Mihawk Dracule vs Madara Uchiha

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Jan. 26, 2013. Last post by WhiteLion 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (955 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mihawk Dracule Vs Madara Uchiha

Who would win, this fight of beasts?

Scenario 1 No perfect Susanoo

Scenario 2 Perfect Susanoo allowed

-No holding back

-Non Edo Mardara

-Mardara 100% heathy

-Mountain area

-Win by Death

-Both Bloodlusted

Post by othus12 (6,303 posts) See mini bio Level 12

mihawk is mountain level without trying, and is arguably faster as how he can track gear second luffy with ease. i think mihawk wins because madara wouldnt be able to stabilize perfect susanoo

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Madara both rounds. Even from the feats Mihawk has displayed still pale in comparison.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider: This is non Edo Madara. He can't fight with the same recklessness. We have yet to see Mihawk go all out and from what we have seen, the guy is damn scary. I think he can take round 1. Round 2 if Madara manages to get perfect Susanoo off he should win if not then he would probably get sliced to bits.

@JThree47605: Who said anything about recklessness? You answered your own question pretty much on who wins here. We have yet to see Mihawk's true potential. Which is why when comparing the feats of both fighters, Mihawk loses.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider: I'm saying he can't fight as recklessly because he isn't in his edo form. We've seen enough from Mihawk where he should be at least able to win round 1. Round 2 is anyones fight.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Madara wins, madara can easily beat bee and raikage and since raikage is so fast, he might match mihawk's speed

Post by taichokage (12,629 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I am of the opinion that Mihawk is the strongest Warlord, including but with the sole possible exception of Doflamingo. He hasn't been serious on panel yet, despite being one of the earliest characters shown. But that being said, i don't think I can give him the benefit of the doubt until we see him in a serious battle. By feats, Madara is somewhat superior.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Non edo madara stands no chance. Because we all know mihawk WILL tag him and when he does its over.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,495 posts) See mini bio Level 11

You say non Edo Madara but we have no idea how Madara fights without his Edo and the infinite chakra that comes through being Edo.

However, Edo Mardara had he not been in Edo form would've died several times already. It's only because he's in Edo form that he continues to live. What we also know about Madara was that before he died, he got beaten by Shodaime and this was while he had the 9 tails under his control. He didn't have the rinnegan then either.

All in all, what I'm saying is there's not much point in making a thread about non Edo Madara because we have no idea how powerful he really is.

As for this thread, Madara would lose to Mihawk in scenario 1. Speedwise, Mihawk should be faster as he was able to easily push back Gear 2 Luffy and strength wise, he's far superior to Madara.

Once Madara's activated Perfect Susanoo though, then the power advantage would certainly seem to shift in Madara's advantage so he should be able to claim the win as his sword swings also have a wide area of effect. However, Mihawk could possibly still avoid them using his superior speed. We haven't really seen enough of Perfect Susanoo to come to a conclusion.

Danm I was really not on my game, I forgot to add that Madara Uchiha gets both his Eternal Sharingan and his Rinnegan.

Post by xlab3000 (1,363 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara both rounds

@xlab3000: You sure I say Mihawk, will take a round.

@xlab3000: Hell no.

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5
i think the pirate wins+
Post by YoungChief (523 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@eddz99 said:

Madara wins, madara can easily beat bee and raikage and since raikage is so fast, he might match mihawk's speed

Raikage isn't even Luffy G2 speed...I call BS on Raikage matching Mihawk.

Post by othus12 (6,303 posts) See mini bio Level 12

i find it funny how people think trafalgar wins hands down against madara but mihawk doesnt....

Post by YoungChief (523 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Mihawk uses his casual iceberg slice swing and one-shots Madara, btw, Mihawk IS faster. No character in Naruto has shown themselves to be faster than G2 Luffy, base Luffy is currently Mach 15, Mihawk >>> Luffy, at most Naruto characters are low end hypersonic below Mach 10 (Raikage and Naruto), Mihawk speedblitzes Madara easy, he will one-shot. Don't feel too bad Madara fans, not even Bleach characters have proven themselves to be faster than One Piece characters in short bursts movement

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Have I posted here yet?

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

i find it funny how people think trafalgar wins hands down against madara but mihawk doesnt....

lol true

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel