Mix It Up 2

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 15, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

So, here it is. A team of Anime characters Vs a team of comic book characters. The battle takes place in an arena let's say, 20x as large as the staples center, and it's all just one arena, with overhead lights. Each 'team' gets one month to study their teamates and enemies fighting styles, how they will work together, ETC.  

This will be one big battle, not one on one fights; 

Cassius Vs Aaroniero Arruruerie
Dr.Fate(Hector Hall) Vs Index
The Shade Vs Shikamaru
Etrigan The Demon Vs Kenpachi Zaraki
The Red Tornado Vs Bartholomew Kuma(For arguements sake, Etrigan can touch and fight kenpachi)
Doctor Light(Post-Identity Crisis) Vs Gecko Moria

---------------------------------------- 
VERSUS 

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
awesome, about time someone made a copy of mine, thanx Nuva. but i only know 2 of the comic characters and what they do.
but if you want i could explain the abilities of the anime characters, if it will enlighten the rest of the posters.

lets see... 
 Aaroniero Arruruerie AKA, 9th espada: has the ability to take the power and abilities of the souls he eats, you know, when people die. unfortunately he absorbed only one soul reaper, so he uses that form. he may not win, you should add more souls for him to make it even.

Index: she read the 50,000 magic novels. i think its 50,000. her original ability is instant memorization, after reading all magic from future, past, present, she knows EVERYTHING there is to know about magic, from destroying dimensions to turning people into a mouse. she has magic mind berriers, powerful magic, phychic, energy, and any other type of magic spell.

Shikamaru: he is an absolute genius, in combat and everything else. with prep time he was able to screw over 2 akatsuki members. he has a ton of bombs, and a million tricks up his sleeves.  his main ability is the shadow manipulation jutsu, which allows him to move his shadow however he wants, he can also use other shadows to make his bigger and longer, when his shadow touches the enemy he has complete control over there body, but their mind is still theres. with this jutsu he has tons of ways of killing you after your caught, trhats about it.

Kenpachi Zaraki: he is a brute, who relies of strength and his own power. he can make kido armor by covering himself with his energy, not even ichigo could cut his when he used it. he loves battle, getting hurt seems to make him more agressive. his attacks can cut almost anyone with enough concentration, and power. but im sure we all know that.

Bartholomew Kuma: kuma is very powerful, he has instant transmission, he has paws on his hands that can do almost anything. in one episode he touched luffy and all his pain came out into a red bubble, meaning he can reheal, in another EP he condenced a bubble of air, and destroyed an island his compressed air. he can reflect any attack directly back twice the speed, energy or physical. he is a cyborg with a bosy harder than steel, since zolo couldnt cut him with his hardest attack. anyone he touches will be shot into the sky unconciously for 2 days straight.

Gecko Moria: this guy is weird, he is a big wimp. Moria has the ability to steal people shadows, by doing so the people will evaporate when in the sun. he can eat shadows to make himself stronger. his own shadow is special, it is indestructable, it can shape shift to any one or multiple things, such as bats etc... it protects moria very well, seeing that luffy's gatling attack did nothing but get blocked by morias shadow, the power of moria depends on the amount of controled shadows he has. so nuva, if you dont mind speciing how many shadown he has, becuase ill asume he has 1000, like when they first showed him.
@Sinister_Noob said:
"awesome, about time someone made a copy of mine, thanx Nuva. but i only know 2 of the comic characters and what they do. but if you want i could explain the abilities of the anime characters, if it will enlighten the rest of the posters. "

I'll explain the comic characters later, but it'd be great to fully understand the anime characters ability's in this one; Me & a friend of mine made this match so it would be pretty even
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"awesome, about time someone made a copy of mine, thanx Nuva. but i only know 2 of the comic characters and what they do. but if you want i could explain the abilities of the anime characters, if it will enlighten the rest of the posters. "
I'll explain the comic characters later, but it'd be great to fully understand the anime characters ability's in this one; Me & a friend of mine made this match so it would be pretty even "
eh, it might be. didnt he explain the anime character abilities? oh well, it could be a good match
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
yeah the anime char looks powerfull enough except for the espada  Aaroniero Arruruerie. Shikamaru and Gecko Moria combo and index is a non fighther but maybe kuma can cover her, it depends if they can work well together 
sooooo, anime wins. typical for a place called animevice
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Fate solos
wrong
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Sinister_Noob: Not really depending on which fate you're using he could easily solo.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Sinister_Noob: Not really depending on which fate you're using he could easily solo. "

u remind me of someone who NEVER explains :/
@FLCL1 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Sinister_Noob: Not really depending on which fate you're using he could easily solo. "
u remind me of someone who NEVER explains :/ "
bato, mhm
@geraldthesloth said:

Hector Hall Pre-DoV
okay so what can he do?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Hector Hall Pre-DoV "
i dont remember saying what you quoted???
no what nuva quote is what geraldthesloth says
oh, my bad, it had my username in front of it.
soooo, fate does not win against index. that is such a bad fight, in favor of index.
@Sinister_Noob said:
"oh, my bad, it had my username in front of it. soooo, fate does not win against index. that is such a bad fight, in favor of index. "

Prove it
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"oh, my bad, it had my username in front of it. soooo, fate does not win against index. that is such a bad fight, in favor of index. "
Prove it "
lets see, a guy wearing a cape and tights, against a multi dimension protected girl with knowledge of  ALL magic in ALL existence, you do the math.
@Sinister_Noob:

Dr. Fate vs The Anti Life Entity (Cosmic Odyssey)

Ok, this starts off, Darkseid and Etrigan are fixing to be overcome by The ALE. Dr Fate saves them. Those of you that dont know, The ALE was stated to easily have the power to ravage the universe, in fact, a small part of it obliterated a 200 light year sq radius of space.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t329227_CosmicOdysseyTPB170.jpg

Dr Fate formes a cinque of cosmic power, adding the powers of Highfather, Darkseid, Etrigan, Orion and himself.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t329226_CosmicOdysseyTPB171.jpg

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t329220_CosmicOdysseyTPB172.jpg http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t329219_CosmicOdysseyTPB173.jpg

Still not enough. Eventually the entity would overcome it.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t329218_CosmicOdysseyTPB174.jpg

To halt The Anti-Life's influence. Dr Fate DESTROYS the dimension between the Anti Life's and their universe!

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t329217_CosmicOdysseyTPB175.jpg http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t329216_CosmicOdysseyTPB177.jpg    
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

isnt this a spite?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel