Mikasa Ackerman Vs Guts

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 30, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mikasa Ackerman Vs Guts

Scenario 1: Bloodlusted

Scenario 2: In character

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

I say Mikasa beats him anyone up to a debate?

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I haven't seen or heard of the series yet, so there's no way people can give an opinion without some feats for her.
Post by takashichea (10,836 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Ikki_Minami_:

Mikasa Ackerman has some top quality screenshots in her wiki page. Please use them

Edit:

Please check out the Attack on Titan Discussion on Anime Vice.

Post by Theorder14 (206 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ReiKai: You haven't read the attack of the titan yet? it's pretty awesome

As for the battle, i say Guts win. That guy is an animal >.>

@takashichea: Screen shots mean nothing next to actual feats and evidence.

@Theorder14: been hearing of it lately, never read or watched it. Think I might soon.
Post by YoungChief (516 posts) See mini bio Level 8

guts stomps

@ReiKai:

It's my wiki editing job.

@takashichea: Well I have a site where I can watch the anime. I'll take a look at it when I have some time.

@ReiKai:

Sorry about that if I snapped at you. I'm just promoting the anime if folks talk about in the battle threads.

@takashichea: Not at all. Haven't had time or money for new things as of late. Thank the Otakus for free anime sites.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,881 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ReiKai:

@ReiKai: there's her in action. She has more feats but I'm lazy right now ._.

@SMXLR8: DBZ, Ikki Tousen, D.N. Angel, Angel Sanctuary, Angelic Layer, Angel Beats, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The Guyver, Gun/Sword, Big O, Gundam 0080/Wing/G/Seed/Destiny/Double-0, Demonlord Dante, Devilman, Devil Lady, Ninja Scroll, SoulTaker, Utawarerumono, .hack/Sign/Liminality/G.U./Link, Tenjou Tenge, Orphen, BASTARD!!,  The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye, Devil May Cry Anime, Record of Lodoss War, Psychic Wars, Maze, Lunar Legend Tsukihime,  Asu no Yoichi, Dirty Pair Flash, All-Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku-Nuku, Macross, Geo-Breeders, Gunslinger Girls, Gunsmith Cats --

The list goes on and on and on. And that's what I've seen and then some.

@Ikki_Minami_

Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I like Mikasa but I don't think she can handle a monster like Guts O_O 
Although I can be swayed with enough evidence.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,881 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ReiKai said:

DBZ, Ikki Tousen, D.N. Angel, Angel Sanctuary, Angelic Layer, Angel Beats, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The Guyver, Gun/Sword, Big O, Gundam 0080/Wing/G/Seed/Destiny/Double-0, Demonlord Dante, Devilman, Devil Lady, Ninja Scroll, SoulTaker, Utawarerumono, .hack/Sign/Liminality/G.U./Link, Tenjou Tenge, Orphen, BASTARD!!, The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye, Devil May Cry Anime, Record of Lodoss War, Psychic Wars, Maze, Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Asu no Yoichi, Dirty Pair Flash, All-Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku-Nuku, Macross, Geo-Breeders, Gunslinger Girls, Gunsmith Cats --

Some of those I am watching or have finished watching so yeah same for me, as for the rest I have heard of some but I am watching what I want to so yeah

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel