mix it up

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Aug. 7, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i see a lot of comic vs anime fights going around, so im going to make a different type of fight, im going to put a set of anime characters against a set of comic characters, i will put them in a place i see fit, and make the fight as even as possible. as for you! i dont just want you to post feats, as im sure all comic fans will on this page. but i want you to make an entire fight, based on what the actuall character would do in that situation, dont say something like "superman had eye lasers, he'll just cut them all" because i know he dosent do that. if you dont want to post a fight, then comment on one, you can make the match ups & others can go from there,or ask for further information, if i can add more i will. i want this to be long, okay. (might edit this post later on)

Comic Characters: batman (knightfall), superman (golden age), captain marvel, martian manhunter (the cartoon one), doomsday (no revive ability, maybe slower adaption abilities), rouge (X-Men), i guess i should add the Flash (but i think its unfair now?), wolverine (cuz he's awesome), hulk (IDK), teen titans (from the show, the comic sucks). doctor strangefate (ya, that guy)

Anime Characters: gaara (naruto shippuden), kimimaro (naruto), lelouch (Code geass) Ichigo full vizard (bleach) lee "with up to 7 gates as long as he wants, just to be fair" (naruto), Tōma Kamijo (to aru Majutsu no index), index "knocked out" (to aru Majutsu no index), SSJ3 goku "cuz 4 is fucked up" lets give him infinite time in that form too. (DBZ) Edward (FMA) Dark schneider (bastard) 

their stuck in a magic realm, that can not be undone except beating the other team. the realm puts them on a planet 1000X bigger than earth with no obstacles or water, but with normal earth gravity. their is an unbreakable barrier that prevents eternal life, cross dimension / time travel, and prevents any outside help, such as a god, or alternate energy source. with all pieces of space filled with oxygen. (may add more later)
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Dude, how can you take away DD's revive ability away? 

Dark Scheider = Dr. Strangefate 

IDK about the rest
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Dude, how can you take away DD's revive ability away?  Dark Scheider = Dr. Strangefate   IDK about the rest "
its cheap.
ya, i guess so

Martian Manhunter > Lelouch 

Manhunter can't be mind controlled.
okay, good to know. anymore fights

Tōma Kamijo is gonna school Rogue.
yes, im sure he could teach her something in school.
@Sinister_Noob said:
"yes, im sure he could teach her something in school. "

LOL.  
Well, Flash is most likely faster than Lee, considering he has explicitly gone FTL and also fast enough to break time, two feats Lee has never accomplished.
Post by Sonata (35,519 posts) See mini bio Level 20
CM would beat Lee, Ichigo and Naruto by himself
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"yes, im sure he could teach her something in school. "
LOL.  Well, Flash is most likely faster than Lee, considering he has explicitly gone FTL and also fast enough to break time, two feats Lee has never accomplished. "
yes, flash is faster for sure. maybe not physically stronger though.
@Sonata said:
" CM would beat Lee, Ichigo and Naruto by himself "
well, if were talking about full vizard ichigo, i believe he's on par or a little under captain marvel. and narutos sage/9-tail modes would be a tough challenge for anyone.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
well, if were talking about full vizard ichigo, i believe he's on par or a little under captain marvel. and narutos sage/9-tail modes would be a tough challenge for anyone. "

Are we talking Captain Marvel, or Wizard Captain Marvel?
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
well, if were talking about full vizard ichigo, i believe he's on par or a little under captain marvel. and narutos sage/9-tail modes would be a tough challenge for anyone. "
Have they survived punches that can take out stars? How good is their durability?
@Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
Have they survived punches that can take out stars? How good is their durability? "

Lol, no, except for Dark S
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
Have they survived punches that can take out stars? How good is their durability? "
Lol, no, except for Dark S "
Has Ichigo and Naruto shown Planet busting power
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
Has Ichigo and Naruto shown Planet busting power "
Not that I'm aware of, I don't think so.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
Not that I'm aware of, I don't think so. "
If they dont then it doesnt Matter which Marvel you use he will win that battle, MM will just mind raep SS3 Goku Wolverine will kill Ed Elric, The TT would beat Gaara due to have Kid Flash.
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
If they dont then it doesnt Matter which Marvel you use he will win that battle, MM will just mind raep SS3 Goku Wolverine will kill Ed Elric, The TT would beat Gaara due to have Kid Flash. "
The Teen Titans have Kon-El, Wondergirl, and kid flash will help alot in this fight.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
If they dont then it doesnt Matter which Marvel you use he will win that battle, MM will just mind raep SS3 Goku Wolverine will kill Ed Elric, The TT would beat Gaara due to have Kid Flash. "
The Teen Titans have Kon-El, Wondergirl, and kid flash will help alot in this fight. "
ive never heard of them. i meant the cartoon TT.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
The Teen Titans have Kon-El, Wondergirl, and kid flash will help alot in this fight. "
ive never heard of them. i meant the cartoon TT. "
You secifically said "teen titans (from the comics, the show sucks)"
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel