minato namikaze team vs team toguro

Topic started by DawnToDarkness on Sept. 5, 2011. Last post by All_StarSupes 3 years ago.
Post by DawnToDarkness (68 posts) See mini bio Level 7

vs 

RULES- this is a tournament style one on one match. on the dark tournament stage. heres the line up 

obito vs karusu (both are at full power. obito has sharangain and mangyeko state which includes kamu. i assumer he wouldve had this if he didnt die) 

rin vs elder toguro (since we dont know much about rin lets just say sh has the same medical powers and strenth as sakura just a little smarter) 

kakashi vs bui ( kakashi doesnt have sharangan but has raikiri and his other multi jutsu) 

minato vs toguro (toguro can only go up to 80% of his power. reason because hes too ugly at 100 xD)  
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
what is this

whomever has the most wins..  umm wins xD.. for team minato, minato is the blond one acting as team leader... kakashi is the silver haired one. obito is the one with the googles. and rin is the woman.. for team toguro karusu is the vampiric looking dude in black.. bui is the one with the armor.. elder toguro is the one riding a shoulder. and there team leader toguro is in the middle.. these are one on one matches. whomever gets ko.ed or cant stand for 10 seconds is the winner.. hope that helps a little
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Team toguro wins 

mostly because i dont see how minato could break through toguros skin

There is no way kakashi can see the bombs

no way  rin can kill elder toguro

Obito maybe  but only due to his mangekyo technique
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Full power toguro solos.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DawnToDarkness:

He was talking about how unfair this fight is

Younger Toguro beat them all easily

i think minato is too fast for toguro and i think with giant rasengain he can inflicht damage... full power togur is dum nasty tho i mean WHERES HIS NECK

@DawnToDarkness:

Toguro was keeping up with Yusuke who is faster then anyone in Naruto

@Destinyheroknight said:

@DawnToDarkness:

Toguro was keeping up with Yusuke who is faster then anyone in Naruto

Not to mention that his idea of a ranged attack is creating hundreds of little sonic booms by snapping his fingers.

6:00

@rein:

But he can only use 80% in this fight

@Destinyheroknight: his demon form would be 80 % because he was hiding an extra 20 % of his power.
Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Younger Toguro would solo, he doesn't need anyone else.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel