Mikaboshi vs. Scathan

Topic started by eddz99 on Nov. 5, 2012. Last post by Hellos 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Both from marvel

Full power

No bloodlust

No prep

Place:

Empty space

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mikaboshi as in Chaos King? or how he was before becoming CK? Scathan to me a a PIS machine character and that entire arc was simply stupid. Him holding Protege after him absorbing the powers from the LT while LT himself first needed approval to attack Protege is just idiotic. IIRC CK/Mika was only a mere aspect of Oblivion and the general opinion of most people is that LT is above every Abstract being like Eternity/Entropy so if LT is stronger than Oblivion that he should have no problem dealing with a mere aspect of him, and if Scathan is in LT's league that Scathan would also beat Mika/CK.

@niBBit: Chaos king

Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
There's no anime character here. There must be or it isn't allowed. For the actual battle, I think Mikaboshi. I'm not sure though. I don't know Scathan very well.

@taichokage: Yeah i realized it a lil bit too late, i want answers b4 sonata locks this heheh

Post by SMXLR8 (7,079 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@eddz99 said:

@taichokage: Yeah i realized it a lil bit too late, i want answers b4 sonata locks this heheh

@SMXLR8: D:

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99: All we know about Scathan is that judging thing with Protege, and that he wor's for LT in second opinions, so... nothing to talk about either way.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

There's no anime character here. There must be or it isn't allowed. For the actual battle, I think Mikaboshi. I'm not sure though. I don't know Scathan very well.

Scathan only had one appearance and that was muzzling a mutant that would be God. Quite honestly, bar the Tribunal / Eternity allowing him to be there - I don't think he was anymore powerful than the average Celestial. Mikaboshi on the other hand destroyed most of the multiverse / absorbed it into him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel