Midnighter vs Pein (Yahiko)

Topic started by deathmonger on July 25, 2011. Last post by Stariel 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
   

 
VS
 

 
 
 
No prep 
Standard gear for both 
Fight takes place in the Rocky mountains 
Pein knows what Midnighter is capable of 
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Pein wins he could just Shinra tensei him
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@mrassh0le said:

Pein wins he could just Shinra tensei him

Really XD
Did you know that Midnighter is at least supersonic and has healing factor and super strengh and brain that makes him know his enemies powers and moves?
I am pretty sure he coukd do it but i admit that it's rather tricky and can go to either side
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@BattleHeiz said:
@mrassh0le said:

Pein wins he could just Shinra tensei him

Really XD Did you know that Midnighter is at least supersonic and has healing factor and super strengh and brain that makes him know his enemies powers and moves? I am pretty sure he coukd do it but i admit that it's rather tricky and can go to either side
Pein is also supersonic for one.
Secondly, I'd like you to show me how Midnighter is supersonic.
And thirdly Shinra tensei is omnidirectionnal there is nothing MN can do to stop it.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@MrASSH0LE said:
@BattleHeiz said:
@mrassh0le said:

Pein wins he could just Shinra tensei him

Really XD Did you know that Midnighter is at least supersonic and has healing factor and super strengh and brain that makes him know his enemies powers and moves? I am pretty sure he coukd do it but i admit that it's rather tricky and can go to either side
Pein is also supersonic for one. Secondly, I'd like you to show me how Midnighter is supersonic. And thirdly Shinra tensei is omnidirectionnal there is nothing MN can do to stop it.

Midnighter is def Supersonic 
plus he has doors which allow him to teleport 
this vid shows some good feats 
and i think he has the strengeth advantage
  
  
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@MrASSH0LE: I doubt he is supersonic and shinra tenseai has limits 
and if it was omnidirectional he would've died from pressure so stop saying stupid things
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@BattleHeiz said:

shinra tenseai has limits

It has well enough destructive capacity to take out MN.
 
@BattleHeiz said:

it was omnidirectional he would've died from pressure so stop saying stupid things


  
  receiving signals from or transmitting in all directions. 
 
"Lawyered!"-Marshall Erickson
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@MrASSH0LE said:
@BattleHeiz said:

shinra tenseai has limits

It has well enough destructive capacity to take out MN.
 
@BattleHeiz said:

it was omnidirectional he would've died from pressure so stop saying stupid things


  
  receiving signals from or transmitting in all directions.   "Lawyered!"-Marshall Erickson

Midnighter has doors he can tp out of the way
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@MrASSH0LE: I know what that means 
What i am saying is using attack like that would most certainly hurt user
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@BattleHeiz said:
@MrASSH0LE: I know what that means  What i am saying is using attack like that would most certainly hurt user
When as the attack been shonw to hurt Pain?
 
Unless it is stated in the anime/manga that it hurts the user on must assume it doesn't
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@MrASSH0LE: Meaning that it's not omnidrectional
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@BattleHeiz said:
@MrASSH0LE: Meaning that it's not omnidrectional
*sigh*
 
EVen if it isn't it is still an attack the Midnighter could not  dodge
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@MrASSH0LE said:
@BattleHeiz said:
@MrASSH0LE: Meaning that it's not omnidrectional
*sigh*
 
EVen if it isn't it is still an attack the Midnighter could not  dodge

yes he could do you know what Doors are he can open one and just transport away
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@deathmonger:  No he can't use doors that means that he gets help from others so no it'll be like nick fury using shield helicarrier
@MrASSH0LE: Did you just add sigh??
Why?
Well never mind point is that Midnighter knows every his move so that would be a rather tricky battle
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@BattleHeiz said:
@deathmonger:  No he can't use doors that means that he gets help from others so no it'll be like nick fury using shield helicarrier
@MrASSH0LE: Did you just add sigh?? Why? Well never mind point is that Midnighter knows every his move so that would be a rather tricky battle

dam i forget that The Doors are linked to the Carrier
Post by Stariel (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Pain takes it.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Stariel: He is a goner 
Post by Stariel (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@BattleHeiz said:
@Stariel: He is a goner 
Pain flies in the air and uses ST. Good game.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Stariel: He survives that
Post by Stariel (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@BattleHeiz said:

@Stariel: He survives that

So he can survive a city buster? prove it with scans.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel