Mike Tyson vs Mahomid Ali

Topic started by Tradog on Oct. 31, 2009. Last post by Acer 5 years ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
 12 rounds 
winner by knock out 
you only get 3 illegal shots before your DQ 
both in their prime 
who wins? and why.

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Tradog said:
"  12 rounds  winner by knock out  you only get 3 illegal shots before your DQ  both in their prime  who wins? and why.         "
well this is animevice, you can't do this here
@cfatalis said:
" @Tradog said:
"  12 rounds  winner by knock out  you only get 3 illegal shots before your DQ  both in their prime  who wins? and why.         "
well this is animevice, you can't do this here "
Hmm why? should it go in off topic?
@cfatalis said:
" @Tradog said:
Well if you know how, can you like delete this then or get a mod? I don't mind I just didn't know.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Tradog said: no
" @cfatalis said:
" @Tradog said:
Well if you know how, can you like delete this then or get a mod? I don't mind I just didn't know. "
no i can't i am not a mod, pm one
@cfatalis said:
" @Tradog said: no
" @cfatalis said:
" @Tradog said:
Well if you know how, can you like delete this then or get a mod? I don't mind I just didn't know. "
no i can't i am not a mod, pm one "
Ah okay thanks bro.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

"muhammad" ali wins here
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Muhammad Ali should win this fight for the following reasons: 

1. Mike Tyson has the advantage in terms of physical power however he has a large disadvantage in terms of skill. Mike Tyson was not a very skilled boxer and regularly used his power to defeat his opponents. 

2. Muhammad Ali however is a very skilled and fast boxer. He is able to throw extremely fist swings and prefers to deliver very fast strikes to temporarily stun the opponent, he also uses his feet and speed in a very clever combination, he is also a smarter fighter and can outmaneuver Mike Tyson, he also appeared to have the superior stamina and agility. Because of his good combination of speed, skill, agility and stamina he should overwhelm Mike Tyson who does nothing more than use his power.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel