Might Guy vs Monkey D. Luffy

Topic started by Kurohige on Aug. 30, 2010. Last post by MisterShin 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@ReiKai:
Lol okay you got me there I agree. But it looks like they may be picking up after the two year skip, maybe Luffy will become like Ichigo is currently.
Post by ReiKai (3,530 posts) See mini bio Level 10
If that happens after, what? 3 Gears? Then I'm going to have to kill the series creator. He's already ripped off DBZ, Marvel/DC (Mr. Fantastic and Plastic Man anyone), and several other series. If he steals from Bleach then the series has nothing original going for it. I don't think it even does now. We've seen crazy stupid main characters. We've seen monsters, people who can regenerate and insane super-swordsmen. And yes we've seen pirates in anime/manga too, outside of OP. They really have nothing original in the whole series. Even Mihawk is just like another take on Dracula.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ReiKai said:
" If that happens after, what? 3 Gears? Then I'm going to have to kill the series creator. He's already ripped off DBZ, Marvel/DC (Mr. Fantastic and Plastic Man anyone), and several other series. If he steals from Bleach then the series has nothing original going for it. I don't think it even does now. We've seen crazy stupid main characters. We've seen monsters, people who can regenerate and insane super-swordsmen. And yes we've seen pirates in anime/manga too, outside of OP. They really have nothing original in the whole series. Even Mihawk is just like another take on Dracula. "
This is the one time that I will agree 100 percent with Reikai
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Luffy
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@ReiKai: @hitsusatsu11: 
Dont forget the copying of Real Life Pirates & Pirate Names.
The copying of Mythology, Medusa (Boa Sisters), Pheonix (Marco), Thor(Enel) etc.

To be honest i am also tired of people copying DBZ / Marvel / DC.
I understand the authors are fans of DBZ / Marvel / DC work, but copying it is not the way to go.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel