Minato (Naruto) vs Borsalino (One Piece)

Topic started by ChromeDisaster on Feb. 18, 2013. Last post by jnw93 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The battle of the fastest!!!!!

Who would win in an all-out battle?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

As long as inangibility is on i dont see how minato is going to even scratch Kizaru, not to mention that the admirals haki in combination with his superior speed would allow him to decimate kanoha's yellow flash regardless

Post by taichokage (13,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Kizaru would win. As a logia, I don't see Minato being able to harm him. Even intangibility aside, Kizaru has the destructive power to easily down Minato in 1 attack, whereas a Rasengan and the like couldn't one shot Kizaru with or without logia intangibility.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

kizaru, quite easily

Post by XxDoyleBoi (11 posts) See mini bio Level 10

why would someone even post this i guess everyone just hates Naruto and loves One Piece?

@XxDoyleBoi said:

why would someone even post this i guess everyone just hates Naruto and loves One Piece?

Well to be honest it does seem like a good match on the suface to someone at face value (both are high teir speedsters in thier respective verses) so i can see why someone would post it. The problem is that Kizaru would overwhelm minato upon closer analysis.

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Haofan123: How would a naruto character even hit a light logia?

this guy stomped most of the eleven supernovas.

Post by XxDoyleBoi (11 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haofan123: lets be honest man most peopel that minato woulndt be able to touch Kizaru he is made out of pure light plus the speed is one thing but eventually minato would be exhausted and then he is killed

@jnw93: @XxDoyleBoi:

im not saying that minato has a chance. never even implied it. In fact, i said that kizaru would decimate him. That being said, theres people out there who see this as a good match at first glance and i can see it would appear that way to people unfamiliar with the battle forums. i mean come on. theres thousands people out there who think naruto is a match for ssj3 goku and this thread is tame in comparison

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Haofan123 said:

@jnw93: @XxDoyleBoi:

im not saying that minato has a chance. never even implied it. In fact, i said that kizaru would decimate him. That being said, theres people out there who see this as a good match at first glance and i can see it would appear that way to people unfamiliar with the battle forums. i mean come on. theres thousands people out there who think naruto is a match for ssj3 goku and this thread is tame in comparison

yh this is true

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel