Might guy vs Kisame

Topic started by Zalax on March 3, 2010. Last post by Fito510 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Zalax (35 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
kirabi need helps to kill kisame, so kisame wins quite a bit here
Post by Dream (7,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Gai was barely able to hold his ground against a 30% powered clone of Kisame. I don't think he'll be able to handle the full tank.
Post by Noctis (77 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Kisame with ease

Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kisame. Even at 30% power Guy was barely his equal.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Whoa, spoiling image. I apparently am need to go read more naruto wiki's
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Kisame should win with quite little effort. During his last appearance Kisame pushed Killer Bee to his limits, Killer Bee being a much stronger and durable opponent than Might Guy. As Dream pointed out Might Guy was barely able to battle a 30% powered clone of Kisame and required to open Six Gates to merely survive an attack from the clone, a full powered Kisame should prove too much of a challenge. Kisame possesses far too much raw power as his chakra has been stated to be at the level of tailed beasts. Kisame as a very fast and physically strong opponent overpowering Might Guy during their battles with little to no effort, the 30% powered clone of Kisame was compared to Naruto in terms of chakra supply by Neji and upon sensing his chakra Karin stated that she had never seen so much chakra in one place. At one point he was called a Tailed Beast without a tail. If Kisame were to fuse with Samehada it would be an effortless win in his part as when fused with Samehada he was able to force Killer Bee whilst in his Tailed Beast form to struggle intensely and he nearly became the victor of the battle but lost due to the arrival of Raikage. I do not see how Might Guy even remotely stands a chance. 

ND
Post by Noctis (77 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@Newdeath said:
" Kisame should win with quite little effort. During his last appearance Kisame pushed Killer Bee to his limits, Killer Bee being a much stronger and durable opponent than Might Guy. As Dream pointed out Might Guy was barely able to battle a 30% powered clone of Kisame and required to open Six Gates to merely survive an attack from the clone, a full powered Kisame should prove too much of a challenge. Kisame possesses far too much raw power as his chakra has been stated to be at the level of tailed beasts. Kisame as a very fast and physically strong opponent overpowering Might Guy during their battles with little to no effort, the 30% powered clone of Kisame was compared to Naruto in terms of chakra supply by Neji and upon sensing his chakra Karin stated that she had never seen so much chakra in one place. At one point he was called a Tailed Beast without a tail. If Kisame were to fuse with Samehada it would be an effortless win in his part as when fused with Samehada he was able to force Killer Bee whilst in his Tailed Beast form to struggle intensely and he nearly became the victor of the battle but lost due to the arrival of Raikage. I do not see how Might Guy even remotely stands a chance.  ND "
His eyebrows put up a   good fight;p
@Noctis: ROTFL :P 

ND
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Dream said:
" Gai was barely able to hold his ground against a 30% powered clone of Kisame. I don't think he'll be able to handle the full tank. "
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Dream said:
" Gai was barely able to hold his ground against a 30% powered clone of Kisame. I don't think he'll be able to handle the full tank. "
This^^
i would doubt that fight was all of guy sensei power  
i think might actualy have a 2/5 chance to win
@Zalax: Mighty was forced to open Six Gates simply to defeat a 30% powered clone of Kisame. At full power Kisame nearly defeated Killer Bee.

ND
yes but we rarely get to see him fight  
he has shown that he is able to use other  jutsus just not taijutsu
@Zalax: That doesn't change anything. It makes no difference, during the times we see him fight Kisame he struggles heavily going so far as to use Six Gates to on a clone of Kisame with only 30% power, regardless of his abilities to perform jutsus that does not increase his chances of winning, Kisame possesses far too much raw power.  

ND
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath said:
" @Zalax: That doesn't change anything. It makes no difference, during the times we see him fight Kisame he struggles heavily going so far as to use Six Gates to on a clone of Kisame with only 30% power, regardless of his abilities to perform jutsus that does not increase his chances of winning, Kisame possesses far too much raw power.   ND "
He went six gates on him? I dunno, I think gai-sensei would do better. He was "scary" enough that he got a weakened itachi and kisame to run away pre-timeskip.
@John_Martone: Well Itachi had used Tsukuyomi and Kisame noted that it was dangerous for him to use his eyes so much and Kisame did follow every order Itachi gave him and the retreat was Itachi's suggestion while Kisame wished to remain and fight. 

ND
Post by Fito510 (5 posts) See mini bio Level 4
the only reason guy used gates on a kisame clone was to finish him quick because tenten was dying not lee or neji though and u people make it seem like that clone actually went toe to toe with guy in gates but he did not he just got beat quickly and im sure we havent seen the full power of guy so i think guy stands a chance. different question has guy ever lost a fight?
Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@fito510: Wow you sure bumped an old thread. But that isn't the only reason Gai went 6th gate. He was losing to Kisame anyway, and he was fighting Neji, Lee, and Tenten all at once at 30%.
Post by Fito510 (5 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@taichokage: he even said "i have ran out of time" before he activated gates so he would not have done it if tenten was not in trouble
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel