Mewtwo vs War Greymon

Topic started by sharingan_eyes on March 29, 2011. Last post by MohsinMan99 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
-fight til death or k.o 

-takes place in Grand canyon 

who wins?
vs 

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,134 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Mewtwo via mind control.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Depends on who strikes first...  
Wargreymon can go out of range and start spamming Gaia force....or initiate his great tornado attack from there....Mewtwo isn't keeping up with him anytime soon...
If not, Mewtwo takes this owing to his psychic powers....nothing Mewtwo has that would come close to even damage Wargreymon's armor.... but to be fair, Disable can shut off Wargreymon's moves if War has used the move once before....... Also, he can freaking cause natural disasters........with just a snap of his fingers....

This match leans heavily in favor of WarGreymon unless Mewtwo gets the first strike.....PSYCHIC!
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
WarGreymon
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I'm pretty sure wargreymon takes this. He appears to be much faster and more durable and i feel wargreymon can just keep hammering mewtwo until his shield breaks.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@rein: do you think Mewtwo's telekinesis would work on war greymon? maybe damage his armor?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Tough one, could go wither way imo. 
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,291 posts) See mini bio Level 17
dang. this is a good one. I can't say for sure, since my following of digimon only started seriously with the human-digi fusions.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I think Mewtwo is faster, so he should be able to attack first.
Mewtwo wins via mind rape
Going by the games, Steel is resistant to Psychic........

Also, Mewtwo's best feats put him at Supersonic speeds by Powerscaling.....Wargreymon base best speed feats put him at Mach 3(much higher in X form).....
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Mortein:
@supreme_marvel:

I don't think digimons have brains,  they are basically bio-emulating digital code.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Depends on who strikes first...   
Wargreymon can go out of range and start spamming Gaia force....or initiate his great tornado attack from there....Mewtwo isn't keeping up with him anytime soon...
If not, Mewtwo takes this owing to his psychic powers....nothing Mewtwo has that would come close to even damage Wargreymon's armor.... but to be fair, Disable can shut off Wargreymon's moves if War has used the move once before....... Also, he can freaking cause natural disasters........with just a snap of his fingers....

This match leans heavily in favor of WarGreymon unless Mewtwo gets the first strike.....PSYCHIC!  

this  

I don't think digimons have brains,  they are basically bio-emulating digital code.  

and this as well. 
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,134 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@MohsinMan99 said:

" Going by the games, Steel is resistant to Psychic........  A"

WarGreymon is dragon type, not steel. :P

lso, Mewtwo's best feats put him at Supersonic speeds by Powerscaling.....Wargreymon base best speed feats put him at Mach 3(much higher in X form)..... 

The brain is much quicker than mach 3.

@Rapest_of_super_heros said:

"

@Mortein:

@supreme_marvel:  I don't think digimons have brains,  they are basically bio-emulating digital code. "
Myotismon has controlled Digimon via mind control. And Mewtwo is very powerful. I think Mewtwo with his brain power would also think faster than humans, therefore a single thought will be faster than anything WarGreymon can offer. And in single thought, WarGreymon is over.
@supreme_marvel said:
" @MohsinMan99 said:

" Going by the games, Steel is resistant to Psychic........  A"

WarGreymon is dragon type, not steel. :P

lso, Mewtwo's best feats put him at Supersonic speeds by Powerscaling.....Wargreymon base best speed feats put him at Mach 3(much higher in X form)..... 

The brain is much quicker than mach 3.

@Rapest_of_super_heros said:

"

@Mortein:

@supreme_marvel:  I don't think digimons have brains,  they are basically bio-emulating digital code. "
Myotismon has controlled Digimon via mind control. And Mewtwo is very powerful. I think Mewtwo with his brain power would also think faster than humans, therefore a single thought will be faster than anything WarGreymon can offer. And in single thought, WarGreymon is over. "
1. His armor makes him Steel...actually, a LOT tougher than steel..... so DRAGON/STEEL.........
2. If Mewtwo could do that, he would have blitzed Giovanni and the others in an instant and destroy the whole plot of the 2 movies he was in.....
    He can't...His best feat from as far as I remember is controlling Joy(a human)...and altered certain memories from the heroes and pokemon before running away...
    Also, his struggled against those machines in the second film..... And he hasn't been shown controlling any Poke, only making the clones.....
3. WarGreymon>>>>>Myotismon....Level alone grants a digimon a huge amount of resistance from lower leveled attacks......From what Mewtwo has shown, he would be    a high champion or Ultimate at best imo.... Also, Digimon don't have brains in the conventional sense of the word..
4. Also, (GM):Masterball>>>>Arceus>=Mewtwo

Mewtwo here needs to get a move before Warg else he dies.....DRAMON KILLERS!
Still, in the event that Mewtwo's mind attacks are faster than Warg's, he may take this considering he casually defeated the (then) King Of Psychics, Alakazam.....
@MohsinMan99 said:
 Also, Mewtwo's best feats put him at Supersonic speeds by Powerscaling.....Wargreymon base best speed feats put him at Mach 3(much higher in X form)..... "
I'd like to see what speed feats your referring to, and how you calced them. 

In this video we see Mewtwo mindrape an Alakazam (who is a powerful psy pokemon and has mental capacity >> a supercomputer, IIRC he has an IQ of 5000) 
We also see Mewtwo using telekenetics powerful enough to create a massive hurricane.  (IIRC in either the English or Japanese version of the movie it was stated he could destroy the planet earth with his TK)

Mewtwo can also use psy barriers to protect himself, and use a variety of psy projection attacks (shadow ball, aura sphere) as well as mind attacks (Psychic, the newly introduced ultra powerful Psystrike, ect.) 

Terra Force may have a higher total damage output, but Mewtwo is better at quickly spamming his attacks (shadow ball, aura sphere) then Wargreymon is at gathering energy for Terra Sphere. Wargreymon is physically stronger, (he kicked that giant part of a building at Myotismon, easily putting him at class 100) and likely more physically durable. However with Mewtwo's TK barrier providing durability, and his mind based attacks it likely he could pull a win.  

Mewtwo 6.5/10
@hitsusatsu11: 

MEWTWO:http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Mewtwo   

Best video of Mewtwo's speed I could find.......

WARGREYMON:
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Wargreymon 

(Eng dub but suppose it's watchable)
Wargreymon base best speed feat........top of Mt, Fuji at 1-2 seconds.......its elevation is 3776 metres.....considering they were almost at the skyscrapers when they fought, should cancel about 500 metres even though no skyscrapers in Japan are that tall(or the world for that matter).......  still makes 3276 meters....This makes him Mach 3-Mach 5 at a min....

1.IQ DOES NOT EQUAL MENTAL POWERS nor SPEED of MENTAL ATTACKS.....at best, it shows intelligence levels and capacity to learn...Mewtwo did not mindrape him....Using a PSYCHIC attack does not mean mindrape....
On the topic of Alkazam, If Alakazam was that smart and powerful, he'd mindraping anyone before they could even have time to think...he just isn't....Also, what's an IQ of 5000???It's a shitty Pokedex entry when Alakazam was supposed to be the strongest psychic next to Mewtwo....Now many have outclassed him... Outperforming a supercomputer? Human mathematicians have done that......And nowhere has Alakazam shown even remotely to be more intelligent than humans....

2.  Almost all of those attacks would do nothing owing to his Chrome Digizoid armor....and Brave Shield is even tougher.....
 http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Chrome_Digizoid

3. Pidgeot flew through his 'hurricane' unharmed......and Pidgeot isn't even anywhere the level of Wargreymon....

4. Say hello to Dramon Killer jabs......also Great Tornado would kill him outright... I doubt Mewtwo can stop him mid-attack...

5. On another note, Mirage Mewtwo was defeated by a Volt Tackle...from Pikachu........And this Mewtwo was supposedly superior to the real Mewtwo and had access to all Pokemon moves like Mew.... 

ONLY CHANCE I SEE if Mewtwo wants to win is to use PSYCHIC before Warg has time to even think or move....Hypersonic reactions may pull this off though...Next, everything depends on if Warg can survive the attack....

(PSYSTRIKE does damage based on foe's defense....And Warg has tons of defense....)

Another interesting threaD:
 http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=649037
Same battle fought there.....
@MohsinMan99 said:

(Eng dub but suppose it's watchable)
Wargreymon base best speed feat........top of Mt, Fuji at 1-2 seconds.......its elevation is 3776 metres.....considering they were almost at the skyscrapers when they fought, should cancel about 500 metres even though no skyscrapers in Japan are that tall(or the world for that matter).......  still makes 3276 meters....This makes him Mach 3-Mach 5 at a min....

Video didn't load. 

1.IQ DOES NOT EQUAL MENTAL POWERS nor SPEED of MENTAL ATTACKS.....at best, it shows intelligence levels and capacity to learn...Mewtwo did not mindrape him....Using a PSYCHIC attack does not mean mindrape....
On the topic of Alkazam, If Alakazam was that smart and powerful, he'd mindraping anyone before they could even have time to think...he just isn't....Also, what's an IQ of 5000???It's a shitty Pokedex entry when Alakazam was supposed to be the strongest psychic next to Mewtwo....Now many have outclassed him... Outperforming a supercomputer? Human mathematicians have done that......And nowhere has Alakazam shown even remotely to be more intelligent than humans....

Psychic attack is definition of mind rape i.e attack (rape, if you will) the mind. 
Alakazam has an IQ of 5000 and higher mental capacity than a super computer, thats the way it is.  

2.  Almost all of those attacks would do nothing owing to his Chrome Digizoid armor....and Brave Shield is even tougher.....
 http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Chrome_Digizoid

Wargreymon has been hurt by attacks that produce less than building level destruction (though these could merely be highly concentrated attacks, we simply have no benchmark to suggest how truly powerful these would be) 

Saying Mewtwo's attacks would do nothing is pure conjecture.   
I could just as easily say no attack Wargreymon could pull would break Mewtwo's shields-the response being "Wargreymon's attacks>Mews attacks", but this could be countered with "Mewtwo's attacks > Piemon's sword attacks".  We don't have definitive benchmarks for either.  

3. Pidgeot flew through his 'hurricane' unharmed......and Pidgeot isn't even anywhere the level of Wargreymon....

Mewtwo wasn't trying to concentrate his attacks on Pidgeot, (also Pidgeot is mach 2) rather this feat demonstrates global level telekenetics.  
This feat>>any Wargreymon feat.  

4. Say hello to Dramon Killer jabs......also Great Tornado would kill him outright... I doubt Mewtwo can stop him mid-attack...

Prove how destructively powerful they are.  

5. On another note, Mirage Mewtwo was defeated by a Volt Tackle...from Pikachu........And this Mewtwo was supposedly superior to the real Mewtwo and had access to all Pokemon moves like Mew.... 

Pikachu = plot device, and that Mewtwo in the end is not more powerful than real Mewtwo.  

ONLY CHANCE I SEE if Mewtwo wants to win is to use PSYCHIC before Warg has time to even think or move....Hypersonic reactions may pull this off though...Next, everything depends on if Warg can survive the attack....

(PSYSTRIKE does damage based on foe's defense....And Warg has tons of defense....)

Seeing how Metwo is the quintessential psychic pokemon, psy attacks off the bat are likely.  
Psystrike does damage based on the opponents defense AND the users special, Mewtwo has a very high (maybe the highest i can't recall) special of any pokemon. 
@hitsusatsu11 

1. The link does for me though.....anyways here,  
www.youtube.com/v/Evdnco9IV3E 

2. Intelligence is not powerscaled.... A kid defeating an Einstein(for example) does not make him more intelligent than Einstein...even if he uses his psychic powers to beat him...Alakazam is a shitty poke with no real feats other than THAT 'pure hyperbole' pokemon entry(never demonstrated but stated) and is easily OHKO'd by many starting Gen 4......

3. Remember the Metaletemon episode? it took a weapon with Chrome Digizoid to just damage his armor. Also, Wargreymon has used his Shield to block a Terra Destroyer from BKWargreymon... Survived a VMyotismon and the fight against two mega without any damage to his armor.....
Only the strongest attacks can pierce through this armor, sorta like diamonds or adamantium(though to be fair, it isn't adamantium since another metal exists that outclasees base chrome digizoid)..  
(At the Piedmon<Mewtwo comment.......Piedmon too has TK for his swords and these swords were even able to pierce Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon and one-shot them the first time......He can make keychains out of M2 and can pretty much shapeshift.....But I'd rather not go in there.......And hes was the strongest of the dark masters as well).
Still, in one way you are right...we don't have any definitive benchmarks but if we go from the average power of each verse, Wargreymon wins...

4. KO'd both MetalSeadramon(tornado) and Machinedramon(claws)......in one hit(seeing as they were dragon digimon)....Without the supereffective effect, they'd most probably tear through him as well....

5. It had more offense than M2 for sure and was superior to it in every possible way...except defense I think....

6. By that logic, M2 would be going around beating all the shit out of other legendaries, even Arceus and Deoxys.....Mewtwo has the second highest base Sp.Atk....4 MIGHTY POINTS HIGHER THAN KYOGRE.....
DEOXYS A-FORM HAS 180!!!!! 

6. Show that he could concentrate that storm at a single point to hit his opponents.....He couldn't...Also, that storm took prep for him......Most pokemon who can cause natural disasters cannot use it against their opponent...Like Kyogre and Groudon...... 

JUST FOR THOUGHT
(Also, it no longer remains a world wide storm noW....It was just Kanto then...Now it's Kanto, Johto, Isshu, Hoeinn, Unova and many more.....If it had affected the other regions, I doubt the other legendaries would have stayed put....If you say that none of the other gen poke were introduced, go back to the first episode. You have Ho-Oh there...Lugia may be there in the oceans as well....)
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'll go with Mewtwo due to his psychic prowess and intellect.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel