Mifune vs Mifune

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Oct. 29, 2012. Last post by ohgodwhy 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Mifune (Soul Eater)

VS
VS

Mifune (Naruto Shippuden)

Fight takes place in Cell games arena

Only standard equipment for both

Start 30 feet apart

Battle is to K.O. or death

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Mifune win :)

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight: LOL

I think Samurai Mifune could win... He seems faster, at least by how they explain his skills

OMG you guys can I get a serious answer? lol

Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Mifune has my vote!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kuro_San said:

@Destinyheroknight: LOL

I think Samurai Mifune could win... He seems faster, at least by how they explain his skills

This.

Post by taichokage (15,255 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol Samurai Mifune is almost as bad as referring to them both as Mifune since they practically both are samurai. I wasn't impressed by Naruto Mifune very much, yet somehow he took out Hanzo. For that reason alone I think he has the edge.
Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
SE Mifune rather easily. Naruto Mifune was absolutely featless from what I remember.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

Lol Samurai Mifune is almost as bad as referring to them both as Mifune since they practically both are samurai. I wasn't impressed by Naruto Mifune very much, yet somehow he took out Hanzo. For that reason alone I think he has the edge.

That's why I think he wins.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

SE Mifune was epic!

@taichokage: I wanna say SE Mifune because he has those crazy sword techniques while Naruto Mifune is just flat out swinging and cutting. I think his soul-sword connection gives him the edge here.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@taichokage said:

That's why I think he wins.

yep taking out a guy who made all 3 Sanin sweat like a sport infomercial with not much effort.

oh, and here is the The fight, just in case.

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Killer_of_trolls: They weren't sannins yet, i think jiraiya isn't a frog sage yet and orochimaru doesn't have those crazy techniques yet.

@Killer_of_trolls: I'm gonna lean towards SE Mifune. The Sannin where not nearly as strong as they were in their older age. No sage mode, no snake demon jutsu, no summons. Hanzo was using his poisonous salamander, paper bombs, and other stuff which gave him the edge with those three. But when he fought Mifune, he did not use them much. Plus Mifune is ammune to the poison so it didnt matter. They fought with pure skill and since Mifune had kept getting better since the day Hanzo almost killed him while Hanzo did not get any stronger, that is why he had the advantage. SE Mifune's sword skills are more than a match for Naruto Mifune's. He would have to contend with moves like these:

Naruto Mifune would need a different advantage over SE Mifune than just plain skill.

Post by waybig1010101 (4,050 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

wat is harder to defeat early blackstar or defeat a guy who defeated the early sanin plus jiraiya was surprised when he heard hanzo was defeated by one guy he couldn't believe it so im thinking that they weren't as strong as they are now but still pretty strong back then and that naruto mifune beat a zombie hanzo is pretty impressive and thats why i think he wins but i think it would be a decent fight.

@waybig1010101: Also remember that Hanzo used ninjutsu against the Sannin. The sannin were busy using their own jutsu to worry about that. But Mifune wouldn't let him use it by closing the distance and attacking. So we can't say that Mifune defeated Hanzo while he was going full on. Mifune was just faster than him is all. But that won't be a problem since there is no reason to believe that he is faster than SE Mifune.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: it shows his really fast and that he can swing his sword faster and naruto ninja are pretty fast and they can use their justus pretty fast too and its more of an impressive feat to me then his fights with blackstar so i think he would win. but if you can show me that soul eater speed is faster than naruto then se mifune might win.

@waybig1010101: Don't underestimate Black Star. He is crazy strong. And their speed is great as well. Plus Mifune is faster than Ninja running or all around speed. Just faster than ninja handsign speed which is not particularly high comparably. Kakashi is the only one one who has displayed super speed in hand signs so far. But anyway, check this out and keep and eye out for speed.
Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: i never said he was slow it just that naruto speed seems faster to me and itachi and other ninjas can use justu pretty fast and defeating a zombie hanzo seems better than fights with blackstar but in no way did i mean to belittle blackstar's ability wat so ever it just that in turns of speed naruto seems faster.

naruto ninja are able to cross countries in last than a day i say thats pretty fast plus mifune had to run with a massive army but when it comes to fighting his shown to be able to move a lot faster than others. this shows how fast he is compare to other ninjas but it doesn't mean that ninjas are slow or them using justu is slow.

in fact itachi hand speed was almost 2 fast for kakashi eyes to see

@waybig1010101: I never said that handsigns were slow, just that they where not as fast as the other things they can do which is why Mifune is able to stop them. Also, people like Kakashi and Itachi are special cases since are far beyond normal ninjas in terms of pretty much everything. As for the speed, long distance and combat speed are two different things for most ninjas. The average ninja can run on foot or jump through the trees at about the speed of a car or a little faster. However, the speed that they can fight and react at is a different thing. For example, both Lee and Gaara are capable of traveling long distances quickly. However, Lee was also able to fight at high speeds which where too fast for Gaara to react to. Or the fouth Hokage or raikage who were able to get the better of every ninja they fought just by their superior speed. Different ninjas have different speeds for different things they do. I would wager than the average speed for Naruto is higher than for SE. But in this particular case, I would say that is not a factor. Plus there is also the fact that Mifune is not a ninja. He is a samurai which means he does not have most of the powers of an average ninja. He uses only his body, not chakra. In this battle we cannot compare the averages of the verses since both Mifunes are different than everyone else in their series.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel