Midora & Frieza vs World Breaker Hulk

Topic started by luthluth on April 1, 2014. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by luthluth (1,644 posts) See mini bio Level 12

VS

All in character

Frieza and Midora are serious

Frieza starts in 100% form

Fight starts 300 meters apart Frieza is airborne

Winner by death

Fight location: on Mount turtle

Battle theme:

Post by taichokage (15,238 posts) See mini bio Level 20
First let me say poor Mount Turtle. Lol!
Post by othus12 (7,918 posts) See mini bio Level 13

has hulk ever resisted atomic level destruction? how angry is hulk on this fight?

Post by GeneralVan (2,333 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If Hulk starts in Base Anger I think Frieza can solo (100% Frieza in character doesn't mess around). Full Anger Hulk most likely wins though.

Post by Jgames (305 posts) See mini bio Level 9

While Hulk probably can one shot both of them, team wins, Frieza has better speed and planet busting blast, and Midora atomic destruction is a little bit too much, but Hulk regen should make this a good fight. And I am pretty sure Midora won't die from gamma radiation, although hulk thunder clap would do some massive damage.

Post by flashback180 (1,234 posts) See mini bio Level 14
and there goes a another fine planet ...dam you freeza
This Hulk at his max would kill them both but in character he would go down. They both have planet durability and Frieza is at least upper tier planet buster while Midora has a hax powerful enough to affect Hulk.
Post by YoungChief (555 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12 said:

has hulk ever resisted atomic level destruction? how angry is hulk on this fight?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/118689/3164824-07.jpg

Yeah he has, he's a marvel character lol, those are fodder soldiers shooting at him and they have sub-atomic level destruction weapons. He also feats like shrugging of an adamantium shrapnel explosion in his brain

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GeneralVan:

This is WBH so I'm going on the limb here and saying he's pissed.

@othus12:

Yes he has. But I'll give you scans of him tanking a SUBATOMIC blast.

Edit: Young Chief I took to long writing this, and you posted the scan. lol

@Jgames:

While Hulk probably can one shot both of them, team wins

Interesting.. So how do they win?

, Frieza has better speed and planet busting blast, and Midora atomic destruction is a little bit too much, but Hulk regen should make this a good fight.

Oh. Cool.

So Frieza's speed is going to give him the win. Logcial.

Planet busing blast. Not likely.

Hulk as planet level durability. His durability and endurance shits on Frieza's. That would kill Freiza or Midora before it kills Hulk.

Also this atomic destruction I would like some feats, as I don't see how it's going to magically be too much. As Hulk has survived attacks on the subatomic level before.

And I am pretty sure Midora won't die from gamma radiation, although hulk thunder clap would do some massive damage.

Why wouldn't he die from the radiation? Oh maybe the heat that Hulk is emitting.

@flashback180:

and there goes a another fine planet ...dam you freeza

I don't think Frieza will be the one destroying this planet. WORLD BREAKER Hulk, will have the honor of doing so.

@taichokage:

This Hulk at his max would kill them both

Of course he'll kill them, but Hulk doesn't have a max to begin with. He can be as strong as he has to.

but in character he would go down.

It's not like they aren't in character as well. Why would he go down due to being in character? Hulk always smashes, and seeing how he isn't on earth he's not holding back.

They both have planet durability and Frieza is at least upper tier planet buster while Midora has a hax powerful enough to affect Hulk.

What is this Hax? Is it that atomic level crap that isn't killing Hulk?

Also having planet durability only means they won't die quickly, that doesn't mean they will out last Hulk.

Hulk can literally punch frieza's into another world. As Savage Hulk can throw building size'd characters to the moon.

Hulk has nearly lifted the weight of a STAR. Sadly that bitch pulled the spears out before he could stand, so.....

Hulk has survived atomic level attacks but i dont know of an instance where the atoms are erased from existence, because that's what Hungry Space does. It bypasses durability and creates a void in space and even the air is erased. It's literly space that eats. If Hulk has resisted atoms erased from existence then I'll see how it wouldn't work.

I don't recall Hungry Space erasing anything from existence

The atoms it consumes no longer exist. It's consumed by pure appetite including the air. It's completely gone.

@taichokage said:

The atoms it consumes no longer exist. It's consumed by pure appetite including the air. It's completely gone.

Horseshit, it's not like we can even see the atoms to begin with, assuming they're erased from existence is absurd, they could have been broken down into sub-atomic particles by the vacuum.

The description of the ability says otherwise. They are not broken down. They are consumed and no longer present in physical form.

@taichokage:

Scans please.

Can't post them.

@taichokage: nvm I've read the chapter and it's not really going to help him at all.

Post by luthluth (1,644 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Whats_out_the_bag: @YoungChief: Correct me if I am wrong but isn't that Indestructible Hulk who was published by Marvel in 2012? I dont think hes feats apply to world breaker hulk which is an older version to my understanding.

Well I don't really see how it doesn't help when Hulk hasn't dealt with that type of attack to my knowledge.

@luthluth: It applies. World breaker is a mode of hulks. It's a level he reaches pretty much, also the OP never stated only WB feats. Also that applies to all forms of a Hulk that's at least savage or above. It's not like he as a major event that gave him a power up. Last time we've seen something like that was WB. Seeing how that's savage Hulk WB can do the same.

@taichokage:

One bite of the Hulk and Midora is dead. Do you have any scans of him eating high levels of Gamma radiation?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel