Mewtwo vs. Magneto & Phoenix

Topic started by eddz99 on July 4, 2012. Last post by Dream 2 years ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Rules:

All full power

No bloodlust

If it would be a stomp for phoen and mag then take phoenix out.

Place: Empty Space

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,061 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Magneto, has immunity to telepathy.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Phoenix like the Phoenix Force or Phoenix/Jean Grey? because both stomp rather hard Magneto nearly died when he tried to stand up to Phoenix/Jean Grey on some occasions.

Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This is a stomp with or without Phoenix.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,452 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Yeah... Phoenix stomps.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Mewtwo lost out to the likes of luffy, naruto and ichigo to the point where any one of them could kill him by themselves. He gets sodomized here

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I think my Mewtwo vs Arceus thread confused someone, here...

@Haofan123 said:

Mewtwo lost out to the likes of luffy, naruto and ichigo to the point where any one of them could kill him by themselves. He gets sodomized here

hahaha indeed... same with Mags...

Post by Dream (7,199 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Both of the mutants could solo Mewtwo. Jean Grey as the Phoenix has telekinetic power that allows her to manipulate matter at the subatomic level making her a far more powerful telepath than Mewtwo and Magneto has a high immunity to psychic powers. Both are also capable of far more destructive output as well as Phoenix has fed on the energies of a star making it go nova and wipe out a galaxy while Magneto is capable of controlling the Earth's magnetic field with his magnetism powers. No way Mewtwo can compete with the two in this match.

@Dream: Did you read the title?? it says Phoenix vs Mangeto and Mewtwo.... not Mewtwo vs Mags and Phoenix. lol

@DBZ_universe: Might wanna read the top of the page again.

@Dream: OH NOO!! I am the one who was mistaken!! I am so SORRY!!! I thought it said Mags and Mewtwo vs Phoenix.....XD

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Take away Phoenix, then reinforce Mewtwo with a few more legendaries and Mags still wins.

@GIRUGAMESH
Palkia? Dialga? Arceus? They might pose a threat. Kyurem may possibly be Absolute Zero.

@TheBlackDragonz: They would pose a threat, but I would still give Mags the edge.

@TheBlackDragonz: Dialga would get owned by mags... since he is steel type..

@GIRUGAMESH
Groudon? For he is Ground-type, he No Sells electric.
Arceus, Dialga and Palkia would be too much for Magneto to handle from what I've heard about them.

@TheBlackDragonz: True, but this is Magneto, not Electro- he doesn't use electricity. Magneto could just drop satellites on him.

@Dream: Arceus would probably be able to put up a good fight, but doubt Dialga and Palkia would be that big a challenge.

@GIRUGAMESH: I highly doubt Magneto has resistance to time manipulation and reality warping, which the three mentioned Pokemon have.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel