Michael and Lucifer vs Hao and Yoh Asakura

Topic started by Haofan123 on June 11, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
VS
VS

Morals ON

In character

Hao has the Great Spirit

Yoh has the Spirit of Earth

Location:

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sadly I don't know anything about Michael and Lucifer but I thought we already established that Hao with the great spirit was pretty much a God. Can they stop him from removing their souls by merely looking at them? Or fail that create a black hole to annihilate them?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ohgodwhy said:

Sadly I don't know anything about Michael and Lucifer but I thought we already established that Hao with the great spirit was pretty much a God. Can they stop him from removing their souls by merely looking at them? Or fail that create a black hole to annihilate them?

I have only seen a bit of supernatural myself, however, in other threads, such as the "Lucifer and Michael vs Goku" thread going on right now, they can apperantly defeat Goku with ease, so I want to know how they fare against Hao (and Yohas well since I thought that it would be better as a tag team battle between brothers)

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Either of you want in on this since you seem to know a lot about Michael and Lucifer

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,531 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

WOW when i first looked at this Hao guy i was like this is a rape if his best is super sonic and his powers kind of weren't that great when comparing them to the other guys but once i saw Yoh i was like WTF this guy is a little monster i really want to watch the anime now that i've seen his stats i couldn't get into the anime only cause it seemed like a kids show.

This will be one heck of a fight.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

WOW when i first looked at this Hao guy i was like this is a rape if his best is super sonic and his powers kind of weren't that great when comparing them to the other guys but once i saw Yoh i was like WTF this guy is a little monster i really want to watch the anime now that i've seen his stats i couldn't get into the anime only cause it seemed like a kids show.

This will be one heck of a fight.

If you think yoh is powerful you should take another look at Haos powers once he has the Great spirit in his possession. It makes yohs powers look like childs play

Also, Read the manga instead. The anime sucks

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,531 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@Haofan123:

oh my bad i had it mixed the names up the hao guy is a little monster but the yoh guy seems weak compared to mike and his bro.

I'll check out the manga but is the anime that bad lol

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Time Travel, Immortality, Reallity Warp, Immense energy generation

And they have no soul

Still a stomp

And no i can't help it

They are like Proteus but even stronger

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Haofan123:

oh my bad i had it mixed the names up the hao guy is a little monster but the yoh guy seems weak compared to mike and his bro.

I'll check out the manga but is the anime that bad lol

Well technically speaking, Yoh is weak when compare to Hao but not overall. By the end of the series he gained control of the Spirit of Earth which allowed him complete control over said element. He can also control gravity to the extent that he wa actually able to reverse the gravitational pull of a black hole

As for the anime, Yes its pretty bad, especially if you watch the 4kids version. The manga however, is amazing. It is split into 2 parts(shaman king and Shaman king:Kang zeng bang)

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Anzendenai: Now my question is how will they hurt hao

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Well, one upside for Team Shaman King is that Michael and Lucifer in Supernatural are significantly weaker than their DC counterparts... I think Hao and Yoh might be able to pull this off.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DJSNuva1 said:

Well, one upside for Team Shaman King is that Michael and Lucifer in Supernatural are significantly weaker than their DC counterparts... I think Hao and Yoh might be able to pull this off.

Wait, are you saying that supernatural has a comic spinoff series as well or are you talking about lucifer morningstar?

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Haofan123 said:

@DJSNuva1 said:

Well, one upside for Team Shaman King is that Michael and Lucifer in Supernatural are significantly weaker than their DC counterparts... I think Hao and Yoh might be able to pull this off.

Wait, are you saying that supernatural has a comic spinoff series as well or are you talking about lucifer morningstar?

There is a comic spinoff, however I am talking about Lucifer Morningstar.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DJSNuva1 said:

@Haofan123 said:

@DJSNuva1 said:

Well, one upside for Team Shaman King is that Michael and Lucifer in Supernatural are significantly weaker than their DC counterparts... I think Hao and Yoh might be able to pull this off.

Wait, are you saying that supernatural has a comic spinoff series as well or are you talking about lucifer morningstar?

There is a comic spinoff, however I am talking about Lucifer Morningstar.

oh, thas for clearing that up. Yeah Morningstar would sodomize Hao, these guys im not so sure about athough they do seem pretty hax

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Haofan123: Theoretically, they do have some amount of control over time. Michael and Lucifer in Supernatural don't really have many feats though.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DJSNuva1 said:

@Haofan123: Theoretically, they do have some amount of control over time. Michael and Lucifer in Supernatural don't really have many feats though.

I can see them beating yoh, but i dont understand how time manipulation would beat a guy who is already an immortal spirit

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haofan123: They can mess up spirits or even destroy em

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Anzendenai said:

@Haofan123: They can mess up spirits or even destroy em

but how do they go about doing that

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haofan123: Destroy king of souls

Really they can't be killed

Can warp realities

Manipulate Time

Spirits

Can summon death

Use Magic signs seals runes

Teleport

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Anzendenai said:

@Haofan123: Destroy king of souls

Really they can't be killed

Can warp realities

Manipulate Time

Spirits

Can summon death

Use Magic signs seals runes

Teleport

Could you go more in depth with the reality warping if you dont mind?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel