Midora vs Imperfect Cell

Topic started by luthluth on July 5, 2014. Last post by takashichea 2 months ago.
Post by luthluth (1,287 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

Both in character

No knowledge

They start 1 km away

Winner by death

Fight location: Horse Hill

Post by CerusSerenade (2,642 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Cell should speedblitz.

Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Midora stomps.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,928 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'd go with Midora, if Travel Frog could outpace a laser pointer than the speed scaling Midora gets should be massive.

Post by flashback180 (687 posts) See mini bio Level 14
  • cell stomps. goku in base traveled from the other side of the planet in just secs to save vegeta thats beyond hypersonic. imperfect Cell is stronger and faster than 17 and piccolo who are stronger than ssj1 vegeta >freeza> base goku.
  • cell have impressive regeneration even if a single cell survives he will regenerate in moments.
  • cell knows most techniques the z fighters and freeza used including the kizen ,special beam canon and solar flare, he clearly has the advantage in numerous techniques too.
  • by power scaling he is beyond planet busting by default. Dont forget he has the cells of freeza and knows Galick Gun .which are plant level techniques .
  • It's funny cos most of anime vice had agreed he was going to lose agianst freeza, who is nowhere near 18 or even trunks for that matter

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/midora-vs-frieza/345579/?page=3

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,928 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Both in character

Cell may be faster but IC, he isn't speed blitzing or blasting Ki from the start, in fact he often chooses to hand to hand. Midora has a fair chance here due to Cell's personality.

@ImDictatorBowDown: Yes but it will become difficult for Midora when Cell becomes alerted upon seeing the beginnings of hes capabilities. The battle could just as easily go the other way.

@ImDictatorBowDown:

depends on who he fights in some cases he just uses ki blasts, he used the Kamehameha on piccolo after missing a hit .He went on absorbing him.

he would most probably speed blitz and try to absorb as in character imperfect cell was all about getting stronger ,unlike perfect cell who is cocky due to the huge power level gap.

its not like he fought and toyed with the entire city of people that he absorbed .

Post by reiyo (124 posts) See mini bio Level 13

This would just be a matter of "who hits the death blow first". As far as I heard, Midora has hax that he can use to beat Perfect Cell. I don't read Toriko, and barely watches it's anime. But I know Imperfect Cell is planet level. But Cell is a stupid fart in that form, and his only advantage aside from being stronger than the Z Fighters in that time is that he knows their techniques and skills and has their cells. I expect him to laugh at Midora and try to fight him physically. So Midora might win, maybe.

Post by GeneralVan (1,798 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'm going with Imperfect Cell. I still put Midora under 100% Final Form Frieza.
Post by taichokage (13,396 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I might lean towards Cell but Midora is a bit special in Toriko given his sheer durability. He has hax resistance and planet level durability. According to Toriko he could destroy the whole Toriko world which is gas giant sized. Good fight IMO. Might still go with Cell though.
Post by Justalittlegirl (938 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Is Imperfect Cell actually stronger than Freeza? He was weaker than the androids according to Android 16, so he might have been ss1 level or below.

@Justalittlegirl:

no he defeated 17 and piccolo(fused) who both are stronger than 18 who is above ssj1 vegeta.

infact Vegeta says it to himself just by that (fuseing) he is now stronger than my super sayien....(something like that)

A normal SSJ1 is above 100% Freeza.

Post by reiyo (124 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Justalittlegirl: The fact that SSJ1 Goku is stronger than Final Form 100% Frieza, and Piccolo fused with Kami is stronger than him (actually became the temporary strongest Z fighter), and Imperfect Cell was owning him when they first fought, and defeated a weakened Piccolo, 17, is a sufficient proof.

Online Now

@flashback180: @reiyo:

If we're talking about after he went on an absorbing spree, than yes he's stronger than Piccolo and android 17, but when he first showed up Piccolo kicked his ass even after being partially drained and he was forced to retreat.

@Justalittlegirl: Yup but thats because he just got that form he was regaining his strength.

the original imperfect cell that came from the future timeline would be just as strong or even stronger than imperfect cell as he killed trunks and absorbed all humans.

Online Now

@flashback180: But it's unclear which version we're using here. However, I'm willing to believe it's Imperfect Cell right before he becomes Semi-perfect, in which case he stomps. However, I think first appearance Cell might loose.

Post by XtremeRevolution55 (79 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Midora, high difficulty

Post by othus12 (6,903 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

im with midora, the combination of minority world and hungry space along with the mirror neurons should give him the win, most ki blasts will slip on atomic level and if ou shoku bashi which was earth sized didnt connect much less a kamehameha.

moreover, all of the attacks of midora fuck on atomic level so basically anything midora dishes is sure to screw cell pretty badly.

also absorbtion is the worst thing cell could go for. he would just get on the range of midora's hungry tongue.

@GeneralVan said:

I'm going with Imperfect Cell. I still put Midora under 100% Final Form Frieza.

lol no. ichiryuu alone can take frieza.

@flashback180 said:

• cell stomps. goku in base traveled from the other side of the planet in just secs to save vegeta thats beyond hypersonic. imperfect Cell is stronger and faster than 17 and piccolo who are stronger than ssj1 vegeta >freeza> base goku.
  • cell have impressive regeneration even if a single cell survives he will regenerate in moments.
  • cell knows most techniques the z fighters and freeza used including the kizen ,special beam canon and solar flare, he clearly has the advantage in numerous techniques too.
  • by power scaling he is beyond planet busting by default. Dont forget he has the cells of freeza and knows Galick Gun .which are plant level techniques .
  • It's funny cos most of anime vice had agreed he was going to lose agianst freeza, who is nowhere near 18 or even trunks for that matter

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/midora-vs-frieza/345579/?page=3

1.- goku never traveled to the other side of the planet in seconds, it was a wrong statement which is further proven by goku when he said he wouldnt make it to his ship back in time (when there was 3 minutes left for namek to explode)

he then confirms this one more time when he arrived on earth

2.- ichiryuu had an even better regeneration speed than cell and got topped by midora's hungry tongue.

-
-

3.- not really, midora's mirror neurons,hungry tongue,hungry space and minority world are (potency wise) above any of the Z fighters techniques. shunkan ido would be the upper hand for cell but at that point he didnt had it.

4.-fair enough. midora did evade planet+ techniques with his mirror neurons before.

5.-i get you dont read toriko because if you did you would know characters can double their power in 5 chapters. its as if they introduced kaio ken and 3 chapters later goku went super saiyan. toriko characters jump in power extremely fast.

my conclusion

the fight is good but in character and taking into account my previous points id say midora wins after a good fight.

@othus12: Where does it state that Goku had 3 minutes left?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel