Mihawk Dracule vs Madara Uchiha

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Jan. 26, 2013. Last post by waybig1010101 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by taichokage (17,930 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@eric7399: At this point, Naruto top tiers are stronger than One Piece top tiers.

Post by eric7399 (79 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@FormerCrimsonKing: I know i did a mere powerscailing but the fact that matters is that Mihawk never did fight seriously so is to early to say what is the difference in terms of power between the two,what i try to say is that via powerscailing they should be close if not equal ,and is not a stomp to each side ,Madara has a chance to win and Mihawk a chance too ,that asuming that is not Sage Madara

@taichokage: Well One Piece Top Tiers didn't went all out until now

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (5,159 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eric7399: Mihawk has absolutely no chance whatsoever. Madara has tanked attacks beyond Mihawk's best attacks and wasn't even harmed. There is nothing Mihawk can do to Madara. Not to mention, he likely wouldn't even land an attack. Madara has multiple attacks that would hurt Mihawk

@FormerCrimsonKing: Mihawk hadn't fight serious and he will never do until he will face either Shiryuu or Zoro so i will not take the chance away from Mihawk,the feats until now sure Sage Madara wins easy ,every version beside that will have difficulty against Mihawk,Base Madara i doubt that he can tag along with mihawk

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (5,159 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eric7399: Any version of Madara beats Mihawk.

Post by joseph619 (629 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eric7399 said:

@FormerCrimsonKing: Mihawk hadn't fight serious and he will never do until he will face either Shiryuu or Zoro so i will not take the chance away from Mihawk,the feats until now sure Sage Madara wins easy ,every version beside that will have difficulty against Mihawk,Base Madara i doubt that he can tag along with mihawk

Madara blasts Mihawk and half of One Piece verse with juubidama. What's Mihawk gonna do? He can't fly, nor he has any durability feat. Madara can beat Mihawk in a number of ways

*Stomp him like a bug with perfect susanoo

*Drain his soul out with Gedo Mazo

*Put him under infinite tsukuyomi genjutsu (which would solo OPverse)

*Slash Mihawk with susanoo sword

*Vaporize Mihawk with juubidama

*Trap Mihawk with Chibaku Tensei

*Blow Mihawk away with Shinra Tensei

Mihawk can't get past

*Madara's flight

*Regeneration

*Limbo

*Godoudama

Madara solos OPverse with moderate difficulty

Post by GalaxianExplosion05 (251 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Round 1 goes to Mihawk.

Round 2 to Madara.

Post by akronawol17 (3,915 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Madara tanked an attack that cut a multi-mountain sized tree (in circumference) in half, Mihawk has no chance.

Multi-mountain cut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> large iceberg cut

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,157 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@WorldEater: Definately, made this a tad bit to early, I think it`ll take a good 5 years until Zoro fights Mihawk and we see how strong he really is. How long do you think it`ll take?

Post by SonNeko (2,048 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Ikki_Minami_: I think it will even take more than that.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,157 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SonNeko: Oh aye Son, nice hearing from you ^.^ and I hope not I don`t want it to take until my mid 30ds before Zoro and Mihawk fight, let alone Luffy Vs Blackbeard or the actual end of one piece Imo.

Post by SonNeko (2,048 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Ikki_Minami_: Yeah, I can't wait till Luffy actually gets on the Yonkou level. Seemingly he still has a long way to go. And so does Zoro.

I think there might be another time skip.

Post by WorldEater (398 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Ikki_Minami_: Probably 6.
Post by waybig1010101 (5,407 posts) See mini bio Level 14

round 1 - mihawk 6/10

round 2 - i'll go with madara by feats and mihawk by hype

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel