Midora Vs Super Saiyan God Goku Vs Bronze Cloth Seiya

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 24, 2014. Last post by Low 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Midora Vs Super Saiyan God Goku

Vs Bronze Cloth Seiya

Rules

Scenario 1: In character, Midora starts with Hungry Space prepared

Scenario 2: bloodlusted, Midora starts with Hungry Space prepared

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by taichokage (13,329 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I'd say the question is how much hell would Midora give Goku before being defeated, then both get murked by Seiya.
Post by flashback180 (660 posts) See mini bio Level 14

i'll go with the guy who is actually capable of busting a galaxy, taken galaxy level attack to his face and is MFTL .

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

I'd say the question is how much hell would Midora give Goku before being defeated, then both get murked by Seiya.

This.

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Seiya blitz

Post by othus12 (6,843 posts) See mini bio Level 13

even if midora and goku join forces they get crushed under the power of the cosmos

Post by SonDeathEater (22 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Mindora gets two fingered
Online Now
So does Goku.

@taichokage said:

So does Goku.

wanted to say this.

Post by GeneralVan (1,773 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Even if Goku uses Midora as a meatshield he still gets stomped. Seiya is massively above DBZ (BoG included)/GT/Movies and Goku at SSJ God would solo the Toriko verse with ease. Hell he could do it at SSJ1 during the fight with Frieza. The whole DBZ (BoG included)/GT/Movies and Toriko verses against Seiya would still be a victory for Seiya.

Online Now
Ehhh, I'd disagree with only SSJ1 soloing. Maybe bloodlusted starting from the stratosphere. Ok. But it's irrelevant how big the gap between Goku and Midora is. They are both fodder for Seiya who can solo both verses.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,438 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Are you sure y'all read the OP? I thought BRONZE CLOTH Seiya wasn't that strong compared to the others. This isn't gold cloth seiya.

Hell he could do it at SSJ1 during the fight with Frieza.

omg LOL no.

@FormerCrimsonKing: seiya has defeated gold saints with his bronze cloth.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,438 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: Ah, thanks. Didn't know he was that powerful.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@GeneralVan: have to disagree with you on that one, three disciples take him down. In fact they could basically take on most DBZ fighters up to Cell saga together. Alone that's far more arguable but much more reasonable as a trio

Post by eddz99 (2,512 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I say it's not exaggerating to say that Vegito can solo TorikoVerse for now.

Saying ssj goku can solo it is crazy, perhaps he could win against the three disciples if in IC, but he can't solo the verse.

On-topic:

Both get squashed by seiya, really what's up with this matchup o.o, you've been making alot of stomp battle lately.

You guys are implying that SSG goku is stronger than base Vegito right?

SSG Goku stomps the heck out of Midora, of course i have no proof, but neither have you that they don't have resistance to hax if the gap in power is big.

^ Reason why i hate Toriko and DBZ in the same thread threads, it all really comes down whether they can use hax, the hax is already activated, speed equal, hax resistance, etc2. which we can't fully prove.

Online Now
Yeah of course Vegito could solo Toriko world as they are. But he could also solo DBZ before BoG. That's not a great comparison I don't think. I agree with what you said though.

@taichokage said:

Yeah of course Vegito could solo Toriko world as they are. But he could also solo DBZ before BoG. That's not a great comparison I don't think. I agree with what you said though.

i totally agree with this.

SSG Goku stomps the heck out of Midora, of course i have no proof, but neither have you that they don't have resistance to hax if the gap in power is big.

the thing here is that Z characters havent shown resist to hax above molecular level. not that it maters to god goku because he is just too powerful for any toriko character at this point.

Post by LHWKnight (2,734 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Seiya wins.

Post by eddz99 (2,512 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

He can't, really.

He stops at buuhan, he cannot get through the barrier without ssj.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel