Mihawk vs Yamamoto

Topic started by GoldenStar66 on Sept. 10, 2013. Last post by phantomrant 10 months ago.
Post by GoldenStar66 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Place: Hidden Cloud Village. 

Morals on.

No prep. 

Win via Death / Incapacitation. 

Who wins?  
Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
A serious Yamamoto would win even without being bloodlusted. But a stupid Yamamoto could actually lose. Yamamoto's been both cocky and very serious in character. It depends on his mood whether he wins or loses. But he should take it most of the time.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,825 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@taichokage: "But a stupid Yamamoto" um when?

Post by waybig1010101 (2,239 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
yamamoto 
Post by othus12 (6,186 posts) See mini bio Level 12

mihawk needs more feats.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,134 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8: when he fought aizen... if he had busted out his bankai he couldve killed aizen AND the entire espada group in literally one shot... instead he thought he'd show off a bunch of fire then get his shikai sealed. He literally lost his arm for being arrogant.

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@taichokage: @Jinbeifan1:

It wasn't his arrogance, nor his stupidity the reason why he didn't use his bankai against Aizen. He knew what he was doing at that time. If he released his bankai at that point, he would pretty much destroy the large portion of the Earth because of the massive temperature.

He used his bankai against Juha Bach because he was in Seireitei at that point, and that world is much more durable than world of the living.

This battle takes place in Hidden Cloud Village so if old man Yama is in character (OP did stated that morals are on) than he will not release his bankai. That is my opinion...

Furthermore, I don't think Yama can beat Mihawk without using his bankai. Maybe, if he opens a senkaimon to drag Mihawk to a better place for a fight, but that would be out of character.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,134 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@bigz007: despite how much seiritei might be tougher than the real world, I honestly think it's more of Kubo's trolling and his failure to understand his own story -.- lol the temperatures should have destroyed at least the portions he was near, instead it only did it when he slashed, which would have made sense to use against aizen in one quick attack or if aizen was stupid enough to try and stab him himself. but like i said, it's really kubos fault in the end XD

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Jinbeifan1:

Just like when Aizen said he knew about Ichigo and his powers since the moment he was born. Everyone was thinking Kubo is trolling with that one, but later on he explained why Aizen said that.

It's the same with this, I don't think everything should be explained right away. Kubo can still make it happen.

Post by AFGM (133 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@bigz007 said:

@taichokage: @Jinbeifan1:

It wasn't his arrogance, nor his stupidity the reason why he didn't use his bankai against Aizen. He knew what he was doing at that time. If he released his bankai at that point, he would pretty much destroy the large portion of the Earth because of

Weren't they in some sort of "alternative" Earth made by Urahara?

I remember it vaguely

Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
More like a pocket dimension a bit larger than Karakura town by yes they weren't technically in the human world, however it could be destroyed and leak into the human world. But other than the previously mentioned reason, I also say Yamamoto can be foolish and cocky because he also used bankai when he knew that bankai could be stolen. Instead he risked it and thought it couldn't be stolen because it's limits hadn't been revealed, and that was wrong.
Post by phantomrant (1,268 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Mihawk can best base Yamamoto, but loses the rest.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel