Mimic/Vulcan vs Goku/Janemba/Vegeta/Gohan

Topic started by CerberusPrime3k on May 27, 2012. Last post by CerberusPrime3k 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Place: Barren wasteland

Mimic, goku,and Janemba starts on the ground while Vulcan, Vegeta, and Gohan start in the air

Mimic has copied both goku and Janemba but can only go ssj2

Gohan has a pair of potara earings as a last resort and vegeta agrees with the fusion

All are at their strongest showings.

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
vulcan solos. hes far faster than any of them and the fact he can manipulate any type of energy pretty much eliminates any chance the dbz fighters have.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I'll say team DBZ wins, the two Mutant boys are way out number

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

DBZ team takes it...

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team one

There are five of them so mimic can copy all of their powers

Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yes mimic can copy their powers so fusion would make this even worse. Vulcan can absorb or manipulate their energies so they truly don't have any other way to attack them. Team 1 wins with little effort.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Sonata:  
Even Spiritual and Demonic Energy?
Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MisterShin: Yes
Post by The_original_goku10000 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I don't know this mimic ability sounds a lot like a NLF to me. Has this guy ever even fought people with planetary energy?

Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I doubt Vulcan and Mimic could win. Vulcan only managed a double k.o. against Blackbolt and was badly injured by Polaris, both of whom are less powerful than any of the Z warriors listed. He also was overpowered by a sun dipped Havok and lost a battle against Gladiator. And don't forget that Janemba can just create clones of them. As for Minic, he will easily be blitzed or blasted before he could do anything, despite his many powers.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage: your really underestimating vulcan, blackbolt is ftl and can go toe-toe with gladiator, a herald level being, and dish out enough power to rip space time parsecs across. also vulcan was able to overpower the likes of adam warlock, whos magic energy is strong enough to survive super novas and transmute whole planetoids.  

@taichokage said:

I doubt Vulcan and Mimic could win. Vulcan only managed a double k.o. against Blackbolt and was badly injured by Polaris, both of whom are less powerful than any of the Z warriors listed. He also was overpowered by a sun dipped Havok and lost a battle against Gladiator. And don't forget that Janemba can just create clones of them. As for Minic, he will easily be blitzed or blasted before he could do anything, despite his many powers.

Mimic has copied both goku's and janemba's powers, abilities and skills but he can only go SS2 hes not going to be blitzed.

@taichokage: (goku+vegeta+gohan+janemb+vulcan)/2=mimic

So do the math

But he was overpowered by Havok who only absorbed part of the sun's energies. You are right though, I didn't give Black Bolt enough credit. But all the same, the Z team consists entirely of planet buster+ characters all physically stronger than either of team marvel. Then you have Janemba who can alter dimensions, create carbon copies, rip through space at will and regenerate or multiply himself at will. In any case Mimic is outmatched. Vulcan is a problem but he is at least slightly below the likes of the Surfer or Thor and is essentially alone in this fight. I don't think he could take out Janemba and his warping or absorb powerful enough attacks like multiple planet bursting blasts. Remember again that Havok only absorbed some of the sun's energies and apparently not enough to damage the actual star and still over powered Vulcan. Plus he lost to Gladiator (albeit not easily) and I don't feel that Kallark would win this either mostly because of Janemba.
Wait are you stating that Minic is the greater threat than Vulcan?

@taichokage: What are you not understanding about Mimic? what ever Goku and Janemba can do Mimic can do also but at a finer degree thats why I only limited him to ssj2.

Potentially he might be able to do so. But did he ever do so when he was with Onslaught? He didn't come out of that encounter warping reality or doing anything of the caliber of Onslaught. When he went up against the likes of Hulk, he passed out after absorbing the Hulk's radiation. The power he does gain is not immediate but usually if not always gradual albeit relatively quickly. He can be blitzed before obtaining the desired power even if he is capable of such levels. If what I said is not true please correct me otherwise it holds weight.

@taichokage: Yes Mimic nearly died but "went into a coma but thought dead later to be revived from him copying wolverine's healing factor when he was near him" from the gamma poisoning during that time with Hulk and Onslaught Mimic's powers were slowly recovering after he lost them to Super Adaptoid he had no control over them they were actually drawing the life force of those around him and he sought help from individuals. I can't quite recall around the time met Onslaught I think he made an deal/alliance with him upgrading his powers for his services. As for the speed I think it depends on how many individuals he copies determines the speed. I think his limit for copying people is 5.

@CerberusPrime3k:

Wich version of mimic is this?

Exile one has 5 powers limit, absorbed power is halved and he can't stan gamma radiation nor mimi non mutants

616 version has original x-mens power, can absorb powers of others, can control them at greater degree and they are not halved

@Anzendenai:

616, although I used the exiles picture because it caught my attention.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel