Metalgarurumon x, wargreymon x vs Zoids Chaotic and ,zoids blitz

Topic started by ssjsuperman on May 17, 2010. Last post by ssjsuperman 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Metalgarurumon x, wargreymon x  is fighting the  Zoids Chaotic group and the  zoids blitz team 

no one can fly over  1000 feet high 

and battle takes place in  Sonoran Desert.

Post by DonChipotle (20 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Can they DNA Digivolve?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman:  you mean chaotic century and New century

anyway Digimon team wins
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Afishionado said:

"Can they DNA Digivolve? "

Do they need to? 
I'd say digimon in  stromp from what I remember zoids throwing around for attacks. 

Edit: NvM I have no idea what these X incarnations are.
@Hellos said:
" @Afishionado said:

Do they need to? I'd say digimon in  stromp from what I remember zoids throwing around for attacks.  Edit: NvM I have no idea what these X incarnations are. "
X incarnations, are amped version of the original, kinda like a super mode, except that it is permanent , unless a special substance/data called X-antibody is removed
@Afishionado: @cfatalis: @Hellos:  

@Afishionado said:
" Can they DNA Digivolve? "
no they cant  dna digivole 
@cfatalis said:
" @ssjsuperman:  you mean chaotic century and New century   anyway Digimon team wins "
would it help if a make it there normal forms..
@Hellos said:
" @Afishionado said:

Do they need to? I'd say digimon in  stromp from what I remember zoids throwing around for attacks.  Edit: NvM I have no idea what these X incarnations are. "

im sure you meant to say stomp and the x just gives them a upgrade in powers.speed, durability. and some have a change in powers. 

like wargraymon x took a directed attack from omnimon was shot thought 5 mountains and was barley even hurt.  

@ssjsuperman: nope, zoid at best is low-mid super sonic, that and the destructive cap is rather low
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@cfatalis
said:

"X incarnations, are amped version of the original, kinda like a super mode, except that it is permanent , unless a special substance/data called X-antibody is removed "

Then I would imagine them wrecking team zoids then. 

@ssjsuperman: 

Yeah I did, my laptop's battery charger is broken and only supplying enough energy to keep it on with seemingly everything going much more slowly including typing, leaving my fingers to make a lot of errors. 

Wargreymon X took a direct shot from Omnimon? The guy that one shotted a rediculous number of mega level digimon? That must be one hell of an upgrade.    
@Hellos said:
"  
@cfatalis
said:

"X incarnations, are amped version of the original, kinda like a super mode, except that it is permanent , unless a special substance/data called X-antibody is removed "

Then I would imagine them wrecking team zoids then. 

@ssjsuperman: 
Yeah I did, my laptop's broken and only supplying enough energy to keep it on with seemingly everything going much more slowly including typing, leaving my fingers to make a lot of errors.  Wargreymon X took a direct shot from Omnimon? The guy that one shotted a rediculous number of mega level digimon? That must be one hell of an upgrade.     "
X antibody is comparable to changing both of your processor with a heavy duty one, with your OS being the lightest possible, so a digimon with X anitbody mya fight against sometime one level above it, of course some don't really work

e.g fighting a Metalgreymon, with a numemon X, will still get your butt kicked
@Hellos:   
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel