Mighty Guy vs Ulquiorra

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on March 12, 2014. Last post by takashichea 6 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Battle takes place in Cooking Stadium

1st round: Guy in seventh gates and Ulquiorra in his standard form (Or if this is possibly too much for him he can have his final form)

2nd round: Guy in 8th gates vs Ulquiorra in Ressurecion (Although this will be delayed until next week :P)

Post by nishi99 (1,693 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This will be a great battle a week from now.

Post by Dream (7,614 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The immense attribute boost from the Eight Gates would be more than enough for Gai to quickly off Ulquiorra, regardless of form.

Post by othus12 (6,819 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@nishi99 said:

this will be a stomp in favor of guy a week from now.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,282 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

@nishi99 said:

this will be a stomp in favor of guy a week from now.

Lol, watch everyone say that now and next week they show Gai getting annihilated by Madara next XD

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: gai will stalemate madara until he runs out of steam. that's my prediction.

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gai in seventh Gate is a lot faster than Ulquiorra; however, Ulquiorra surely has the durability to stand against Gai's attacks but...

By a week from now, there's no doubt that Gai would utterly destroy Ulquiorra if the hype about the eighth gate turns out to be true.

Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: It doesn't matter because Madara stomps Ulquiorra as well.

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ulquiorra wins 1. 2 is a double k.o. best case scenario since Gai himself will die.
Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Round 1: Nagato who wiped out Konoha with shinra tensei, which he was unable to move 6Tailed Naruto with. 7th Gated with Daytime Tiger was able to push back Rikudou Madara who is massively above KN6. I think Ulquiorra would need to release and keep his distance to win.

Post by luthluth (1,280 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Post by nishi99 (1,693 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: If that happens then it will be Guy >>>>>>> Pain,Sasuke,Naruto.

@nishi99: yeah, but gai will die so it has to happen.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12: GAI!!!!!!!! One of the only characters in Naruto I like DX

Post by GeneralVan (1,763 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yeah Ulquiorra needs to release to beat Gai. I seriously hope Gai does significant damage to Madara though. He will always be one of the best characters in Naruto ever. Only Kamina, Whitebeard, Armstrong, and Yamamoto rival him in true manliness.

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gai is my favorite shinobi from Konoha that isn't dead (yet).
Post by GeneralVan (1,763 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage: Kakashi, ironically, is my favorite character lol. But Gai is definitely in my top 10 favorites. Speaking of Kakashi, him and Guy's friendship is one of the best ever. It's not over the top or questionable like Naruto and Sasuke. When they fight you see how much they trust each other and really consider each other to be top flight ninja. THAT is true friendship. Naruto and Sasuke, take notes.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 14
can't wait for next week 
Post by xBankaiChrisx (105 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Guy wins first round

Don't know about round two yet

Edit: My opinion has since changed.........Ulquiorra would win round 1, Can't say anything about round two yet.

Post by Jgames (204 posts) See mini bio Level 9

For now Guy get stomp after he finished his flash back

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel