Mewtwo vs War Greymon

Topic started by sharingan_eyes on March 29, 2011. Last post by MohsinMan99 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,239 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@MohsinMan99 said:

" @hitsusatsu11 

1. The link does for me though.....anyways here,  
www.youtube.com/v/Evdnco9IV3E 

2. Intelligence is not powerscaled.... A kid defeating an Einstein(for example) does not make him more intelligent than Einstein...even if he uses his psychic powers to beat him...Alakazam is a shitty poke with no real feats other than THAT 'pure hyperbole' pokemon entry(never demonstrated but stated) and is easily OHKO'd by many starting Gen 4......

3. Remember the Metaletemon episode? it took a weapon with Chrome Digizoid to just damage his armor. Also, Wargreymon has used his Shield to block a Terra Destroyer from BKWargreymon... Survived a VMyotismon and the fight against two mega without any damage to his armor.....
Only the strongest attacks can pierce through this armor, sorta like diamonds or adamantium(though to be fair, it isn't adamantium since another metal exists that outclasees base chrome digizoid)..  
(At the Piedmon<Mewtwo comment.......Piedmon too has TK for his swords and these swords were even able to pierce Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon and one-shot them the first time......He can make keychains out of M2 and can pretty much shapeshift.....But I'd rather not go in there.......And hes was the strongest of the dark masters as well).
Still, in one way you are right...we don't have any definitive benchmarks but if we go from the average power of each verse, Wargreymon wins...

4. KO'd both MetalSeadramon(tornado) and Machinedramon(claws)......in one hit(seeing as they were dragon digimon)....Without the supereffective effect, they'd most probably tear through him as well....

5. It had more offense than M2 for sure and was superior to it in every possible way...except defense I think....

6. By that logic, M2 would be going around beating all the shit out of other legendaries, even Arceus and Deoxys.....Mewtwo has the second highest base Sp.Atk....4 MIGHTY POINTS HIGHER THAN KYOGRE.....
DEOXYS A-FORM HAS 180!!!!! 

6. Show that he could concentrate that storm at a single point to hit his opponents.....He couldn't...Also, that storm took prep for him......Most pokemon who can cause natural disasters cannot use it against their opponent...Like Kyogre and Groudon...... 

JUST FOR THOUGHT(Also, it no longer remains a world wide storm noW....It was just Kanto then...Now it's Kanto, Johto, Isshu, Hoeinn, Unova and many more.....If it had affected the other regions, I doubt the other legendaries would have stayed put....If you say that none of the other gen poke were introduced, go back to the first episode. You have Ho-Oh there...Lugia may be there in the oceans as well....) "

All of them feats are not stopping a telepathic attack. WarGreymon has no defence against a telepathic attack. Unless you have something I've not seen. 

Intelligence is not powerscaled? I.Q. Test.

Plus the OP never stated how far apart they are. Longer distance proves more trouble for WarGreymon. If WarGreymon can't see him, then it's over already.

Mewtwo's mental powers are probably above Deoxys, Special Attacks can be many things. Flamethrower is a special attack, but not a mind altering attack. Deoxys' special attack being higher than Mewtwo just means that he can deliver more powerful blasts. We've seen nothing of his mind powers. Arceus, he's apparently a "god" Pokémon, I think he could of had a better showing. So I want comment on him.

Also, you don't need ... all the time while typing you know. Ellipsis ' are three dots only, no more.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21
If we are going by game stats, then Wargreymon would win  
If not, it can go ether way 
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@supreme_marvel said:

" @MohsinMan99 said:

" @hitsusatsu11 

1. The link does for me though.....anyways here,

www.youtube.com/v/Evdnco9IV3E 

2. Intelligence is not powerscaled.... A kid defeating an Einstein(for example) does not make him more intelligent than Einstein...even if he uses his psychic powers to beat him...Alakazam is a shitty poke with no real feats other than THAT 'pure hyperbole' pokemon entry(never demonstrated but stated) and is easily OHKO'd by many starting Gen 4......

3. Remember the Metaletemon episode? it took a weapon with Chrome Digizoid to just damage his armor. Also, Wargreymon has used his Shield to block a Terra Destroyer from BKWargreymon... Survived a VMyotismon and the fight against two mega without any damage to his armor.....
Only the strongest attacks can pierce through this armor, sorta like diamonds or adamantium(though to be fair, it isn't adamantium since another metal exists that outclasees base chrome digizoid)..  
(At the Piedmon<Mewtwo comment.......Piedmon too has TK for his swords and these swords were even able to pierce Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon and one-shot them the first time......He can make keychains out of M2 and can pretty much shapeshift.....But I'd rather not go in there.......And hes was the strongest of the dark masters as well).
Still, in one way you are right...we don't have any definitive benchmarks but if we go from the average power of each verse, Wargreymon wins...

4. KO'd both MetalSeadramon(tornado) and Machinedramon(claws)......in one hit(seeing as they were dragon digimon)....Without the supereffective effect, they'd most probably tear through him as well....

5. It had more offense than M2 for sure and was superior to it in every possible way...except defense I think....

6. By that logic, M2 would be going around beating all the shit out of other legendaries, even Arceus and Deoxys.....Mewtwo has the second highest base Sp.Atk....4 MIGHTY POINTS HIGHER THAN KYOGRE.....
DEOXYS A-FORM HAS 180!!!!! 

6. Show that he could concentrate that storm at a single point to hit his opponents.....He couldn't...Also, that storm took prep for him......Most pokemon who can cause natural disasters cannot use it against their opponent...Like Kyogre and Groudon...... 

JUST FOR THOUGHT(Also, it no longer remains a world wide storm noW....It was just Kanto then...Now it's Kanto, Johto, Isshu, Hoeinn, Unova and many more.....If it had affected the other regions, I doubt the other legendaries would have stayed put....If you say that none of the other gen poke were introduced, go back to the first episode. You have Ho-Oh there...Lugia may be there in the oceans as well....) "
All of them feats are not stopping a telepathic attack. WarGreymon has no defence against a telepathic attack. Unless you have something I've not seen. 

Intelligence is not powerscaled? I.Q. Test.

Plus the OP never stated how far apart they are. Longer distance proves more trouble for WarGreymon. If WarGreymon can't see him, then it's over already.

Mewtwo's mental powers are probably above Deoxys, Special Attacks can be many things. Flamethrower is a special attack, but not a mind altering attack. Deoxys' special attack being higher than Mewtwo just means that he can deliver more powerful blasts. We've seen nothing of his mind powers. Arceus, he's apparently a "god" Pokémon, I think he could of had a better showing. So I want comment on him.

Also, you don't need ... all the time while typing you know. Ellipsis ' are three dots only, no more. "
1.Agreed...The whole point of this battle does depend on Warg's mental defense...Seeing how even Devimon had impressive(when compared with M2) 'mindraping' feats and Warg>>>>Devimon, it's not baseless to assume he would have some kind of defense against mind attacks in general. Otherwise, he wouldn't be a Mega for nothing'. Now the answer to this match depends on if M2's psychic powers can really put the punch on WG'S mental resistance...

2. What do you mean I.Q. Test? If Orihime defeated Urahara who's supposedly the most intelligent character in Bleach, does that make her intelligence equal to his? So, Mewtwo now has 1mill I.Q. now that he has defeated somebody who's 'supposedly' 5000 IQ even when said character hasn't demonstrated said feat in all of his appearances? Also, I.Q tests mean jack-shit as they almost always consist of logical reasoning and mathematical calcs...if you'd like to take Dex entries as well, Wargreymon>>>>>Rapidmon(War is stated to be greater than any ultimate) and since Rapidmon supposedly moves at the near FTL, Wargreymon too.

3.  Longer distance actually proves more beneficial for Warg...He could just start tornadoes or spam Terra Forces seeing he can outspeed Mewtwo...Mewtwo hasn't shown any feats showing his telepathic attacks have such range...His best feat is memory loss for the island's pokes and humans...In what way do you think long distance proves beneficial for M2?  Speed of thought is different in different fictions so if you were thinking THOUGHT>>>LIGHT, then I'm afraid it's not the case in Pokemon though...

4. Yes, above base Deoxys...Not Attack Form Deoxys...Also, he's slower than all forms of Deoxys...
Yeah, Arceus could have a better showing than M2...It totally sucked seeing him in the movie...The plot should've been like him taking on all the legendaries at once...not some shiity human trust thing...

5. LOL...Thanks for pointing that out though...It seems I just can't do without ellipses...I could with full-stops though...
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MohsinMan99 said:

...He couldn't...Also, that storm took prep for him.....

Idk if it took "prep" he more or less twirled his fingers and accomplished his task. 
I'd say Wargreymon could win if he plays it right, but it Mewtwo also has the tools to win and I think he could more easily implement his battle strategy.  

Forgetting Alakazam's IQ, and his capacity to keep a mental record of everything that ever happened, he is a powerful psychic with mind attacks/(and likely) defense as well. 
M2 effortlessly mindpwnd him.  

I don't buy Rapidmon being FTL, it was also stated somewhere that Togemon has "light speed" jabbing, I don't know if I buy that either. 
If we take those into account we mine as well accept the statement that Mewtwo's TK could destroy the earth. 
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @MohsinMan99 said:

...He couldn't...Also, that storm took prep for him.....

Idk if it took "prep" he more or less twirled his fingers and accomplished his task. I'd say Wargreymon could win if he plays it right, but it Mewtwo also has the tools to win and I think he could more easily implement his battle strategy.   Forgetting Alakazam's IQ, and his capacity to keep a mental record of everything that ever happened, he is a powerful psychic with mind attacks/(and likely) defense as well. M2 effortlessly mindpwnd him.   I don't buy Rapidmon being FTL, it was also stated somewhere that Togemon has "light speed" jabbing, I don't know if I buy that either. If we take those into account we mine as well accept the statement that Mewtwo's TK could destroy the earth.  "
 I was saying we shouldn't be paying too much attention to dex entries like Alakazam's IQ or Rapidmon's speed...Some of the Pokemon dex entries contradict themselves(such as MagCargo's heat being able to melt water but he takes 4x from water attacks)...But the TK storm thing isn't mentioned in the dex, it's an anime only feat... Still, credit to M2 for OHKO'ing the most powerful psychic(then)...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel