Mewtwo vs Ichigo, Luffy and Naruto

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on June 18, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

It depends how huge and lethal the hurricane is.

What version of Mewtwo is this? Is this a composite (combination of all) or anime or manga Mewtwo? The former is supposed to be better in feats.

Mindraping is really Mewtwo's best hope but that is restricted.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Composite. I will allow mindrape as long as it doesn't cause a stomp. That was the main thing I was worried about.  

The hurricane is said to have been planetary, but most likely it was contienental.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Still. I don't know if Naruto and Ichigo can deal with a hurricane, but Luffy will be in trouble if Mewtwo cooks one up.

I dont see how luffy would be in trouble due to a mere hurricane. He's tanked much worse than that small little cyclone that mewtwo calls a hurricane. Besides that, hes much faster than mewtwo. Even if he could teleport, its debatable whether or not he could do so fast enough not to get tagged by luffy, which would spell the end for him if he was. In addition to that, he has been tagged by pokemon slower than luffy, so i dont see why our favorite rubber man cant knock his lights out. The same goes for the other memebrs of team HST as well. Naruto would desintegrate him with a mountain buster(though that is doubtful because he probably wont even need it) and ichigo would kill him with a getsuga tensho. In short, naruto solos, ichigo solos, luffy solos

Speed is equlaized, and also, doesn't luffy have issues with water? Also, the arena is in mid-air. They'll be figting INSIDE OF IT. Which means they are quite close to the lightning, and I do believe Ichigo's sword is made of metal. Naruto's headband may be too small of an amount to attract any, though.

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Speed is equlaized, and also, doesn't luffy have issues with water? Also, the arena is in mid-air. They'll be figting INSIDE OF IT.

Your post confuses me. So because the are fighting in midair, they will be in water? what? in addtition to that, even with speed equal, luffy still beats him down and like i said before, Naruto and ichigo can solo as well. I have seen all of the movies, palyed all the games, and read a decent amount of the manga and Mewtwo aint taking this

Read the OP. Arena is in midair. Hurricane. Heck load of rain and lightning in hurricane. Luffy doesn't do well in water, sword is metal, conducts electricity.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Mindrape probably would cause a stomp. He could just make them all forget who they are.

In terms of speed I would personally put Mewtwo at around the hypersonic+ range, at least reaction wise. He reacted to a hyper beam casually and I can't think of many beams of energy that wouldn't be moving at least at hypersonic speeds. We haven't really seen the full extent of his powers but he was able to move a large portion of land with a whole load of pokemon without it fazing him too much.

At 0:37 you can see he is at least a city block destroyer, probably larger given the scale of his attack in comparison to the mountains in the background and at 0:45 he created an explosion which engulfed the island he was born on. At 2:57 he casually throws Rhyhorn away.

Although I don't think he would win this fight based on power, I know Ichigo and Naruto are far more powerful but personally I think his psychic powers give him an edge here. Who knows thought maybe they can overcome his Psychic attack.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@TheBlackDragonz: Only sea water affects Luffy.

@ohgodwhy

Oh, ok. I was not aware of that specific. But I do agree, brute force won't win here, but intellect and psychic abilities might.

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Read the OP. Arena is in midair. Hurricane. Heck load of rain and lightning in hurricane. Luffy doesn't do well in water, sword is metal, conducts electricity.

rain doesnt weaken luffy. He is only weak when submerged in water. By the way, you already seem to think that mewtwo has the advantage in this fight and now you are putting him in an enviornment that benifits him. Im begining to think you are trying to make this one sided as the only thing you have really done is ban mindrape, which may not even work considering team HSTs willpower

@TheBlackDragonz: also, the hurricanes he whips up are miniscule and even red surived it. Superhumans and a shinigami would shrug stuff like that off causally

Hey, I originally planned to have it stay at manga Mewtwo, but I left it open just in case. And two, if I set it in Japan, the hurricane  would affect Luffy as well as the other two, from storm surges also.

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Hey, I originally planned to have it stay at manga Mewtwo, but I left it open just in case. And two, if I set it in Japan, the hurricane would affect Luffy as well as the other two, from storm surges also.

So can he whip up bigger tornadoes than those ten foot excuses for the real thing that a 12 year old boy wasnt even harmed by or are we done here?

@Haofan123

I can see that neither of us are going to give in. How about we are done here until we get more opinions then the two of us.
Post by The_Ilusionist (6 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Mewtwo takes it with difficulty.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheBlackDragonz said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Mewtwo can easily Teleport out of harms way, as well as generate a Psywave and cause the tornado to toss his opponents around like ragdolls. The psychic spoon is also capable of blocking swords, as it was able to block Aerodactyl's wings, which are as sharp as swords. As well as that, in the anime, he was able to create a LIFE-WIPING hurricane with ease.

This is a joke, are you serious? Yes he can teleport, but you're telling me he's going to be dodging a triple onslaught from Luffy with his gatling gun attacks, Naruto's with mountain busting blasts and Ichigo with attacks that can ruin the landscape? Rubbish.

A hurricane? Really? Ichigo was hit by an explosion that was seen from miles away and was barely fazed, and Naruto was repelling huge tailed beasts easily. A hurricane is going to do s**t all on the level that Mewtwo works on.

And blocking a sword? Look out, guess Mewtwo's got this in the bag then. A swing from Ichigo's sword changed the landscape he was fighting Aizen on, and that was as a side effect. Don't even begin to compare that to an attack from Aerodactyl.

This team could probably beat Arceus, let alone Mewtwo.

@The_Ilusionist: The only thing Mewtwo is taking here is a sword to the face, and that's if he's lucky.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Mewtwo paralyses them and teleports them to space and wins...

in other words BFR... and that is the only way he can win here... because he loses to any of these 3... (unless you give him midrape than he stomps)

Or he will go Elfen Leid and wreck them up... lol

Post by Blacktimus (10 posts) See mini bio Level 7

What's keeping Mewtwo from locking their powers and psychically tossing them around like Ragdolls? Mewtwo demonstrated the ability to lock out Pokemon's powers forcing them to physically assault each other. Since they also have powers, it's safe to assume he can do this on anyone that has them. So no Devil Fruit, or Tailed Beast Chakra(Or Chakra in general) and Ichigo would just get knocked back into human form. So in this the only person that can really fight him to begin with is Luffy, who's naturally strong to begin with. But then he'd just throw all of them into the Sun, and as far as I know none of them can survive being thrown into the Sun.

Where are these claims even ocming from? Has mewtwo even had feats that suggest he can do this? if so Id really love to see them because the most ive seen so far from him all day is that he can create 10 foot tonadoes that even a 12 year old body can survive and that he can create a spoon, yet people are saying that he can BFR them into the sun. If he can do that, why not just post these feats and stop this from dragging on?

I lnow that he can block abilities from the first movie as proof, but I've never seen him BFR.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel