Minato vs Kuma

Topic started by Obito on June 16, 2013. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Both are in character. No prep time. 

Win by Knock-out or Death. 

Minato has his standard weapons. Kuma has his book. 

Who wins?

GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE!  
GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE!  
Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

so teleport to kunais vs teleport everywhere? kuma wins.

@Obito said: Kuma has his book. lol!

@othus12: I added that in there to be funny. Hehe.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kuma wins or it's a draw, Minato could scatter his kunai everywhere and then dodge Kuma's attacks like that, but Kuma would catch on and get rid of them eventually. I don't see ordinary rasengans doing much to him, so the only thing that could beat him is the reaper death seal.

@Obito: does Minato have the kyuubi chakra in this fight?

@GIRUGAMESH: Yes, if you want me to include that. 

@Obito: I just think it might give Minato the firepower he needs to damage Kuma.

What do other people think? Would a barrage of kyuubi-enhanced rasengans be enough to put down Kuma?

@GIRUGAMESH: Sure.

@Obito said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Sure.

Doesn't get much more enthusiastic than that.

@GIRUGAMESH: Indeed.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH: Depends on if he could connect. Kuma's no slouch in the speed department. This would be an interesting match up

Post by taichokage (13,401 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kuma should win. He isn't limited to just appearing where a minaj is thrown, and he can repel any attack Minato throws at him. Even if it's current Minato, he couldn't land a biju dama on Kuma (assuming he can create them) and the remaining attacks couldn't put Kuma down in one hit even if they landed.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,928 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Kuma, even if Minato has Kyuubi chakra it wouldn't matter as he isn't tagging Kuma who can more freely teleport and even if something was going to make contact Kuma would just repel it

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

If he can take out the straw hats what makes you think he would lose to a Naruto character?

@jnw93 said:

If he can take out the straw hats what makes you think he would lose to a Naruto character?

Well the likes of Madara are admiral level. Naruto characters have really gone up in the world.

@taichokage said:

Kuma should win. He isn't limited to just appearing where a minaj is thrown, and he can repel any attack Minato throws at him. Even if it's current Minato, he couldn't land a biju dama on Kuma (assuming he can create them) and the remaining attacks couldn't put Kuma down in one hit even if they landed.

That's what I was questioning, if Minato were to keep hitting Kuma with kyuubi-enhanced rasengans it could cause serious damage. I know Kuma isn't slow by any means, but with Minato's speeds, clones and intelligence he has a chance of winning. I understand that you'd lean towards Kuma though.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH:

Who's to say after the first rasengan kuma doesn't wise up and start deflecting them. Not to mention his ability to pierce through anything with that paw thrust. He stated to compress air at light speed so that it could pierce through anything and kuma doesn't lie.

@TheNeutralOne: That's fair enough, I know that Kuma has the speed and the powers to deflect the rasengans, but I was just putting Minato's intelligence forward as a factor. When Minato sees that Kuma can deflect his attacks, he should be able to come up with a strategy to land a hit on him (maybe through clones, etc). But it would take loads to put Kuma down, so I agree that he should get the majority here.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel