Mewtwo vs Grana

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Dec. 7, 2012. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Who is the King of Psychics?

Vs
Vs

No prep, both bloodlusted

All feats of Mewtwo allowed

R1: In Cerulean City

R2: In Psyren

Battle to K.O. or death

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Grana. Mewtwo has never done anything on Granas level in any of his incarnations weather it be the comics, movies, or games

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Mewtwo isn't that easy to beat. I recall his attacks being at least Mach 190 powerscaling from Rayquaza avoiding some meteor shit in Destiny Deoxys. How fast is Grana?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Well Mewtwo is a planet buster with ease if we include the English Dub... and the OP said any feat from Mewtwo... so I'm sure that feat is valid here... right?

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

My memories of Mewtwo are a little shady but i doubt he's a planet buster, perhaps he could destoy the planet over a period of time but not like DBZ characters can. He once unleashed his Psychic power in the second movie and all it did was destroy a lake on/in a mountain (iirc). I could be wrong, need to rewatch some Mewtwo movies :)

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Mewtwo isn't that easy to beat. I recall his attacks being at least Mach 190 powerscaling from Rayquaza avoiding some meteor shit in Destiny Deoxys. How fast is Grana?

that powerscaling is almost as ludicrious as narutos rhino tossing feat being capped at 13 million tons. As for Granas speed, he should easily be able to tag mewtwo as his favorite form of attack is focusing the rays of light from the sun itself into a beam of light so powerful that it litterally carbonizes his opponents bodies on contact. He can also channel all of the suns light into a single spot for maximum damage, with the attack effecting the enviornment itslef by literally turning the surrounding area as black as night due to all the light being removed from the sky

Bump

Post by bigz007 (1,104 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Grana is such a silly name, in my language it actually means ~a branch~

Post by SMXLR8 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@bigz007: what language is that?

@SMXLR8: Croatian, you probably never knew it exists.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@bigz007: =O ohh cool

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Haofan123 said:

@TheBlackDragonz said:

that powerscaling is almost as ludicrious as narutos rhino tossing feat being capped at 13 million tons. As for Granas speed, he should easily be able to tag mewtwo as his favorite form of attack is focusing the rays of light from the sun itself into a beam of light so powerful that it litterally carbonizes his opponents bodies on contact. He can also channel all of the suns light into a single spot for maximum damage, with the attack effecting the enviornment itslef by literally turning the surrounding area as black as night due to all the light being removed from the sky

I can't really comment on the calculation for the rhino tossing feat itself since I haven't seen it, but a lot of the time I just think that the authors don't realize how much power would be needed to perform a feat, which is why we get inconsistencies, for example in Toriko there's a pretty reasonable calc that puts the heavenly kings at mach 700+ using sound logic, but until there are more feats like it I see it as an outlier feat and instead put them at around mach 50-100

@YoungChief said:

@Haofan123 said:

@TheBlackDragonz said:

I can't really comment on the calculation for the rhino tossing feat itself since I haven't seen it, but a lot of the time I just think that the authors don't realize how much power would be needed to perform a feat, which is why we get inconsistencies, for example in Toriko there's a pretty reasonable calc that puts the heavenly kings at mach 700+ using sound logic, but until there are more feats like it I see it as an outlier feat and instead put them at around mach 50-100

thats one of the reasons i hate calcs. The authors dont write thier stories with the intention that nobodies on the internet will debate over who would win in a fight, they write to entertain.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,680 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Mewtwo is likely to be on the same speed of Grana.

Check the 1 minute 3 second mark.

That combined with Mewtwo's previous life wiping a capability and demonstrated mindfuckery they are pretty well matched. That or he just teleports Grana into the sun. Sabrina has already accomplished low tier reality warping by turning people into living dolls via psychic powers, Mewtwo is much more accomplished.

@bigz007 said:

@SMXLR8: Croatian, you probably never knew it exists.

I knew lol

But wow. It's awesome how there are people from all over the world on this site :)

@UltimateHero0406: People rarely say where they are from, so you could be writing with your neighbours and never realizing it. I'm glad someone knows my country : )

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Grana stomps too hard here~

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Grana wins this one.

@CerusSerenade said:

Mewtwo is likely to be on the same speed of Grana.

Check the 1 minute 3 second mark.

That combined with Mewtwo's previous life wiping a capability and demonstrated mindfuckery they are pretty well matched. That or he just teleports Grana into the sun. Sabrina has already accomplished low tier reality warping by turning people into living dolls via psychic powers, Mewtwo is much more accomplished.

mewtwo has never lifewiped before. like ever. And no, he cannot teleport Grana into the sun nor has he even shown that he can muster up enough power to even attempt that. Grana literally calls down beams of sunlight that contain such speed and power that they literally carbonize thier targets not to mention is vast arsenal of alternative psycic abilities.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/mewtwo-vs-ichigo-luffy-and-naruto/332719/?

An entire 5 pages of nothing but the debunking of Mewtwos "Godlike" feats. Gotta love it

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel