Midora vs Frieza

Topic started by GoldenStar66 on April 1, 2014. Last post by eddz99 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by GoldenStar66 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Death ftw. In character. 

No prep time. 

Who wins? 

Post by GeneralVan (2,196 posts) See mini bio Level 10

100% Frieza in character doesn't play games. He destroys a Toriko character for the 12445234324th time.

Post by luthluth (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Leaning more towards Frieza

Post by Jgames (288 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GeneralVan: Last I check in charecter Frieza doesn't goes all out, agree he should win, but could probably lose a arm or so due to his hax tongue

Post by eddz99 (2,637 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Frieza stomps if bloodlusted, he speedblitzes, i can argue that ginyu force are already above lightspeed level.

If not bloodlusted it depends if dbz logic applies to this battle, frieza won't get affected by hax since he is much stronger than midora.

I can also argue that this level of frieza is atleast large multi planet level.

Post by GeneralVan (2,196 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jgames: 100% Final Form Frieza was pretty serious against Goku. He has the mentality where if you push him to use his 100% you aren't someone to be toyed with.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,647 posts) See mini bio Level 14
honestly we need more speed feats from the toriko verse, so for now i'll go with Frieza. 
Post by taichokage (14,762 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Idk. In character he likes to brawl. Midora's net of Hungry Space would mess him up badly. Nevertheless I would side with Frieza for the overall victory.
Post by luthluth (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

That continental level toungue tho

Post by waybig1010101 (3,647 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@luthluth said:

That continental level toungue tho

LOL 
BUT that planet level dragon breath  

@taichokage: Ki punches and Ki defense, also his speed. I wonder if midora would have the time.

Post by othus12 (7,661 posts) See mini bio Level 13

hungry tongue devours anything it touches on the atomic level and speedblitzed the alredy relatvistic ichiryuu.

frieza will get cocky and die because of it.

Post by flashback180 (999 posts) See mini bio Level 14

lol ...this goes for freeza call me when toriko characters survive a plant burst at point blank.

Freeza is fast enough to doge and when freeza gets pissed he blows the planet . Freeza FTW

@flashback180 said:

lol ...this goes for freeza call me when toriko characters survive a plant burst at point blank.

Freeza is fast enough to doge and when freeza gets pissed he blows the planet . Freeza FTW

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,056 posts) See mini bio Level 15
If Frieza is in 100% Final Form then its going to be likely he is not playing around.  

Frieza for the majority.
Post by Haiken (1,142 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99 said:

@flashback180 said:

Thought same thing when i read doge in his post.. LMAO

Post by The_Gorosei (105 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Freeza panic's when things aren't going his way, in a IC battle if Freeza is struck by hungry space he will die.

It is a case of who is the first one to attack the other to such effect that it significantly damages the opponent. In that case I tend to side with whoever is the faster character.

The faster guy will win this battle.

Post by flashback180 (999 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Thought same thing when i read doge in his post.. LMAO

lol... just realized it now

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Freeza wins.

His durability is such that after being beaten to a pulp and literally cut in half an exploding planet point blank failed to kill him. He also tanked a genki dama with ki from namek, the sourounding planets, and even nameks sun in it. He also posses enough power to destroy planets in his first form (planet vegeta, and unnamed planet in side story manga seen below) Him not instantly destroying namek was clearly done for plot purposes, and even then he destroyed the gigantic planetary core. Freeza can also use tk to internally blow opponents up. His opponent here is a glass canon who would get one shotted against a serious Freeza.

Post by othus12 (7,661 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@hitsusatsu11: despite friezas durability he can also get one shotted by any of midoras techniques. all of midoras attacks are hax that remove the atoms on a space. before midora frieza turns into a glass cannon.

btw are you aware midora can make atoms and energy completely slip through him right? he also has minority world to make things even worse.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel