millenniummon vs majin dark schneider

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Dec. 24, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I can't recall any feats that Put millenimumon on par With The normal Ds let alone His new body. Until new information is presented to me, MDS babyshakes.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
MDS RAPECITY
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Son_of_Manus:
you sure about that  this is only hes seacent most powerful form but he still has lots of power.  

he has.Cannon Fire:
Fires a barrage of fireballs from his cannons     
  • Energy Blast: Milleniumon puts his hands together and charges, then runs at his opponent to stun them while he fires.
  • Time Unlimited: Fires a black orb he forms in his mouth that creates a dimension around his enemy, slowing him/her down.
  • Dimension Destroyer: Destroys the dimensions he creates.
  • Time Warp: Milleniumon can send his enemies into a parallel dimension slowing him/her down and restart everything or send to the past, present and future    
  •  Millenniummon can manipulate Universe-sized areas,    
  •    

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,230 posts) See mini bio Level 10
    @ssjsuperman said:
    "@Son_of_Manus:
    you sure about that  this is only hes seacent most powerful form but he still has lots of power.  

he has.Cannon Fire:
    Fires a barrage of fireballs from his cannons     
  • Energy Blast: Milleniumon puts his hands together and charges, then runs at his opponent to stun them while he fires.
  • Time Unlimited: Fires a black orb he forms in his mouth that creates a dimension around his enemy, slowing him/her down.
  • Dimension Destroyer: Destroys the dimensions he creates.
  • Time Warp: Milleniumon can send his enemies into a parallel dimension slowing him/her down and restart everything or send to the past, present and future    
  •  Millenniummon can manipulate Universe-sized areas,    
  •    

"

*sigh* I remember the days when Digimon were just breathing fire and even the strongest ones couldn't be considered city-busters. The writers have disgustingly overpowered some of these more recent digimon.
    Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
    @GIRUGAMESH: when is this? champion stage? since well some mega could destroy a city
    Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
    @cfatalis said:
    " @GIRUGAMESH: when is this? champion stage? since well some mega could destroy a city "
    Most mega could destroy cities. The higher ups were normally mountain busters.
    Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
    @rein said:
    " @cfatalis said:
    " @GIRUGAMESH: when is this? champion stage? since well some mega could destroy a city "
    Most mega could destroy cities. The higher ups were normally mountain busters. "
    i remember one of the actually had a whole city on his back
    Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel