Mewtwo vs Ichigo, Luffy and Naruto

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on June 18, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Well, at least the result is decided. I don't know about the other Mewtwo defenders, but I back down. The three of them were more powerful than expected. They win ^.^ But, I do wonder how a few different ones would do... We'll just have to see tommorrow ^.^
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheBlackDragonz said:

@Haofan123: Does all restrictions removed include unequalizing speed, Hao? (note, I'm asking him in particular, since this was partially his idea to remove all restrictions)

yes. Like i said, this would make it an all out fight so that there will be no doubts on the outcome, and it looks like team HST won judging by the comments. Im not really surprised though. Anyone on team HST can solo this fairly easily and at the end of the day Im just glad this fiasco is over lol

I agree. This was almost as bad as That one Thread...
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,060 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheBlackDragonz: Tell me about it, at least this one ends on a peaceful note.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@GIRUGAMESH: I know that... I only said that because that is the only way he could win... but still he loses here badly... Luffy Punches him in the stomach that it will end up as a KO... unless Mewtwo does "Me First" (allows it to steal Naruto's strongest attack and fire at them with a even stronger attack) than that should do a great damage to HST team... but I doubt that will happen...

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Mewtwo paralyses them and teleports them to space and wins...

in other words BFR... and that is the only way he can win here... because he loses to any of these 3... (unless you give him midrape than he stomps)

Or he will go Elfen Leid and wreck them up... lol

Who told you Mewtwo can do that? I call bullshit, show me some scans please.

Of course he can't... lol This was a fan made video, The one who made it combined it with Elfen Leid scenes... but it still badass...

@DBZ_universe said:

@GIRUGAMESH: I know that... I only said that because that is the only way he could win... but still he loses here badly... Luffy Punches him in the stomach that it will end up as a KO... unless Mewtwo does "Me First" (allows it to steal Naruto's strongest attack and fire at them with a even stronger attack) than that should do a great damage to HST team... but I doubt that will happen...

Even if mewtwo could do that(I dont remember him being able to do so in any of the comics or the anime), couldnt luffy just warn naruto not to use it because he would already know the outcome thanks to haki?

@Haofan123 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Even if mewtwo could do that(I dont remember him being able to do so in any of the comics or the anime), couldnt luffy just warn naruto not to use it because he would already know the outcome thanks to haki?

Yes of course... But it's been decided, Mewtwo loses here.

Oh and Mewtwo can perform the move "Me First" in the games...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Me_First_%28move%29

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,060 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Haofan123: True teamwork is a factor here...

@DBZ_universe: Oh lol I thought you were serious for a minute there...

@SpeedForceSpider: Of course not lol... Mewtwo loses here... the only way I see him winning is by giving him his mind rape power... then again he will get blitz by Naruto if there is no restrictions..

If anyone here wants a link to That One Thread, pm me.

@TheBlackDragonz: What Thread???

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

We do not speak its name.

@TheBlackDragonz: Honestly though, if it's the one I'm thinking of, it's not that bad. Here are a few fights that I have seen that were made (not even by trolls, by people who were serious) that make that thread seem legit:

Mulan vs Storm

Batman vs Galactus

Goku vs The Living Tribunal

Narutoverse vs DBZ

The 300 Spartans vs The Avengers

TOAA vs the transformers

@GIRUGAMESH

It involves one heck of a broken Digimon and DC Comics.
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Since mind control is allowed...does anybody know how fast Mewtwo can mind control somebody? in the first movie he controlled Nurse Joy, later when she was of no longer use to him he simply made an hand gesture and she was free, but thats different. Does the team have some kind of resistence of mind attacks? if so than team takes this.

@TheBlackDragonz: Lol sounds good, never heard of that one, please send me a link.

@niBBit: Dude it's pretty much agreed that the team win this, Mewtwo has never gone straight for a mind rape at the start of a fight and has shown no evidence that he can do it on more than one person at once. The fact that he's going to get speedblitzed by every single member of the team doesn't help either, he has never shown hypersonic level speed before.

@niBBit said:

Since mind control is allowed...does anybody know how fast Mewtwo can mind control somebody? in the first movie he controlled Nurse Joy, later when she was of no longer use to him he simply made an hand gesture and she was free, but thats different. Does the team have some kind of resistence of mind attacks? if so than team takes this.

I would say yes. Luffy has absolutely rediculous willpower and naruto and ichigo have inner demons that can help them break through stuff like that(ichigo might not anymore. I havent really been paying attention to bleach anymore) not to mention wilpower of thier own. They are far cries from a generic minor character like nurse joy

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@DBZ_universe said:

We do not speak its name.

@TheBlackDragonz: Honestly though, if it's the one I'm thinking of, it's not that bad. Here are a few fights that I have seen that were made (not even by trolls, by people who were serious) that make that thread seem legit:

Mulan vs Storm

Batman vs Galactus

Goku vs The Living Tribunal

Narutoverse vs DBZ

The 300 Spartans vs The Avengers

TOAA vs the transformers

lol...

What about Naruto vs The Living Tribunal...

Some people at the internet actually belief that Naruto wins... that was a huge lols

@DBZ_universe: That was a thread too? Damn. Fanboys will be fanboys...

@GIRUGAMESH: lol.. I know ha!! fanboys.... gotta love em..

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel