Mewtwo vs Ichigo, Luffy and Naruto

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on June 18, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,154 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheBlackDragonz: Sorry if I came on a bit strong earlier, just that the number of these kinds of threads I've run into recently have annoyed me. Honestly though, Arceus vs these 3 probably would have been a better fight.

@DBZ_universe: Those were normal humans, and if you think that he could simply paralyse them without encountering any difficulties then you are quite mistaken. The sheer power possessed by the combatants on the team make any of what you suggested very difficult.

@Blacktimus: Because there is a limit to what Mewtwo can do. Naruto, for instance, could probably just break free of Mewtwo's control with a burst of power (if Mewtwo is able to gain a hold at all), and Mewtwo has only demonstrated the ability to negate the powers of lower-level pokemon (who are nowhere near the level of power that Ichigo/Naruto/Luffy are on). And would you care to show me a scan of Mewtwo throwing someone/something into the sun? If so then I may begin to take this battle more seriously.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@GIRUGAMESH

It's alright. Would mindrape matter to whether he wins or loses? Also, it's nice to see that for once, I accidentally created a stomp that's NOT in my favor XD I tend to occasionally mismatch with the one I want to win on the high ground. Nice to see that it's just that I suck at making matchups XD
Post by Blacktimus (10 posts) See mini bio Level 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM48Y1oq214&feature=related

I will point out several key points in this movie for your convenience.

06:15-07:10 Mewtwo Psychically lifting and throwing around different Pokemon

51:22 Mewtwo throwing Ash across the room.

54:23 Mewtwo blocked every Pokemon's power which makes them have to physically attack each other.

1:06:51+ Mewtwo turns back time, returning everyone (except Team Rocket) back to where they originally were in time as well as erasin their memories. It should also be noted that the island Team Rocket was on is where everything took place. So Mewtwo got rid of that giant facility.

All of this was within the scopes of Mewtwo's power. The fact that he can block multiple Pokemon's power is something of noted to begin with. And since he can use his psychic power to throw around anyone, what's really stopping Mewtwo from throwing them into the sun? An act of kindness?

@GIRUGAMESH: You're trying to base your argument on the premise that since Mewtwo has only really only used his powers on Pokemon he's < everyone else when that simply isn't true. I've shown all the evidence in the above that everything I said is within Mewtwo's ability. Can you show me evidence that they can successfully deal with a psychic when they will be unable to move, without powers(Since you know, it's all psychic, not spritual pressure or Chakra) and not thrown into the sun?

@Blacktimus said:

1:06:51+ Mewtwo turns back time, returning everyone (except Team Rocket) back to where they originally were in time as well as erasin their memories. It should also be noted that the island Team Rocket was on is where everything took place. So Mewtwo got rid of that giant facility.

All of this was within the scopes of Mewtwo's power. The fact that he can block multiple Pokemon's power is something of noted to begin with. And since he can use his psychic power to throw around anyone, what's really stopping Mewtwo from throwing them into the sun? An act of kindness? 
----- 

I don't think Mewtwo is THAT powerful to throw such a distance, if anything, it'd be more of a push. Second of all, I don't think he turned back time, because nowhere else have I read or seen him do such. All he did was erase thier memories and place them back at the harbor, and the lady (forgot what her title was), due to having hers erased too, was once again trying to prevent them all from getting to the island due to the hurricane.

@TheBlackDragonz: The time manipulation thing is debatable, but by your own admission he placed people back where they were, despite whether either of us believe it was time manipulation or not, meaning he CAN BFR if he wanted to. And I have no reason to doubt that Mewtwo can fly them to the Sun, but for the sake of argument Mewtwo CAN fly into space, and I know that none of them can breathe in space or survive re-entry.

@Blacktimus

Now that is a good point. That does mean he can BFR!!!
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Blacktimus said:

I will point out several key points in this movie for your convenience.

06:15-07:10 Mewtwo Psychically lifting and throwing around different Pokemon

51:22 Mewtwo throwing Ash across the room.

54:23 Mewtwo blocked every Pokemon's power which makes them have to physically attack each other.

@GIRUGAMESH: You're trying to base your argument on the premise that since Mewtwo has only really only used his powers on Pokemon he's < everyone else when that simply isn't true. I've shown all the evidence in the above that everything I said is within Mewtwo's ability. Can you show me evidence that they can successfully deal with a psychic when they will be unable to move, without powers(Since you know, it's all psychic, not spritual pressure or Chakra) and not thrown into the sun?

RIght, because throwing people across the room equals into the sun and blocking pokemons attacks equal devil fruits, spiritual pressure and chakra, Riiiiight. Its not kindness that will stop him from throwing them into the sun, it is his inability to do so. Technically speaking, Ichigos massive spiritual pressure hsould kill mewtwo since he doesnt have any in the first place, and narutos mountain busters and luffys town busters are more than anything mewtwo has taken before.In fact, in "mewtwo returns", he was curbstomped by 2 robots much weaker than anyone on team HST. nothing here has shown me thay mewtwo can take this. He loses by a large margin

@TheBlackDragonz said:

@Blacktimus: Now that is a good point. That does mean he can BFR!!!

But not to the extent of hurling people into the sun. Nowhere near that kind of power has ever been shown for him, and like ive said before, If he was as powerful as he is made out to be, then how come he was utterly curbstomped by two robots in "mewtwo returns"?

@Haofan123

Knowing Giovanni, they were desinged to be good against him. Remember what he said? He said something along the lines of 'Limits have to be tested and overcome.' Mewtwo then replied 'You will not test the limits of my power!'. This indicated the robots were built to be resistant to Mewtwo's psychic abilities.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

Mewtwo paralyses them and teleports them to space and wins...

in other words BFR... and that is the only way he can win here... because he loses to any of these 3... (unless you give him midrape than he stomps)

Or he will go Elfen Leid and wreck them up... lol

Who told you Mewtwo can do that? I call bullshit, show me some scans please.

@TheBlackDragonz: As I said before, Mewtwo doesn't have a chance in hell against all three of these guys, especially as they are all three coming at them with their most powerful attacks.

@TheBlackDragonz: I have seen far worse threads :)

And mindrape would be an influencing factor, but I have never seen Mewtwo use it to utterly shut down someone's mind, nor have I seen him use it on multiple targets at once. As well as this, it would be out of character for him to try it; in how many battles has he immediately tried to win via mindrape? In very few (in fact, I don't think I can remember a single incidence when this was the case). With or without mindrape, he still loses.

@Haofan123 said:

@TheBlackDragonz said:

But not to the extent of hurling people into the sun. Nowhere near that kind of power has ever been shown for him, and like ive said before, If he was as powerful as he is made out to be, then how come he was utterly curbstomped by two robots in "mewtwo returns"?

Exactly.

@Blacktimus: Blocking multiple pokemon powers at once is not that big a deal at all on a battle of this scale. To give you some idea of it, I would happily argue that any of the 3 combatants on the team could take out 100 charizards with little difficulty.

I'll consider each of your points individually:

1. Throwing around different pokemon; so what? That's to be expected of pretty much any decent psychic pokemon. Luffy/Ichigo/Naruto>>>>the average pokemon.

2. Luffy/Ichigo/Naruto>>>>>>>>>Ash. I can appreciate that Mewtwo's powers work on creatures other than pokemon but not against people so far beyond your standard pokemon.

3. I have already addressed this, it's very impressive by pokemon standards but not really on the level of the people he's fighting.

4. Time manipulation huh? A shame Mewtwo has never used it in battle. I didn't see Mewtwo turning back time when Giovanni attacked the island with robots.

5. Your statement of throwing them into the sun is ludicrous, but Haofan has already responded to that.

Mewtwo loses pretty badly. I might give him the win if it was just Luffy with speed equalised.

@GIRUGAMESH: Doesn't Mewtwo need that Flipping machine to amp his powers up anyway?

@SpeedForceSpider

You mean the armor when Giovanni and him were on the same team? That actually REPRESSED his powers so Giovanni could control him. Mewtwo is easily more powerful without it.

@Haofan123 said:

@TheBlackDragonz said:

That "curbstomp" you're talking bout wasn't a curbstomp at all. Two robots that were specifically designed to deal with him only did one of 3 things. 1. Surprise attack him, not really hurting him. 2. Got defeated in one psychic thrust when they tried to attack him again. 3. Only started draining his power after Mewtwo WILLINGLY stepped into their field because Giovanni threatened to capture and experiment on the other clones to the point of death. Please don't try to take things out of context like that.

And the Mewtwo would die from Ichigo argument is a lame way to try and get out of it. Technically Luffy and Naruto would die for the same reason right? I'm sure spiritual pressure wasn't factored into this, but even if it WAS I've seen people with little to no spiritual pressure run away from Aizen and Gin, which by your logic should have died for being within 30ft of them. And Mewtwo can teleport entire terrain to different locations but he can't teleport 3 human sized people into space? That's ludicrous. Now that BFR has been introduced and PROVEN that Mewtwo can do it, you don't want to accept it and instead say "He isn't powerful enough." Mewtwo is plenty powerful to BFR them at least into orbit, even if we can't agree he can't BFR them to the sun. That's well in the scopes of his power.

@GIRUGAMESH: The main issue I'm having here is that everyone against Mewtwo is readily available to say that none of his powers would work against them, but all their powers would work on him. But as you addressed all my points I will counteract yours in kind.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@TheBlackDragonz: I have seen far worse threads :)

And mindrape would be an influencing factor, but I have never seen Mewtwo use it to utterly shut down someone's mind, nor have I seen him use it on multiple targets at once. As well as this, it would be out of character for him to try it; in how many battles has he immediately tried to win via mindrape? In very few (in fact, I don't think I can remember a single incidence when this was the case). With or without mindrape, he still loses.

@Haofan123 said:

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Exactly.

@Blacktimus: Blocking multiple pokemon powers at once is not that big a deal at all on a battle of this scale. To give you some idea of it, I would happily argue that any of the 3 combatants on the team could take out 100 charizards with little difficulty.

I'll consider each of your points individually:

1. Throwing around different pokemon; so what? That's to be expected of pretty much any decent psychic pokemon. Luffy/Ichigo/Naruto>>>>the average pokemon.

2. Luffy/Ichigo/Naruto>>>>>>>>>Ash. I can appreciate that Mewtwo's powers work on creatures other than pokemon but not against people so far beyond your standard pokemon.

3. I have already addressed this, it's very impressive by pokemon standards but not really on the level of the people he's fighting.

4. Time manipulation huh? A shame Mewtwo has never used it in battle. I didn't see Mewtwo turning back time when Giovanni attacked the island with robots.

5. Your statement of throwing them into the sun is ludicrous, but Haofan has already responded to that.

Mewtwo loses pretty badly. I might give him the win if it was just Luffy with speed equalised.

1. While I can conceded that any psychic worth his salt should be able to do this, he also did this to Alakazam, who was only able to BRIEFLY resist because he also had psychic power. None of them have psychic power to resist him doing this to them.

2. Luffy/Ichigo/Naruto > Ash yes. But still, his psychic emanations haven't been resisted by anyone. Granted no one in the show has powers minus Sabrina, but none of them have adequate experience dealing with psychics to halt his assaults.

3. I was merely pointing out that they canceled out every Pokemon's ability in the area minus himself and Mew to use ANY power. And he was still fighting while using his power. Can he do this them? I say yes, you say know, it's all a matter of objectivity.

4. Upon rewatching both movies I retract the time manipulation statement. I forgot about the second movie until it was mentioned really, and I have no proof aside from what I believe in the first movie to enforce it. Just looks like a simple BFR/Memory wipe.

5. Mewtwo has been shown to pick things and fling them around/take them where he wants. As I stated just earlier even if he can't BFR them to the sun, it is far more reasonable that he can at least teleport them out orbit. His mass terrain teleportation should be enough to warrant he can bfr three human sized targets out of orbit. Even if that wasn't the case he can fly them out to space himself.

@Blacktimus:

1. Ok, but you don't understand; there comes a point in pretty much everything where someone/something is simply too great in size/strength/power for abilities/powers that would usually work to be applied. Thor, Goku, the Silver Surfer and the Sentry have no psychic resistance; are you suggesting that Mewtwo could defeat them? The same applies to Ichigo/Naruto/Luffy, though not to the same extent. The reason nobody has ever resisted his powers without some form of psychic powers is because Mewtwo has never gone up against anyone with this kind of power. This can be applied to pokemon as well though; if there was a fight where it was Mewtwo vs Ho-oh, Lugia, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Entei, Kyoga and Suicune, do you think Mewtwo would simply throw them all over the place like ragdolls?

2. See above.

3. The answer is no, and I have at least given reasons as to why. They are simply beyond his level of power to do so.

4. Glad you accept that.

5. Ok, but he has never done that to anyone, and there won't be time for a plan B when he is getting one-shotted by anyone on the other team. Out of interest, when did Mewtwo ever fly into space?

@TheBlackDragonz: I have a request to make. Can you make this battle a no holds barred matchup so that we can decide the outcome once and for all?

I was debating on that too. I agree. All Resctrictions Removed!

@TheBlackDragonz said:

I was debating on that too. I agree. All Resctrictions Removed!

Are they now? Then Mewtwo gets absolutely raped via speedblitz. Everyone here is hypersonic except Mewtwo.

@Haofan123

Does all restrictions removed include unequalizing speed, Hao? (note, I'm asking him in particular, since this was partially his idea to remove all restrictions)

Removing the restrictions makes this even worse for Mewtwo.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel