Minato vs Nagato

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Dec. 3, 2012. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15

In character

Knowledge for both

Standard Equipment

Takes Place in a valley

Who wins?

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Minato wins

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hmm, Nagato has all the powers of Pain in one but Im gonna say Minato. His speed is far above Nagato plus his Flying Thunder God is tough to beat. However, if Nagato is allowed to get his techniques going, Minato will be in deep $#!7.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,268 posts) See mini bio Level 14

nagato by himself or six paths

Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd go with Nagato. FTG is awesome but compared to all 6 paths in one, I think Nagato has the edge. Remember that Killer Bee in his short scuffle got in a stalemate with Minato. Nagato almost overpowered him along with Naruto and Itachi together. Just one example of why I feel he has the edge.
Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

minato is overhyped, nagato would win easily

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

If naruto was able to beat the six paths without full control of 9 tails, Minato shouldn't have any problem.. it'll not be an easy battle, considering the repulsion could throw kunai around, and all that..

But nagato as single pein? it could go either way..

Post by nishi99 (1,710 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Nagato wins the only way i see Minato beating him is with the Dead Demon Consuming seal but then it would be a tie.

Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@PrinceAragorn1: pein fought and blew up all of konoha before fighting naruto, no to mention he still defeated gamabunta and company. he also struggled against an 8 tailed naruto. if it werent for those factors pein would have easily murdered sennin naruto.

@othus12 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: pein fought and blew up all of konoha before fighting naruto, no to mention he still defeated gamabunta and company. he also struggled against an 8 tailed naruto. if it werent for those factors pein would have easily murdered sennin naruto.

Minato has struggled against 9 tails, and wounded tobi.. he's faster than raikage.. also, he made the most unpolite old man believe that no one could ever beat him.. Raikage told that to naruto that after the flashback thing.. He's good, you got to admit it..They didn't use both of their best fight theme songs for him for nothing :) I don't think even naruto had that honour..

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@othus12 said:

Minato has struggled against 9 tails, and wounded tobi.. he's faster than raikage.. also, he made the most unpolite old man believe that no one could ever beat him.. Raikage told that to naruto that after the flashback thing.. He's good, you got to admit it..They didn't use both of their best fight theme songs for him for nothing :) I don't think even naruto had that honour..

Minato is strong, but I don't see him taking down Nagato, given that this is him in his complete form. Pain might be a different story, but for now Nagato wins. As soon as he uses Chibaku tensei it's game over, Minato has no way of getting around it; he has nothing strong enough to destroy it, and he wouldn't be able to get away because any kunai would be sucked in as well. Minato has a chance to win, but only right at the beginning.

Nagato wins 8/10.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@othus12 said:

Minato is strong, but I don't see him taking down Nagato, given that this is him in his complete form. Pain might be a different story, but for now Nagato wins. As soon as he uses Chibaku tensei it's game over, Minato has no way of getting around it; he has nothing strong enough to destroy it, and he wouldn't be able to get away because any kunai would be sucked in as well. Minato has a chance to win, but only right at the beginning.

Nagato wins 8/10.

Actually, we've seen a lot of nagato, but too less from minato.. It'd be good to see his other techniques.. I don't remember him using even a nature manipulation.. but whatever he's shown is HQ enough for me to Go with him here.. he could teleport the chibaku right in nagato's face.. it seemed to be smaller than tbb or kyubi.. It'd be funny to see pein's own techniques going against him.. But of course, I won't do the mistake to underestimate nagato.. I'd give Minato a 5.5/10 here.. If he's in the paths mode, specially, I think 4th could blitz them..

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@othus12 said:

Nagato wins 8/10.

Actually, we've seen a lot of nagato, but too less from minato.. It'd be good to see his other techniques.. I don't remember him using even a nature manipulation.. but whatever he's shown is HQ enough for me to Go with him here.. he could teleport the chibaku right in nagato's face.. it seemed to be smaller than tbb or kyubi.. It'd be funny to see pein's own techniques going against him.. But of course, I won't do the mistake to underestimate nagato.. I'd give Minato a 5.5/10 here.. If he's in the paths mode, specially, I think 4th could blitz them..

That isn't how it works in battles, only what they have shown can be used. We can only go off what we know they had.

And like I said, if Nagato uses chibaku tensei, Minato's kunai will be sucked in as well. Nagato could also just use shinra tensei to blow away any kunai that are close.

I agree that the 4th might be able to take it against the paths, but in this one he's probably going down.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

That isn't how it works in battles, only what they have shown can be used. We can only go off what we know they had.

And like I said, if Nagato uses chibaku tensei, Minato's kunai will be sucked in as well. Nagato could also just use shinra tensei to blow away any kunai that are close.

I agree that the 4th might be able to take it against the paths, but in this one he's probably going down.

I know.. I am just they should show more of him..

Minato can escape using the kunai he keeps away.. It's not just kunai.. nagato can't blow everything away, I mean, what if he used the seal on nagato like he used it on bee? or took down that summon nagato uses to move around? He does seem too quick for Nagato here.. and a better tactician.. but still, going by feats, I agree nagato has the edge here..

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel