp. lets try again, shall we. "
Changing the rules, are we? You secifically said "teen titans (from the comics, the show sucks)", But then you changed it... But whatever "
yes, that was my bad, i said it the other way around in all the confusion. but i fixed that mistake.

Alright then, let's make new calculations. 

Still, Strangefate cancels out Dark Schneider. 
Captain Marvel could take out Lelouch in a second, because he is impervios to all mental attacks, And he wouldn't have to stop there.  
Captain Marvel > Gaara
Wolverine could stop Tōma Kamijo 
Superman Post-Crisis with a little help from Cyborg could beat Ichigo full vizard. 
Raven and Martain Manhunter could stalemate/stop Index. 
Superman Golden-Age, Starfire, and Rogue could stop Kimimaru (Maybe even with the help of captain marvel, considering he could easily take out Lelouch and Gaara) 
The Flash beats Lee with pure speed and turns his brain into jelly. 
Doomsday, Hulk, and Robin could take out SSJ3 Goku 
 Beast boy beats Edward.

@DJSNuva1 said:
" Alright then, let's make new calculations.  Still, Strangefate cancels out Dark Schneider. Captain Marvel could take out Lelouch in a second, because he is impervios to all mental attacks, And he wouldn't have to stop there.  Captain Marvel > GaaraWolverine could stop Tōma Kamijo Superman Post-Crisis with a little help from Cyborg could beat Ichigo full vizard. Raven and Martain Manhunter could stalemate/stop Index. Superman Golden-Age, Starfire, and Rogue could stop Kimimaru (Maybe even with the help of captain marvel, considering he could easily take out Lelouch and Gaara) The Flash beats Lee with pure speed and turns his brain into jelly. Doomsday, Hulk, and Robin could take out SSJ3 Goku  Beast boy beats Edward.      "
okay, still a curbstomp though
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" Alright then, let's make new calculations.  Still, Strangefate cancels out Dark Schneider. Captain Marvel could take out Lelouch in a second, because he is impervios to all mental attacks, And he wouldn't have to stop there.  Captain Marvel > GaaraWolverine could stop Tōma Kamijo Superman Post-Crisis with a little help from Cyborg could beat Ichigo full vizard. Raven and Martain Manhunter could stalemate/stop Index. Superman Golden-Age, Starfire, and Rogue could stop Kimimaru (Maybe even with the help of captain marvel, considering he could easily take out Lelouch and Gaara) The Flash beats Lee with pure speed and turns his brain into jelly. Doomsday, Hulk, and Robin could take out SSJ3 Goku  Beast boy beats Edward.      "
okay, still a curbstomp though "
Ok, why don't you just post a post like mine and state who you think would win?
@DJSNuva1 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DJSNuva1 said:
Ok, why don't you just post a post like mine and state who you think would win? "
well i also think that strangefate cancels out schneider.
since robin always go first when the TT attack id say lee takes out robin in several hits then kills BB. lee goes 7th gate to KO raven and starfire, exhausted, cyborg KO's lee.
vizard ichigo randomly blasts a huge blast and kills wolverine and batman (too bad), DD clobers FVI (full vizard ichigo) into the ground.
kimimaru kills rouge and takes after DD
SSJ3 goku super blasts superman and destroyes him in several hits, with serious wounds on himself, gets punched in half from CM.
edward, sees the hulk dashing at him, he creates a big ass wall, hulk easily breaks through and fiishes Ed with 1 hard punch
kimimaru makes his bone armor when DD punches him across the field. 
CM flies after touma and index who seem to standing there, and he hits a pre-made barrier from index, and gets shot by several planet busting spells and kills CM and knockes down DD. kimimaru runs back and cuts DD's arm off with that advantage.
gaara sees the hulk and forces all the sand he's been gathering since the fight on to hulk and burys him several thousand feet underground and holds him there to he dies.
flash quickly takes out gaara with a speed blitz then runs away as index targets him.
lelouch sees cyborg and takes his mind for himself, and commends him to give kimimaru some help.
martain manhunter notices index's power from above and starts to break down her mind barriers. 
cyborg jumps of DD as kimimaru is again punched actross the field. index notides and puts all she has into destroying DD as she sees his arm growing back quickly. 
the blast takes out DD and cyborg. 
lelouch established eye contact with MM from afar and tried to control him, giving him a massive headache. 
flash continually attacks kimimaru, not being able to get past his armor, he circles kimimaro in hopes to sufficate him by pushing away all the oxyben. kimimaru quickly uses his "sawarabi no mi" ability and stabs flash in several places. because using such a risky attack kimimaru falls to the ground and starts to crawl, waiting for his strenght to return. 
MM finally takes control of lelouch and fries his brain.
MM flies down to finish off index while she was exhausted.
touma punches MM and with that, makes MM fall to the ground with no power. 
MM gets up and has to fight with human strength against touma, who also has human strength. eventually knock eachother out.

now, i pulled this completely out of my ass, i did not plan this ending i simply made a fight based on how i thought the characters would act. i didnt know it would be a tie. infact, i intended vizard ichigo to come back, because there is no way ha could be KO'd by just a few DD hits. but i think this works out better for everyone. after all i used all the characters.
@Sinister_Noob said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DJSNuva1 said:
Ok, why don't you just post a post like mine and state who you think would win? "
well i also think that strangefate cancels out schneider. since robin always go first when the TT attack id say lee takes out robin in several hits then kills BB. lee goes 7th gate to KO raven and starfire, exhausted, cyborg KO's lee. vizard ichigo randomly blasts a huge blast and kills wolverine and batman (too bad), DD clobers FVI (full vizard ichigo) into the ground. kimimaru kills rouge and takes after DD SSJ3 goku super blasts superman and destroyes him in several hits, with serious wounds on himself, gets punched in half from CM. edward, sees the hulk dashing at him, he creates a big ass wall, hulk easily breaks through and fiishes Ed with 1 hard punchkimimaru makes his bone armor when DD punches him across the field.  CM flies after touma and index who seem to standing there, and he hits a pre-made barrier from index, and gets shot by several planet busting spells and kills CM and knockes down DD. kimimaru runs back and cuts DD's arm off with that advantage.gaara sees the hulk and forces all the sand he's been gathering since the fight on to hulk and burys him several thousand feet underground and holds him there to he dies. flash quickly takes out gaara with a speed blitz then runs away as index targets him. lelouch sees cyborg and takes his mind for himself, and commends him to give kimimaru some help. martain manhunter notices index's power from above and starts to break down her mind barriers.  cyborg jumps of DD as kimimaru is again punched actross the field. index notides and puts all she has into destroying DD as she sees his arm growing back quickly.  the blast takes out DD and cyborg.  lelouch established eye contact with MM from afar and tried to control him, giving him a massive headache.  flash continually attacks kimimaru, not being able to get past his armor, he circles kimimaro in hopes to sufficate him by pushing away all the oxyben. kimimaru quickly uses his "sawarabi no mi" ability and stabs flash in several places. because using such a risky attack kimimaru falls to the ground and starts to crawl, waiting for his strenght to return.  MM finally takes control of lelouch and fries his brain. MM flies down to finish off index while she was exhausted. touma punches MM and with that, makes MM fall to the ground with no power.  MM gets up and has to fight with human strength against touma, who also has human strength. eventually knock eachother out.  now, i pulled this completely out of my ass, i did not plan this ending i simply made a fight based on how i thought the characters would act. i didnt know it would be a tie. infact, i intended vizard ichigo to come back, because there is no way ha could be KO'd by just a few DD hits. but i think this works out better for everyone. after all i used all the characters. "
This sounds very well lined up and thought out. I could almost fully suport this, other than Lee K.O'ing all the titans, but it's cool.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DJSNuva1 said:
well i also think that strangefate cancels out schneider. since robin always go first when the TT attack id say lee takes out robin in several hits then kills BB. lee goes 7th gate to KO raven and starfire, exhausted, cyborg KO's lee. vizard ichigo randomly blasts a huge blast and kills wolverine and batman (too bad), DD clobers FVI (full vizard ichigo) into the ground. kimimaru kills rouge and takes after DD SSJ3 goku super blasts superman and destroyes him in several hits, with serious wounds on himself, gets punched in half from CM. edward, sees the hulk dashing at him, he creates a big ass wall, hulk easily breaks through and fiishes Ed with 1 hard punchkimimaru makes his bone armor when DD punches him across the field.  CM flies after touma and index who seem to standing there, and he hits a pre-made barrier from index, and gets shot by several planet busting spells and kills CM and knockes down DD. kimimaru runs back and cuts DD's arm off with that advantage.gaara sees the hulk and forces all the sand he's been gathering since the fight on to hulk and burys him several thousand feet underground and holds him there to he dies. flash quickly takes out gaara with a speed blitz then runs away as index targets him. lelouch sees cyborg and takes his mind for himself, and commends him to give kimimaru some help. martain manhunter notices index's power from above and starts to break down her mind barriers.  cyborg jumps of DD as kimimaru is again punched actross the field. index notides and puts all she has into destroying DD as she sees his arm growing back quickly.  the blast takes out DD and cyborg.  lelouch established eye contact with MM from afar and tried to control him, giving him a massive headache.  flash continually attacks kimimaru, not being able to get past his armor, he circles kimimaro in hopes to sufficate him by pushing away all the oxyben. kimimaru quickly uses his "sawarabi no mi" ability and stabs flash in several places. because using such a risky attack kimimaru falls to the ground and starts to crawl, waiting for his strenght to return.  MM finally takes control of lelouch and fries his brain. MM flies down to finish off index while she was exhausted. touma punches MM and with that, makes MM fall to the ground with no power.  MM gets up and has to fight with human strength against touma, who also has human strength. eventually knock eachother out.  now, i pulled this completely out of my ass, i did not plan this ending i simply made a fight based on how i thought the characters would act. i didnt know it would be a tie. infact, i intended vizard ichigo to come back, because there is no way ha could be KO'd by just a few DD hits. but i think this works out better for everyone. after all i used all the characters. "
This sounds very well lined up and thought out. I could almost fully suport this, other than Lee K.O'ing all the titans, but it's cool. "
ya, i mean, kimimaro could take out a few himself, and lee's gates are intense. but thanx
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DJSNuva1 said:
This sounds very well lined up and thought out. I could almost fully suport this, other than Lee K.O'ing all the titans, but it's cool. "
ya, i mean, kimimaro could take out a few himself, and lee's gates are intense. but thanx "

Hmm... We should write battle scenario's more often
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DJSNuva1 said:
ya, i mean, kimimaro could take out a few himself, and lee's gates are intense. but thanx "
Hmm... We should write battle scenario's more often "
that we should...that we should
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

dude wtf is lelouch gonna do in that situation lol even if he had a robot it would only make superman angeryer lol by the way most of the charaters go with earthly elements gaara wont last long
@FLCL1 said:
" dude wtf is lelouch gonna do in that situation lol even if he had a robot it would only make superman angeryer lol by the way most of the charaters go with earthly elements gaara wont last long "
true. but how about you make a reasonable fight...hm...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel