Miu Furinji vs Cammy White

Topic started by nishi99 on June 21, 2012. Last post by flashback180 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by nishi99 (2,374 posts) See mini bio Level 11

vs

In Character

Prep Time

Setting Ryozanpaku

Epic cat fight

Edit update for pics.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,198 posts) See mini bio Level 15

My baby Cammy takes this.

Post by Sonata (36,389 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Very tough fight here, but Miu should win. Miu should be able to anticipate Cammy's movement with her barrier even better with the prep time. 
Post by ohgodwhy (1,629 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I too would give this to Miu, she should have the edge here.

Post by JackFanon (73 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Miu is my vote.

They're like two peas in a pod.

Post by othus12 (8,671 posts) See mini bio Level 13

damn i love both...i call a draw.

Post by tiraomoz (345 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Like hell cammy wins,elder has feats that are crazy such as running on water,punching a missle and coming out of the explosion unharmed,deflecting bullets with his cape. etc I see cammy giving the elder a back massage as punishment for even challenging him.
oh my bad I didn't read well I tot it was elder.Between miu and cammy its safe for me to say it would end in a draw
Post by nishi99 (2,374 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@tiraomoz: How did you miss those pics?

@nishi99:My image is turned off for reasons beyond my control but I would resolve the issue before the end of today
Post by flashback180 (2,047 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Mui wins, I don't recall cammy showing anything that impressive.

Mui was a diciple class to begin with, she was already dodging modified machine gun bullets back when kenichi was still fighting the 8 fists. She barley got any power up back then. At the end of the series she was at border master class, she nearly brought down a palace , casually destroying solid pillars and walls using her dou power. Add in her bullet proof armor & own durability she should win by stats alone.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel