Meta Cooler Vs Ultron

Topic started by TheSpiritStalker on Dec. 2, 2010. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by TheSpiritStalker (25 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I dont know anything bout Ultron, gimme some feats.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@MisterShin said:
"I dont know anything bout Ultron, gimme some feats. "

Depends on the Ultron, he has various incarnations and alternate realities / futures to pull off.  
Right now the Avengers are prepping for the War he's going to kill them all in and take over the world.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ultron is quite durable, iirc being made from Adamantium. However meta cooler is a stronger version of regular cooler who was already at the planetbusting level. Final form cooler reacted to ki beams that were clocked at hundreds of times the speed of light. Meta Cooler is a total upgrade of power, being fused with the Geti Star, and in addition meta cooler can produce an unlimited amount of full power clones. And if the clones are destroyed, more are created and the imperfections fixed. The biggest advantage Meta Cooler has though, is his mastery of the shunkan ido technique. With it he was able to have entire martial arts exchanges instantly. 
Its likely Ultron could not land a single hit on Meta Cooler.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
This is actualy a good fight. I'd give this to Meta Cooler considering he is above planet busting (or star busting considering his statement in Cooler's Revenge movie) and also becouse he can regenerate and automaticaly learn about the oponents way to fight so he could counter any attack, he also has the Instant Transmition and we've seen him using that while fighting...
However, if you're using the entire Big Gete Star, then Metal Cooler would stomp.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I give this to meta cooler too.
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Which Ultron is this? Like Hellos already said, he's got numerous versions out there with varying degrees of power. Annihilation: Conquest Ultron would more than likely babyshake due to assimilating Cooler using the Phalanx and making him a pawn.

Ultron could just transfer his program into Meta Cooler's body and take over. Seems to be an ability a lot of his incarnations have if not all of them. 
Future Ultron stomps.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Ultron is quite durable, iirc being made from Adamantium. However meta cooler is a stronger version of regular cooler who was already at the planetbusting level. Final form cooler reacted to ki beams that were clocked at hundreds of times the speed of light. Meta Cooler is a total upgrade of power, being fused with the Geti Star, and in addition meta cooler can produce an unlimited amount of full power clones. And if the clones are destroyed, more are created and the imperfections fixed. The biggest advantage Meta Cooler has though, is his mastery of the shunkan ido technique. With it he was able to have entire martial arts exchanges instantly. Its likely Ultron could not land a single hit on Meta Cooler. "

current ultron pretty much raped the avengers and has proven time and time again that he can take over other tech 

this battle isnt fair
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Ultron wins by taking over Meta Cooler's program
@FoolyCooly said:

" @hitsusatsu11 said:

"Ultron is quite durable, iirc being made from Adamantium. However meta cooler is a stronger version of regular cooler who was already at the planetbusting level. Final form cooler reacted to ki beams that were clocked at hundreds of times the speed of light. Meta Cooler is a total upgrade of power, being fused with the Geti Star, and in addition meta cooler can produce an unlimited amount of full power clones. And if the clones are destroyed, more are created and the imperfections fixed. The biggest advantage Meta Cooler has though, is his mastery of the shunkan ido technique. With it he was able to have entire martial arts exchanges instantly. Its likely Ultron could not land a single hit on Meta Cooler. "

current ultron pretty much raped the avengers and has proven time and time again that he can take over other tech  this battle isnt fair "
Meta Cooler fought a battle at instant speed using shunkan ido 

1:40 on

When the screen go's all blue and red they are fighting instantly 
Thats extremely broken. 

Aside from the huge speed advantage Cooler is also much more destructively powerful I think.  

Your right Ultron's sole chance here is to take over meta cooler, problem is meta cooler is fused with the Geti Star and also take over tech (and planets) 
And realistically if someone is THAT good with IT they can blitz and BFR in no time flat.  
Its not fair because Cooler is to hax. 
Post by taichokage (12,642 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Cooler wins. Greater speed, far greater energy projection, better fighter etc. Ultron's only advantage is durability and that's arguable.
Ultron took over the Phalanx(basically a sentient techno-organic virus that can absorb other beings and whole planets if it so chose to) and bent it to his will in Annihilation: Conquest. Speed and destructive capacity really mean nothing to Ultron when he can take over your tech and use it against you and since Meta-Cooler seems to be mostly cybernetic, he's pretty much screwed.

@taichokage said:

"Cooler wins. Greater speed, far greater energy projection, better fighter etc. Ultron's only advantage is durability and that's arguable."

Only depending on the incarnation. Ultron is more durable in the majority of them. 
As for being his only advantage? Not true, more diverse power set, the ability to hijack machinery and MUCH MUCH more intelligent. 

This incarnation would stomp: 

Khang essentially sends army after army losing over and over again against him to the point Time was unraveling and was going to destroy the universe.  
Thats why Ultron let Khang win so his existence wouldn't be put into jeopardy in the fight above, even as a pile of scrap he was still alive and likely going to return fairly quickly.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@FoolyCooly said:

" @hitsusatsu11 said:

current ultron pretty much raped the avengers and has proven time and time again that he can take over other tech  this battle isnt fair "
Meta Cooler fought a battle at instant speed using shunkan ido 

1:40 on
  When the screen go's all blue and red they are fighting instantly Thats extremely broken.   Aside from the huge speed advantage Cooler is also much more destructively powerful I think.   Your right Ultron's sole chance here is to take over meta cooler, problem is meta cooler is fused with the Geti Star and also take over tech (and planets) And realistically if someone is THAT good with IT they can blitz and BFR in no time flat.  Its not fair because Cooler is to hax.  "

look at the scan/post below and you will see how your wrong. 

ultron took over tonys iron man suit in seconds, cooler has no feat in that manitude. 

if you think a speed blitz will destroy ultron you have no knowleage of ultron. 

what?
@FoolyCooly said:
"look at the scan/post below and you will see how your wrong.  ultron took over tonys iron man suit in seconds, cooler has no feat in that manitude.  if you think a speed blitz will destroy ultron you have no knowleage of ultron.  what? "
He also ran around with an army of himself. :P
Depends on the Ultron, one for example was crumpled up by WM, while in Secret Wars you have him snapping the Hulk's leg and generally again being that unstoppable force that manhandles the Avengers. 

It's going to be interesting to see how the Ultron War comes about.
@Hellos:
im assuming its the current version however the current version(that i know of) was owned by bloodlusted sentry in mighty avengers (if i remember correctly) is there another version? ultron war?
@FoolyCooly said:
"@Hellos: im assuming its the current version however the current version(that i know of) was owned by bloodlusted sentry in mighty avengers (if i remember correctly) is there another version? ultron war? "

Future Ultron the pictures I posted. It's the Ultron thats going to kill everyone in the future they even give you a sneak peak at Marvel events that are to come till the Ultron War in the Avengers number 5 or 6 I think. 
It's the one where Thor bullrushes Galactus as if he was back at Classic levels.  

@FoolyCooly: Cooler has no feats as good as taking over IM's suit? Big Getti Star takes over planets, and it assimilates all tech into itself. 

But how can Ultron touch cooler, whom I showed fighting at instant speeds, he could BFR him in an instant.  

And I said Meta Coola is hax.  
Ultron's done better than taking over Starktech. And again, speed and destructive capacity mean nothing to Ultron.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel