Midnighter (DC/Wildstorm[Authority]) vs Maito Gai (Shipuuden)

Topic started by Kurohige on Sept. 1, 2010. Last post by Nerx 4 years ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Rules: 

1. Midnighter and Guy get 2 hours prep 
2.Batlle takes place in the forest of death 
3.Bloodlust on 

VS 

Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

im lacking smarts on midnighter but i do know that her has a great chance here
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
With two hours of prep Midnighter would win with relative ease. Although he isn't as fast or as strong as Might Guy, granting him two hours of prep basically guarantees him a victory. Midnighter has a mental combat computer with neural-inductive implants. He uses this to run through a given battle situation millions of times in his mind, almost instantly covering virtually every possible result before the battle even begins. This allows him to react with the perfect counter attack or response. He was capable of defeating of single handedly defeating The Authority because of this ability and The Authority consists of very powerful beings such as Apollo (who's powers are nearly godlike). With 2 hours of prep he would certainly defeat Guy with very little effort. 

ND
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
well, since i dont know anything about midnighter i'll have to assume your right death, and that definitely is too much for Guy. soooo, lock?
@Newdeath:
Dang even I didn't know that, should I take out prep for midnighter?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
if you did it would be a spite in favor of Guy this time
@Sinister_Noob:
Damn..... I'm getting rusty.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think I know about Midnighter, he is like Batman with a brain computer hax which process stuff really fast. 

I am on Gai to win though due to superior skills and well all stats really.
@hitsusatsu11: Guy would lose. With that much prep Midnighter would defeat him easily considering that he defeated and nearly killed every single Authority member (including Apollo who is much faster and stronger than Guy) simultaneously. Midnighter will know exactly what Guy will do and he will have the perfect counter and response for every single one of his attacks. 

ND
@Newdeath: How can he defeat someone who has superior stats in every physical category, and who is as well skilled in h2h combat? If Gai opening the gates and uses Morning Peacock or Afternoon Tiger it really doesn't matter how fast you think or how much prep have does it? If he lacks the stats to tank the hit or dodge, won't he simply die. 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath: I Always hear about midnighter, but i don't really know much about him. But even if he can see all the possible outcomes, he's only a high level street leveler in stats right? Couldn't Gai just overwhelm him with the sheer difference in speed/ strength?
@hitsusatsu11: Because he has defeated someone far more physically powerful than Guy in Apollo. Apollo's physical attributes are much higher than Guy's (he's faster, stronger etc.) and he can manipulate light. Adding him and the rest of the Authority team it is a very impressive feat for Midnighter. 2 hours of prep is overkill.  

@rein: I'm not certain how he does it but he defeated all of his Authority teammates (Apollo etc.)  with his ability. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Because he has defeated someone far more physically powerful than Guy in Apollo. Apollo's physical attributes are much higher than Guy's (he's faster, stronger etc.) and he can manipulate light. Adding him and the rest of the Authority team it is a very impressive feat for Midnighter. 2 hours of prep is overkill.  

Couldn't it be PIS 
Batman takes out lots of people he technically shouldn't 
Maybe Apollo was jobing or something
@hitsusatsu11: I don't think it was PIS. If he is constantly doing that then it isn't PIS. Authority also consists of superheroes such as Jack Hawksmoor, The Carrier etc. 

ND
@hitsusatsu11: And though Guy is clearly the physical superior, Midnighter's physical attributes are of the superhuman level. He is capable of dismembering opponents with his bare hands. And though again not as fast as Guy, he can move quite fast, faster than the eye even the superhuman eye can see.  

ND
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Because he has defeated someone far more physically powerful than Guy in Apollo. Apollo's physical attributes are much higher than Guy's (he's faster, stronger etc.) and he can manipulate light. Adding him and the rest of the Authority team it is a very impressive feat for Midnighter. 2 hours of prep is overkill.  

Couldn't it be PIS Batman takes out lots of people he technically shouldn't Maybe Apollo was jobing or something "

no its a cannon feat
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Midnighter unless Gai is shown to hit harder than his husband 

@rein: Street Leveler is an understatement, he's actually up there with the likes of deathstroke and karate kid
@Nerx: Indeed. He's been shown to be capable of shattering human skulls with a single chop and snap the necks of superhumans with physical force.

ND
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: Can he destroy a building +? I was under the impression he was batman with a supercomputer in his brain..
@rein: Not at all. Midnighter is known for taking down strong superhumans. Now if he can destroy a building without his armaments I don't think so. 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel