micheal supernatural vs goku

Topic started by jayohenn on March 19, 2013. Last post by hitsusatsu11 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by jayohenn (3 posts) See mini bio Level 4

arch angel feats. it must be noted that each arch angel has assumingly the same powers limited only by there age amongst the brothers and there quoted imagination as well as individual personalities.

its a fact : all archangels r complete reality warpers and r quoted saying things like "know one makes us do anything" etc. all arc angels make comments about the earth realm and humans as if its just another creation project by there father. lucifer says why would want to destroy this beautiful thing. there above good and evil time and space and can move through all time and space and separate dimensions at will. there mere presence on earth and possibly in other planet with an atmosphere disrupts the planets natural forces. which suggest that all four arcs should never occupy the same planet at one time. the only object that kills arc angels are arc angel blades that only arc angels can manifest. which is quoted the thing that can kill an angel is another angel. which must count double in the case of arch angels.

Gabriel:

is the weakess of the brothers. yet has the ability to hide is existence from his own brothers, and other gods, even copy the image and more then likly can kill other gods with ease, s hinted to by using the image of the trickster god for thousand of years un confronted by the owner.

Raphael:

takes full control over the heavens and earth in the absent of his older brothers

lucifer;

created his own sub species out of the human form god has created, master mind his plans,lead his demon army and followers and finale escape from hell from within hell itself.

capable of standing toe- to toe with his older brother in a battle that would nearly destroy the earth and more then half the living things on it (which has been quoted by Gabriel as being a dinner table, saying armeggeddon is like sunday dinner to him and his family.) bond all the four horseman (abstract beings)

micheal:

whos name means who is like god. remains full commander and chief over the heavens and earth and all other dimensions hinted to when his father is not around ie. father being god.

capable of defeating all his brothers completely out classing them in power rang.

can even possibly defeat lucifer without the use of his true vesal which leads to the assumption that in there true vessel there the closes they could get to full power while on earth not using there true form.

there alot more feats mentioned and hinted towards, the supernatural universe i will save if i need it but honestly i dont need it . its clear from watching both series faithfully the avatars of charmed are no contest to the arc angels. the personalities of the arch angels hinted by the other gods in supernatural's universes is border line racism against any and all beings not there are own which makes them act out on rage when being confronted. are very protective of each other. and all plays there rolls in the universe.

Gabriel being the messenger of god would likely meet the dbz team first and say back off. or my brothers and i will have to kill you. goku if lucky will attack, if even luckier would cause damage to Gabriel, only making him angry. and prompting the olders brothers to attack immanently. with the the snaps of fingers , and the last thing goku and scared dbz freinds hear is one of the arc angels saying " know one dicks with our brother, but us"

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The supernatural verse is massively wanked on the battle forums. Michael and Luci's best feats are no more than hollow statements with absolutely zero proof to support them. Hell, a fight between two archangels was merely a contest to see who could shank the other first. Supernatural is a good show, but it is overhyped. I give this fight to Goku. Michael would snap his fingers and nothing would happen since goku isnt a fodder human or supernaturals poor excuses for gods. Goku would then proceed to destroy him with ki baed attacks that have been shown to harm supernatural beings

Post by SMXLR8 (7,748 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Haofan123 said:

The supernatural verse is massively wanked on the battle forums. Michael and Luci's best feats are no more than hollow statements with absolutely zero proof to support them. Hell, a fight between two archangels was merely a contest to see who could shank the other first. Supernatural is a good show, but it is overhyped. I give this fight to Goku. Michael would snap his fingers and nothing would happen since goku isnt a fodder human or supernaturals poor excuses for gods. Goku would then proceed to destroy him with ki baed attacks that have been shown to harm supernatural beings

LOL

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Michael

absolute pwnage.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Michaels best shown feat in the entire SPN series :

One of Gokus low end feats extremely early on in Z (overpowering a planet busting attack with his own):

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,861 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Micheal bends goku over.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

No clue, however I just want to point out that Gainman Lucy and Micheal >> this lot.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel