Midora & Frieza vs World Breaker Hulk

Topic started by luthluth on April 1, 2014. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage:

And also I dont see what you mean by Midora getting affected by radiation when he is not consuming it with his physical body. He's simply attacking. Just because someone attacks Hulk does no mean they are afflicted with Gamma radiation.

Midora is tasting Hulks body is he not? (That's at least what the manga says with that ability)

There's also being near him, which means he's being affected by it.

Post by othus12 (6,373 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Whats_out_the_bag: im gonna answer to the things you said to me:

Midora's attack is similar to cutting someone's finger off ( AS IT REMOVES Atoms in kind of the same manner). If that finger is removed and then destroyed on an atomic level then there's nothing left. But there's still the hand that the finger came from. Right?
So If that hand can some how GROW another finger, then wasn't that previous step pointless? Unless you can do all of that to the entire body at ONCE it's a useless process. This is ignoring the fact that every time you destroy a finger you are killing your self.

sorry but you are wrong. midora can eat entire things in one shot:

btw midora has resisted getting his atoms manipulated. some gamma radiation is not gonna affect him as radiation may damage up to a molecular level.

Post by flashback180 (457 posts) See mini bio Level 14

First off, only the strongest of blades have went through his skin, such as like weapons Adamantium (hardest element on Marvel's earth).

It's the strongest on Marvel earth as you said , that doesn't mean its indestructible .it has been broken many times, You can never know which metal is harder ,when they are made up and are of different universe.

The sword that cut Freeza according to Daizenshu says its made using future technology.

But in the 1995/2006 Toi's movie Wrath of the dragon says trunks got the sword from Tapion, which is forged by magic and is enchanted .

What i'm basically saying is it doesn't mean is stronger/harder

I'll stop here because I want to see what you can bring up. I'll bring my durability scans next.

:) ...i could take the examples but that would need some dumb calculation to justify it ,so i'll just take manga daizenshu's guide into account .

Ok lets talk facts , the Kienzan has never failed to cut through the target in Cannon . As far as Dragon ball is considered it can cut through anything. there is no proof that says otherwise ,

All possible evidence point it can cut through anything .

Depending on which manga translation you are reading Koran translations says it cuts through anything

I was unable to access kanzenshuu for some reason ,so i just copied this from a another website that's based on Daizenshuu . Prove me that it can't :P

well i am still unable to access the kanzenshuu(http://i.imgur.com/2J3g9tN.jpg) forms but you if u can look up the guide book .I am sure i had read something about Kienzan over there.

Post by takashichea (11,099 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@The_Gorosei: @flashback180:

Have to edit your manga scans. Remember, you have to remove the pirated watermark. It's easy. Open a paint program and white it out with an eraser or any tools.

@The_Gorosei said:

You conveniently overlooked Midora's blending ability.

Also stop behaving like condescending douche bag.

If you have issues with a user, just flag the person and contact a mod, preferably Dream or Sonata. I'm not a battle mod, just Sonata's assistant doing minor roles that doesn't involve user disputes. I'll PM both Sonata and Dream for you.

Post by Dream (7,255 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@The_Gorosei: @Whats_out_the_bag: Cut it with the insults, you two.

Whats_out_the_bag, I'm giving you a warning if you post another insult within this thread or other parts of the Battle forum.

@Dream:

Sorry but can you please quote the first Insult I posted? I haven't insulted anyone directly in a while. Also he's the one who called me a douchebag, yet no visible warnings once to ever. Please be a fair moderator and observe the entire situation, as it's not fair to simply direct your sole attention towards me. (I know you're doing your job, just wanted to help clear things up).

Oh wait I need to finish this battle.

@othus12:

sorry but you are wrong. midora can eat entire things in one shot:

Nice scan. Well that's pretty cool. Either way he's not doing that, at least I hope he doesn't do that.

btw midora has resisted getting his atoms manipulated. some gamma radiation is not gonna affect him as radiation may damage up to a molecular level.

No gamma radiation can affect subatomic particles. Molecules are made up of atoms and atoms are made up of subatomic particles. Thus no won't deal with this. Also being able to resist atoms being manipulated doesn't mean that he can resist radiations.

@flashback180:

It's the strongest on Marvel earth as you said , that doesn't mean its indestructible .it has been broken many times, You can never know which metal is harder ,when they are made up and are of different universe.

You're sure right about that. Which the same can be said about the kienzan

I know I promised to debate with you on this, but I kind of need to end this battle quickly so...Let speed this battle along shall we.

Hulk has better durability, and DC than both of them. He's capable of punching their heads off. This is WORLD BREAKER Hulk. His highest level of angrier noted. These guys can not expect to trade blows with him. He can heal from every attack they dish at him. Punches from him shakes a planet. He has traded blows with this son who had the power of 1 billion megatons aka HUNDRED TRILLION tons, and beat him. He has destroyed a planet via shockwave, even recently almost lifted the weight of a star.

Post by The_Gorosei (91 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Whats_out_the_bag

Really, I never called you douchebag but stated that you were behaving like one with the amount of condescension in your posts. Here is my exact quote:

Regarding the radiation here there are points which can enable one to infer why radiation should not effect Midora:

-The abilities of all living beings shown so far in Toriko, are derived from their gourmet cells which powerful beings possess. Gamma Radiation is causes cell's to recieve DNA damage, cell death due to damaged DNA and/or cancer due to damage DNA. Here is a scan of a weaker human character who has these cells resisting and healing from an attack which effects one's genetic make up.

Also what will WB Hulk do with Midora's invisibility/intangibility. Midora can attack while in this state.

Post by The_Gorosei (91 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@takashichea said:

@The_Gorosei: @flashback180:

Have to edit your manga scans. Remember, you have to remove the pirated watermark. It's easy. Open a paint program and white it out with an eraser or any tools.

@The_Gorosei said:

You conveniently overlooked Midora's blending ability.

If you have issues with a user, just flag the person and contact a mod, preferably Dream or Sonata. I'm not a battle mod, just Sonata's assistant doing minor roles that doesn't involve user disputes. I'll PM both Sonata and Dream for you.

Thanks I will keep in mind for future reference.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

"It's the strongest on Marvel earth as you said , that doesn't mean its indestructible .it has been broken many times, You can never know which metal is harder ,when they are made up and are of different universe."

You're sure right about that. Which the same can be said about the kienzan

Unlike adamantium ,Kienzan is neither a Raw METAL nor Standard for durability.

Kienzan is a Ki based technique that is fulled by ki which can cut through anything.

Unlike adamantium Kaizen has never been broken or stooped. Marvel characters have broken it several times .

While the strongest Dragon ball characters have fallen before it.

The nature of the attack doesn't change just because there is a crossover.

If your going to argue like that i can say stuff like freeza will generate a KI barrier and its invincible just because freeza did it-_-

Hulk has better durability,

Of course he does ... he gets tougher and stronger as he gets more pissed off ... i never said freeza is more durable than him.

...He's capable of punching their heads off.............lifts weigh of stars....

1>Non of that matter because , that just brings me to my first point...what can hulk do in void ??? he's siting duck without momentum .

He cant move , he cant fight

2> hulk is slow as it is , he's nowhere fast as freeza can be. freeza can just sit there all day or months and throw planet burst attacks .

3> Strength has nothing to do in this fight and more impotently , you are saying someone who can't move or fight or even do slightest damage on the opponent can somehow win the fight just because he can regenerate.

@The_Gorosei:

Regarding the radiation here there are points which can enable one to infer why radiation should not effect Midora:
-The abilities of all living beings shown so far in Toriko, are derived from their gourmet cells which powerful beings possess. Gamma Radiation is causes cell's to recieve DNA damage, cell death due to damaged DNA and/or cancer due to damage DNA. Here is a scan of a weaker human character who has these cells resisting and healing from an attack which effects one's genetic make up.

Are you still doing this? lol

First, when does Mirdora do this? Also can you at least post scans that show that these two characters have the same abilities.

Second, DNA is still at a molecular level. The radiation is on a subatomic level. Much smaller than molecules, and the group of atoms that make up that molecule.

Also what will WB Hulk do with Midora's invisibility/intangibility. Midora can attack while in this state.

He doesn't have to do anything. Because Midora isn't just going to jump into that ability. This is in character, which that isn't his first move now is it.

Hulks capable of smelling Midora or even hearing him. (not relying on this just wanted to give you a method on what he could possibly do)

@flashback180:

Unlike adamantium ,Kienzan is neither a Raw METAL nor Standard for durability.

True.

Kienzan is a Ki based technique that is fulled by ki which can cut through anything.

Can it cut through time? Space?

Unlike adamantium Kaizen has never been broken or stooped. Marvel characters have broken it several times .

If it's ever broken it's not by some weakling. There's plenty of powerful being that could survive Kienzan in Marvel.

While the strongest Dragon ball characters have fallen before it.

ok??

The nature of the attrack doesn't change just because there is a crossover.

True.

But Hulk isn't going to survive it because he can just tank it with pure durability. Hulk as a very fast healing factor, which allows him to survive much worst than that.

But I kind of want to end this battle for I'll concede,yet it still doesn't kill him.

If your going to argue like that i can say stuff like freeza will generate a KI barrier and its invincible just because freeza did it-_-

Nope. That's not even remotely a good example.

Of course he does ... he gets tougher and stronger as he gets more pissed off ... i never said freeza is more durable than him.

This part was not aimed at you. It was aimed at everyone.

1>Non of that matter because , that just brings me to my first point...what can hulk do in void ??? he's siting duck without momentum .

This battle takes place in Toriko's planet on the turtle beast. Where are you getting this in void crap from?

He cant move , he cant fight

Oh you mean in space. Because someone is now going to start by busting this planet and probably hurting the fuck out of themselves. If there's any rocks around he'll use them to jump around.

Rather he's sitting there or drinking a cup of tea. What is Frieza now going to do to him?

2> hulk is slow as it is , he's nowhere fast as freeza can be. freeza can just sit there all day or months and throw planet burst attacks .

Frieza's character is a cocky being. He'll let Hulk attack him, just so he can prove he's stronger. Once Hulk grabs him he can kill him.

Now where are you getting he can sit there all day or months throwing planet busting attack at Hulk? His stamina nor is his energy source at that level.

3> Strength has nothing to do in this fight and more impotently , you are saying someone who can't move or fight or even do slightest damage on the opponent can somehow win the fight just because he can regenerate.

Why can't Hulk move? Why doesn't strength matters?

Lets get this thing straight.

Strength is important, that means if they can not tank what he dishes at they will die. A clap from Hulk is on island level.

Strength also allows him to get stronger, and more durable (that thing that allows someone to not be hurt by something).

His strength is also relative to his speed increasing as he gets stronger. Now again why say he can't move? Do you even know where this battle is taking place? He can do tons of damage to him. BECAUSE REGENERATION always place a big factor. You can't kill what can't be destoried. His durability is greater ( meaning he can take more force than they can). He has a high as healing factor on a sub atomic level (meaning they can't simply expect to kill him).

Yet all of this is nothing. A shock wave did this.

At best this battle ends in a stalemate between Hulk and Frieza (if this goes into space). Either way Hulk isn't being killed by anyone here.

it feels like going on a loop here..

so lets settle it at

At best this battle ends in a stalemate between Hulk and Frieza (if this goes into space). Either way Hulk isn't being killed by anyone here.

preety much i guess, i wouldn't call it at best.as freeza is more likely to burst the planet than fight a losing battle .

the only other thing freeza can do is go out of character and just beam him up to the sun ....which i assume still wont kill him...maybe for a prolonged period ,but the core is semisoild has mass so he would eventually escape jumping out of it.

anyway back to the loop part....i've preety much repeated the same stuff before

If it's ever broken it's not by some weakling. There's plenty of powerful being that could survive Kienzan in Marvel.

you can't just assume it will brake if its never been broken and that states it can cut through anything . this is a cross over battle the same rules apply to either of the Character.well thats the manga Kienzan.

i remember people talking about the destructo disk as a hax rather than a attack in the 90-early 2000's.

well your statement will be true if we'r talking about anime dbz based on powerlevels.

But Hulk isn't going to survive it because he can just tank it with pure durability. Hulk as a very fast healing factor, which allows him to survive much worst than that.

the time it takes the disk to pass through him is faster than the time it takes hulk to heal. its ki based ,hence depends on the user.

This battle takes place in Toriko's planet on the turtle beast. Where are you getting this in void crap from

you forgot my first post?!..this is a very possible what if scenario.In character freeza would burst the planet on a losing battle.

Oh you mean in space. Because someone is now going to start by busting this planet and probably hurting the fuck out of themselves. If there's any rocks around he'll use them to jump around.

lol, you should have asked that first...instead of all this side track, my first post to you literally says what if the planet was burst into crumbs.

Now where are you getting he can sit there all day or months throwing planet busting attack at Hulk? His stamina nor is his energy source at that level.
i 'm sure freeza mentions he can survive in space , that should include food and air. hence just has to wait to regain his ki. in the anime he tried 3 pb attacks.

by power scaling based on anime..well non cannon so this entire this doesn't matter, anyway goku @ssj1 was at 3000 kili which states he can burst 10 planets. freeza is close to ssj1 goku so it should be 6-7 planets.

Why can't Hulk move? Why doesn't strength matters?

because he's in void , no gravity = no momentum =sitting duck

all of the scans of hulk in space i've seen shows him on or close to some huge objects gravitation pull or propelled by the previous ones.

strength doesn't matter because he cant lay a hand because freeza has range and speed.

as i said this thing is going in a loop, most of these are the same stuff i have posted previously ...

@flashback180:

LOL

Didn't I say it was a stalemate at best. Frieza isn't kill Hulk in space or on a planet.

If he doesn't destroy this planet, then Hulk can take them both out. But if it's anything like what he did on Namek, it'd just start a chain reaction, which Hulk should be able to deal with him within the giving time.

Lets just focus on who is killing who or we can just leave it at the stalemate between them two.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel