Minato vs EMS Madara

Topic started by nishi99 on Nov. 4, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,665 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Minato

vs

EMS Madara

In Character

Prep Time

Setting Hidden Leaf Village

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

IC huh, then Minato might get a chance due to CIS. Madara can be an arrogant "stands around while being attacked like a boss" kinda guy. and It's not like he didn't fight Madara before.

If OP said he was bloodlusted then Genjutsu spam it is. That's what I would have done.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,429 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Killer_of_trolls: he never fought Madara, he fought Tobi who was impersonating him

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@FormerCrimsonKing: I have dropped Naruto long ago and forgot that I heard of that(DIDN'T EVEN GET TO THAT PART).

Post by othus12 (6,704 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

madara destroys minato without effort.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 11

In character Minato wins. He doesn't mess around and will try to go for the kill instantly whereas from what we've seen of Madara he prefers to talk a little, show off with some pointless ninjutsu then go in for the kill.

Overall though, if they're both going in for the kill then EMS Madara should win.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,275 posts) See mini bio Level 14

EMS is a naruto way of saying LOGIA WANNABE :3

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,902 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy said:

In character Minato wins. He doesn't mess around and will try to go for the kill instantly whereas from what we've seen of Madara he prefers to talk a little, show off with some pointless ninjutsu then go in for the kill.

Overall though, if they're both going in for the kill then EMS Madara should win.

This.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

EMS Madara

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This isn't Edo or Rinnegan Madara so I might pick Minato for the win due to his FTG technique! Though we know little from Madara's EMS form other than the fact that he tamed the nine tails and fought Hashirama!

Post by taichokage (13,018 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Still should go to Madara. His Susanoo is probably too much for Minato. But as already stated, Minato has a shot due to Madara's arrogance. But only if it's EMS Madara. Full power Madara, then arrogance or no, Minato isn't winning.
Post by Vexx (4 posts) See mini bio Level 3
It's difficult to say, but I think Madara's arrogance would be the death of him. So I say the win goes to Minato cause Minato is eff'ing epic as hell. LOL.
Post by redbird3rdboywonder (178 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Minato

Post by Vexx (4 posts) See mini bio Level 3
^
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I give it to Minato with very high difficulty, but only on the assumption that Madara's perfect susano is not available (note that he had rinnegan when activating it.

Post by othus12 (6,704 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@GIRUGAMESH: he implied he used it against the first(and at the same time he implied that the first had a technique that could rival with perf. susanoo), so technically its not because of the rinnengan

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

@GIRUGAMESH: he implied he used it against the first(and at the same time he implied that the first had a technique that could rival with perf. susanoo), so technically its not because of the rinnengan

That's true, but at the same time he had rinnegan active when he used it. Although he also had rinnegan active when he used his regular susano against Naruto/Bee, so you could be right, I guess you can use sharingan techniques even with rinnegan active (bit confusing, but yeah).

In which case, I don't see Minato winning here.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel